Necro PvP

Necro PvP

in PvP

Posted by: zengara.8301

zengara.8301

So ive played Necro PvP which made me win almost any fight beside vs guardians (idk why, but guardians I cant beat 1v1 no cd used) But any other is sure to fall in everyway possible. I have yet to lose a single match in any 1v1 vs any other class, and I did a lot of 1v1 just to be sure. I use a meta build that relies on marks and the good old f1+5+4=instant death.

Condi are now way to strong, I have played a bit necro beforehand in WvW, but I have not done a single personal mission, nor actually leveled the necro up, only used tomes of knowledge. ATM necroes are just way to strong in PvP, ive only won vs people who dont know that the icy ground needs to be dealt out with a 4……and that is barely won. But even without that (when I play on ele) it is way to hard to beat a necro, even when using my stone, on that ability only.

Necro PvP

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Velar.1509

Lord Velar.1509

What….are you serious……

lmfao

If this was unranked, you more than likely only faced easy teams

Or, youre not very high in ranked

Ive been playing necro since I got this game and once I started playing against skilled and experienced players

My opinion completely changed

Whether I’m on my guard, thief, or mesmer

Necro players are usually my first targets, not because theyre dangerous, just because theyre easy asf

Kite shroud then burst, once that happens youre gonna be having a hard time

Or the entire enemy team constantly targeting you first….or always lmao

Necro PvP

in PvP

Posted by: Ralkuth.1456

Ralkuth.1456

In the opening if their Necro is poorly positioned your team will likely focus him first because he’s ez with barely any Life Force at the start. If you fail to peel for him and he gets stomped + rezzer eats cleave that’s like one of the worst possible scenarios you can face.

Anyone worth his salt will try to avoid being hit by the mega slow Shroud combo, or know to engage only if you have the CDs to get out.

5 useless class titles
Carrying enemy team since 2012
“Multiclass implies you can actually play the class” – a certain royalty

Necro PvP

in PvP

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

The whole point of Necro is to hit really hard, it’s why it has barely any disengages and one of the main reasons you focus the Necro down first besides it’s lack of disengages.

If you’re really an Ele player, you would know it’s your job to protect the Necro essentially and Necro is one of the classes that Ele can hard counter if given the right build due to obscene condition removals via traits.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

Necro PvP

in PvP

Posted by: Sifu.9745

Sifu.9745

Necro or Reaper? Necros are strong but not that powerful as Reapers. Reaper has by far the best and easiest defensive tools in the game, just enter reaper shroud and laugh at your opponents, especially if they play condi builds, which deal zero dmg to you. You can easily 1 vs 1 anything (with exception of Warriors maybe), you can survive 1 vs 2 for quite long, your dmg is insanely op.
Would you be so kind, Anet, and nerf reaper shroud for additional 30%? Ty!

Necro PvP

in PvP

Posted by: Larenc.1269

Larenc.1269

A non-meta reaper will stomp just about anyone in low-mid teirs. reap is the anti glass cannon beast. In plat and above you’ll be able to fight 1v1 and often win if you have a good build [not the meta it sucks] The main issue is these newer tank builds people are using. They cant instant kill me nor I they so we sit there till a teammate joins to break the deadlock.

Also if you play a condition reaper you need some practice its pathetically easy to kill. Conditions are worthless in upper teir pvp cc spamming is nearly constant

If your having trouble with a reaper all you need to do is gank us. 1 burn guard and a warrior and we are out of the picture in a heartbeat lol or 2 of those annoying ranger taunting pets i hate those blasted things

Necro PvP

in PvP

Lord Velar.1509

Necro or Reaper? Necros are strong but not that powerful as Reapers. Reaper has by far the best and easiest defensive tools in the game, just enter reaper shroud and laugh at your opponents, especially if they play condi builds, which deal zero dmg to you. You can easily 1 vs 1 anything (with exception of Warriors maybe), you can survive 1 vs 2 for quite long, your dmg is insanely op.

Ummm ,kitten no

With full health and a full life bar ive been taken down in a matter of seconds by just 2 ppl sometimes one

Yeah no, definitely a kitten no

Necro PvP

in PvP

Posted by: ZhouX.8742

ZhouX.8742

Ummm ,kitten no

With full health and a full life bar ive been taken down in a matter of seconds by just 2 ppl sometimes one

Then you are bad at necro, sorry

Tanbin

Necro PvP

in PvP

Posted by: Vitali.5039

Vitali.5039

Ummm ,kitten no

It could happen when without endurance. For the “one people” maybe it was a power shatterer.

Necro PvP

in PvP

Posted by: hurrado.2346

hurrado.2346

Ummm ,kitten no

No, you must be in ultra low tier pvp or something if you think Necro has the best defense in the game. No blocks, no invulns, no invisibility, laughable mobility and without reaper almost no access to stability, they are also ultra slow and easy to interrupt. They are punching bags.

Necro PvP

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

Confirmed best Necro in game Zengara.
Confirmed worse Necro in game Lord Velar.

This thread 100% proofs.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

Necro PvP

in PvP

Posted by: Crinn.7864

Crinn.7864

Confirmed best Necro in game Zengara.
Confirmed worse Necro in game Lord Velar.

This thread 100% proofs.

^^

Saiyan knows whats up.

Sanity is for the weak minded.
YouTube

Necro PvP

in PvP

Posted by: Kiritodatrth.1548

Kiritodatrth.1548

Sry I had to laugh and cry a little bit after ready this tread… laugh cause we have ppl thinking Necro is any good in any 1 vs 1… I can pretty much 1 vs 1 any class, with a little bit of luck and timing I can counter and end up winning (even DH), taking advantages of mistakes, baiting; so long so forth… but Necro CANNOT 1 vs 1 ANY Class that is not an Eng… and I will use names here… I guess the best Necro in EU (maybe in GW2) is Posi… if you ask him to 1 vs 1 any class during a conquest hes prolly gonna laugh as wel, not because he can’t just because makes no sense to lose the amount of time you need to counter any class in 1 vs 1 with a necro (that is not an eng), you will prolly end you dead or losing too much time when certain there are places where you could be more useful.

you can hold a point a little while waiting someone to plus you… or get fights in the middle and take advantage of CDs… otherwise just get out of there…

Now comes the cry part:
I had to Cry when I see ppl complaining that Necro is overpower and asking for Nerfs… Let’s see… necro has no mobility, no defenses, very small access to stability (and any decent build can annul it)… it’s pretty much a punching bag that hits pretty hard… Maybe there is no easier thing in the game than kill a necro… you just decide to focus it and hes gone in less than 3 seconds… or in 1 vs 1, just be patience, cause it’s a durable punch bag and nothing more than that….

Unless a necro walks around with a babysitter… (then you kill babysitter first), avoiding the damage of necro with the actual necro mobility is really easy…

Play Necro means play smart, really smart, really knows when to engage when to disengage, where to hide and having to jumppuzzle other players… Just play smarter…

I can kill necros in 1 vs 1 with my support Ele (takes time but im not even scared), I mean Im not the best Ele, nor the best Necro, far from it… Im an average (maybe even bellow average) player… keep here struggling my plat solo qing with Necro.

I love Necro (reaper), don’t get me wrong… But least thing it needs is a nerf, actually it needs buffs, the fact you don’t know how to counter it or that ppl you are playing with don’t know how to counter is not a class issue per se…
Lower ranks Necro is overpower cause ppl just play bad, any class that hits hard is a hard counter, going up in the ranks Necro becomes more and more useless when alone… Just because ppl knows how to play…
Another point is the counters: I have problems to counter condi teefs with my power necro, however I love playing against it when Im playing condi… Doesn’t mean condi thief is overpower (a little bit broken yeah)… just means my build is not proper to counter some other builds…
Against DH, in Meta build, you will always lose my friend… actually in meta build you will prolly lose to any class, I can counter Meta Necro 1 vs 1 with any of the class I play, even my wkend classes… But you can counter DH easily using some particular builds… Same builds you will prolly find problems to counter burn guardians…

Now Meta Necro 1 vs 1 should only win against a Meta Eng, all other classes under the same class proficiency Necro will always lose…

And now in conquest: – Focus necro… end game… if pressured he cant do much, he will try to hit hard… avoiding the slowest hits in the game anyway you can; and be happy XD… (Use impairing effects – Chill, slow, Cripple – when hes in shroud if you want to see a necro suffer XD) avoid the shroud 2 for 2 reasons: Blind, and the gap closer… save your evades/CC or what ever for his shroud 5… And I’m sry, but anyone knows to avoid shroud 5, chances you get a good player are minimum…

Another point is team composition: And that’s the reason rank 55 dragons dropped Necro as main part of their team composition… Unless you are Posi/Meteor/ the other “M” that I forgot the name and other 3 names that I have to apologize to not have remembered, better keep your mind straight when playing necro bro… Even Leeto finished in gold 2 before he get a baby sitter last season… and hes particular person but a very good necro—-

My point is that this post cannot fall far from the truth.

Necro PvP

in PvP

Posted by: Gizmorage.6412

Gizmorage.6412

Metaplayers hate him! Discover his secret to 1v1 everybody with a few button presses HERE!

No but seriously, if this thread isn’t a troll you should probably start to find a way out of that delusional bubble and watch how necro actually fares against non-bad people.

“Trust me, i’m a medic”

Necro PvP

in PvP

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

Fake Necro players trying to get Reaper nerfed. So sad. ;-P

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds

Necro PvP

in PvP

Posted by: steelheart.7386

steelheart.7386

Necros suck quite frankly and even when they were good they were bad at duels.

Necro PvP

in PvP

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Necro is good if enemies don’t know how to dodge or remove conditions.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

Necro PvP

in PvP

Posted by: Larenc.1269

Larenc.1269

Wow Necro isn’t as bad as you say and if your so called #1 necro cant 1v1 or 1v2 people he’s nothing more then a joke.

It is true i can fight 3 meta necros with my necro alone but thats due to their stupidity in using metas that are designed for the kittened.

The key to pvp is knowing every class like the back of your hand. What skills to dodge when to protect when to pull when to cc when to attack. If you fail at these don’t even bother considering yourself a high end pvper

I rarely see anyone dodging the correct skills I have killed people using falling damage in pvp on skyhammer by pulling them from 3rd level jumping nodes if that gives you a clue how little the average player knows.

Necro PvP

in PvP

Lord Velar.1509

So I’m the worst necro player?

Ive made it to plat solo queing with my necro in just 12 matches, that’s tier 2-3 btw (had a lot of back and forth matches)

How did i achieve that by being bad?

On top of that every time I use my main build for him i pull 2-3 top stats whether we win or lose

I guess my stats don’t speak for theirself

Necros is at the bottom of the barrel when comparing all the classes

Every class can counter it, they can either out tank you, or they just kite shroud

That’s literally all you have to do to kill any necros

Kite their shroud, once its out, burst them down, i do it on my thief and guard all the time

Now knowing how every class works will balance that out

However overall necro is the weakest profession rn

It has its uses, but besides damage it has nothing and requires a baby sitter when facing teams who know how to handle you

If you’ve never been the other teams primary target and constantly getting pressured by them youre not playing necro right because everyone knows that necro packs the most damage of all professions

However, its easy to take down since shroud is all that’s there to keep it alive (besides terrain), and limited mobility which is really next to none makes kiting other professions pretty hard

So since necro is easy to kill and deals high damage any team that knows better will be looking for you and will burst you the first chance they get especially at the start of the match

Unless youre team peels for you at the start, youre gonna die. Even more so if the other team is more experienced and your team cant keep up

So how I’m the worst necro possible is beyond me