Necro and all nerf you make

in PvP

Posted by: Fire.7459

Fire.7459

not written off as usual this post … you are not able to transform a character from zero to hero? necro is completely out of control and is destroying a game before the patch was much more balanced now …. but the disastrous experience of GW1 you had not taught you anything?

in PvP

Posted by: Michael.7382

Michael.7382

Necro destroying game coz u see necrso in tourns now? Completly out of control? Balanced be4 patch (u mean useless feekill)? U kiddin me rite? Yeh lets nerf it to the ground and let it be useless, coooool!

Champion: >| Illusionist | Shadow | Phantom | Legionnaire | Magus | Hunter |<
r[5x] tPvP onlY.
|>>> 2000+ Tournament Matches won, still rising <<<|

in PvP

Posted by: krippler.9826

krippler.9826

Really constructive discussion. Did you think that just seeing a bunch of qq threads will convince ANet to completely nerf necros?

in PvP

Posted by: Fire.7459

Fire.7459

ehi go on Tpvp and lets stay on a point like clock tower and i wanna see how many times you are death in 5 sec…this is not a QQ tread this is the truth about the incapacity of DEV to make a simple change and not a SUPER BUFF every patch

in PvP

Posted by: Sheslat.6750

Sheslat.6750

the OP is not completely wrong the lack of the necro before the patch was the survivability but arenanet give them damage, that’s the fail

in PvP

Posted by: google.3709

google.3709

super buff like giving warrior 8-10s immunity to all conditions ? :P

btw… necros arent game breaking.. people are just not used to seeing them. remember all the QQ after engineer became viable? thats all gone now cause people learnt to play against them, it’ll be the same thing with necro

in PvP

Posted by: Michael.7382

Michael.7382

Dmg? What dmg? Condi? There was completly no reason to bring conid necro instead of HGH engie, coz main dmg came from bleed, which didnt have many covers, so it was cleaned easily = negable dmg. Only some fears terror (which isnt changed) ppl didnt have to use brain to walk round spec wall as they need to now. Burn should be tonned down a bit now and acces to vigor or regen given, but I’ll always laugh when sum1 will say dmg be4 patch was ok… Necro needed buff, not simple change, so does warrior. So be4 patch necr didnt have surv nor dmg? If they gave them more surv now, still, what i need necro for? Engie can bunk better, guard, ele, ranger so what I will use my survy necro for? Dmg was gr8 idea to make it valuable, but burn should be on 15sec cd, and spec wall should give 3 stacks of torment when runing into it + remove effect os paraly sig, there is no need to do much more, coz burn spec are glass, and its no matter they got 2.5k armor, focused it dies in seconds, even shatter mes with zerk amulet can survive longer coz of invu, ecade skills, vigor acces.
If u let necro sit on top of ct on khylo and spam wells u deserve to die.

Champion: >| Illusionist | Shadow | Phantom | Legionnaire | Magus | Hunter |<
r[5x] tPvP onlY.
|>>> 2000+ Tournament Matches won, still rising <<<|

in PvP

Posted by: Fenrir.5493

Fenrir.5493

Because there is no stat that reduces condition damage, with a power build you can have toughness/armor and protection, but with conditions you have nothing and they can be spammed having 10 stacks of any condition in an AoE its too much, so pretty much the class is OP for the lack of any stat that mitigates condition damage, dont try the vit argument because its not.

“We also realize that we can make mistakes but we dont care because I HAVE THE POWAAA!!”

in PvP

Posted by: vicious.5683

vicious.5683

Because there is no stat that reduces condition damage, with a power build you can have toughness/armor and protection, but with conditions you have nothing and they can be spammed having 10 stacks of any condition in an AoE its too much, so pretty much the class is OP for the lack of any stat that mitigates condition damage, dont try the vit argument because its not.

Some skills erase the condis on you. Its so strong that you won’t believe it!

in PvP

Posted by: Fenrir.5493

Fenrir.5493

There are also healing skills and evade skills, teleport skills blocking skills, stealth skills to avoid power damage, so your argument is invalid.

“We also realize that we can make mistakes but we dont care because I HAVE THE POWAAA!!”

in PvP

Posted by: Kiriakulos.1690

Kiriakulos.1690

There are also healing skills and evade skills, teleport skills blocking skills, stealth skills to avoid power damage, so your argument is invalid.

Those also work on Condi since most of it has to HIT before it’s applied and you actually have more time for your heal skill to undo condi damage compared to power damage.

Attrition – A pretty name for taking longer than anyone else to kill something.

in PvP

Posted by: Volrath.1473

Volrath.1473

I just rolled a necro and i’m having a blast!
I’m eating popcorns while playing with my feet and killing anyone that comes to my node!

I think necros are just fine!

in PvP

Posted by: krippler.9826

krippler.9826

I just rolled a necro and i’m having a blast!
I’m eating popcorns while playing with my feet and killing anyone that comes to my node!

I think necros are just fine!

And I’m sure you were never focused down, CC’d, and thrown around like a pinball by the other team.