Necro buffs were good

Necro buffs were good

in PvP

Posted by: TheDevice.2751

TheDevice.2751

So much relief. It’s not fixing the long-standing issues but I’ll take what I can get.

EDIT: and hurray for quicker balance changes.

(edited by TheDevice.2751)

Necro buffs were good

in PvP

Posted by: Thoth Divine.8642

Thoth Divine.8642

That’s assuming anybody uses dagger in sPvP, which nobody does.

Blessed Curse – Symbolic DH
Thoth Divine – Power Necro
I Hope You Die – Burst Berserker

Necro buffs were good

in PvP

Posted by: TheDevice.2751

TheDevice.2751

I do.

I also don’t understand that line of reasoning. If nobody uses dagger because its underwhelming; why be upset about giving it buffs?

(edited by TheDevice.2751)

Necro buffs were good

in PvP

Posted by: steelheart.7386

steelheart.7386

I do.

Glad they helped one person playing a bad build to make it less bad.

Necro buffs were good

in PvP

Posted by: NICENIKESHOE.7128

NICENIKESHOE.7128

Isn’t that’s the whole point of this patch other than choking gas nerf? They did say changing meta mid-season is something they want to avoid.

Necro buffs were good

in PvP

Posted by: Takashiro.8701

Takashiro.8701

People complain that many classes have underperfoming skills and anet should fix it.
Anet starts giving underperforming skills some love.
People complain that the skills aren’t meta anyway and therefore may as well just not have been buffed.

Honestly, i don’t blame them for just not giving a kitten .

Necro buffs were good

in PvP

Posted by: Sigmoid.7082

Sigmoid.7082

I do.

I do here as well near 6k heal on 2 is fun.

Necro buffs were good

in PvP

Posted by: ZhouX.8742

ZhouX.8742

except necro is in close to every top tier team and is meta despite bad necro players wanting to acknowledge the truth and continually call their class bad

Tanbin

Necro buffs were good

in PvP

Posted by: Flumek.9043

Flumek.9043

They use insignificant, single digit % buffs on skills that are too clunky or non functional at all.

They dont care about disfunctional cripled projectiles.

They simply dont put in work to speed up animations or good forbid change the functionality of a skill, wasted work time.

PvP guild [YUM] -apply- (EU) http://muffinspvp.shivtr.com/

Necro buffs were good

in PvP

Posted by: Crinn.7864

Crinn.7864

except necro is in close to every top tier team and is meta despite bad necro players wanting to acknowledge the truth and continually call their class bad

Except no necro build uses any of the things that where buffed.

Also as for necros in 5s. I suggest you do some research on why necro is used in 5s, and the comp and rotation requirements of using that necro. If you do you might realize why the necro community’s complaints still have merits.

Sanity is for the weak minded.
YouTube

Necro buffs were good

in PvP

Posted by: ZhouX.8742

ZhouX.8742

Except no necro build uses any of the things that where buffed.

Also as for necros in 5s. I suggest you do some research on why necro is used in 5s, and the comp and rotation requirements of using that necro. If you do you might realize why the necro community’s complaints still have merits.

I understand the usage of necro and also why it is in the current meta… Ele and necro (both meta class combinations also) are some of the best , if not THE BEST duo you can bring onto a team when played by good players and alone could carry team fights alone for cap coverage.

Every class has roles , if you haven’t understood that about PvP yet I would suggest first by learning that first. Thief would never sit on a point alone and try to keep cap for example, necro shouldn’t either – most do , then die, then come to forums and complain without actually knowing their role in PvP.

Most people of every class, want everything and to be able to play the game how they think it should be , but this doesn’t change the essential roles a class is given and should be played.

Also, about 90% of the classes got buffs to non-meta weapons and some received nerfs/buffs (thief nerf to condi builds, buff to power meta build etc) … Rifle for warrior, axe for ranger, etc. – most of them were attempts (albeit horrible) to bring those weapons to PvP but it’s not enough of course.

Tanbin

Necro buffs were good

in PvP

Posted by: Sigmoid.7082

Sigmoid.7082

People complain that many classes have underperfoming skills and anet should fix it.
Anet starts giving underperforming skills some love.
People complain that the skills aren’t meta anyway and therefore may as well just not have been buffed.

This

Also the pvp team and the balance team are different groups last i recall and the pvp team only has so much say. Since the tech change they can do more splits but there was a list of things they could do to a skill but i cant find the list. its very limited but if they continue to make small tweaks like this slightly more frequently then thats a good thing.

Necro buffs were good

in PvP

Posted by: Crinn.7864

Crinn.7864

I understand the usage of necro and also why it is in the current meta… Ele and necro (both meta class combinations also) are some of the best , if not THE BEST duo you can bring onto a team when played by good players and alone could carry team fights alone for cap coverage.

You don’t understand. You don’t bring a necro because you’re bringing a ele. You bring a necro because your opponent will always have a ele.

Necro is only brought to 5s because necromancer is the only class capable of bringing down support ele and bunker engi in a timely manner, since time is everything in conquest.

In pugland where supports are uncommon, necro is trash. No need to have a support killer when the enemy has no supports.

Every class has roles , if you haven’t understood that about PvP yet I would suggest first by learning that first.

Necros don’t complain about our role. Necros complain because we have limited agency in our survivability. We are dependent on our team providing enough support, and applying enough counter pressure for us to be effective. You can’t carry on a necro.

Sanity is for the weak minded.
YouTube