Necromancers: the bass ackwards prof

in PvP

Posted by: TheDevice.2751

TheDevice.2751

Im actually genuinely curious. (ok lies)

Why do necro’s even need to be shown that they have a power stat, a healing power stat, and a boon duration stat?

Every other class in the game can use those stats except for necromancers.

So why do we have them even? Does anyone know? Those are 3 whole stats that necromancers cant use but the rest of the professions in the game can.

Every necro in the game is utility. They are there (even in tourny play) simply to counter engineers, strip boons, and annoy the opposition with conditions. They are like… whats the word….. a fart. A really smelly lingering fart, not entirely lethal but will throw you off.

they have one job and one playstyle. They are what i call a limbo class. They hang in the middle of killing an enemy and being killed. Sadly the latter is far more likely. I’ve said it plenty of times I think before. Necromancers are like a bonus pet that follows a teammate around. if they get lost or are singled out they die pretty quick if they don’t get help.

I kinda wish i wrote the class descriptions XD Merry christmas

in PvP

Posted by: Damsel Delilah.9084

Damsel Delilah.9084

Forgetting about power necro are we?

Demise – Elementalist/Warrior
We Have No Creativity [FML]- r.i.p. 2013
http://www.twitch.tv/attuneddemise

in PvP

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

lich form OP.

but yes necros need to be babysat a lot. but with good team support they absolutely wreck a lot of the builds that tend to cause the most trouble.

in PvP

Posted by: GhOst.4019

GhOst.4019

OP is correct…Necros don’t use boons (boon duration), they don’t use power(o.O), and they never heal themselves or heal others (o.O o.O). Is this an actual post? Is this real life? I sense troll?

His signature says he is a Necro….must be troll.

#1 Player Granada
#1 Player Comoros

in PvP

Posted by: Bran.7425

Bran.7425

OP is correct…Necros don’t use boons (boon duration), they don’t use power(o.O), and they never heal themselves or heal others (o.O o.O). Is this an actual post? Is this real life? I sense troll?

Or he is very disappointed in the performance those options on his chosen profession and is unwilling to more on to something else that would perhaps be more enjoyable for himself (either a different profession or game).

Pets have been hidden due to rising Player complaints.

in PvP

TheDevice.2751

Do they? What boons do they use besides sub-par access to protection, regen and might? Can you make a viable build using those boons? Get your boon duration up and start stacking them boons.

Power? A joke. Lich got nerfed (probably the only thing that made power necros a thing). God do any of you play this profession at all? lol

Healing others!? WE can barely heal ourselves kitten lol. Yeah and well of blood nerf ty. Do you know what the necro’s class mechanic is? Its a mechanic that shuts off any outside heals, siphoning or healing power-related anything (unless of course you get the gm for regen.. yey)

Not troll at all. Truth fam

in PvP

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

lich form OP.

but yes necros need to be babysat a lot. but with good team support they absolutely wreck a lot of the builds that tend to cause the most trouble.

People tend to dislike playing classes that rely on others to provide the majority of their survivability. I also find it quite odd that for a class that lacks any mobility whatsoever, that they didn’t design the class to be sturdy as a rock. They then made the class heavily reliant on spells with actual cast times and channels to deal damage. I haven’t played the Necro much (despite mine being 80 for nearly a year or so) but I certainly understand the draw to condi builds because playing a power build while you spend the bulk of your time flopping around on the ground like a fish out of water is quite annoying. It really does seem backwards.

Even a slight amount of mobility and one realistic option for stability would do the class wonders.

With luck ANet will consider reviving class CDI’s next year and once we have a Ranger do-over since theirs was a complete disaster, perhaps Necros will be next.

in PvP

GhOst.4019

Do they? What boons do they use besides sub-par access to protection, regen and might? Can you make a viable build using those boons? Get your boon duration up and start stacking them boons.

Power? A joke. Lich got nerfed (probably the only thing that made power necros a thing). God do any of you play this profession at all? lol

Healing others!? WE can barely heal ourselves kitten lol. Yeah and well of blood nerf ty. Do you know what the necro’s class mechanic is? Its a mechanic that shuts off any outside heals, siphoning or healing power-related anything (unless of course you get the gm for regen.. yey)

If you honestly think all this…you should re-roll.
Power Necros stack might like a mofo…Strength rune plus traits gives you over 30 second boon duration for perma 25 might stacks in combat…………………..YES BOON DURATION.
Lich did get nerfed ; now lich only hits for 6-15k…..bummer (depends on their toughness).
MM Necro heals themselves a lot along with others. Life transfer heal is the most powerful AOE heal in the game (yes I know, no one plays MM); but that is why the healing stat is there.
Depends on what the necro is playing. Just because YOU don’t use them, doesn’t mean no one else does. Naive/ Ignorance/ Most useless post ever

You going to make a thread next about why every other class has a boon duration stat? I can’t believe I am still in this toxic post. I will leave now.

#1 Player Granada
#1 Player Comoros

(edited by GhOst.4019)

in PvP

Posted by: Sizer.5632

Sizer.5632

My 6/2/6/0/0 glass cannon diamond skin ele (thats 0 points in the healing/boon duration trees for people not familiar with the class) doesnt get a lot out of healing power and boon duration either, so can we get a buff too? Also my 30/10/0/0/30 static discharge engy has the same problems, so can that spec get a buff too?

K thanks.

Borolis Pass – [TOVL]
Aeneaaa – 80 engineer
Aeeneaa – 80 Ele

in PvP

TheDevice.2751

Power Necros stack might like a mofo…Strength rune plus traits gives you over 30 second boon duration for perma 25 might stacks in combat…………………..YES BOON DURATION.
Lich did get nerfed ; now lich only hits for 6-15k…..bummer (depends on their toughness).
MM Necro heals themselves a lot along with others. Life transfer heal is the most powerful AOE heal in the game (yes I know, no one plays MM); but that is why the healing stat is there.
Depends on what the necro is playing. Just because YOU don’t use them, doesn’t mean no one else does. Naive/ Ignorance/ Most useless post ever

You going to make a thread next about why every other class has a boon duration stat? I can’t believe I am still in this toxic post. I will leave now.

well i think you’re just making stuff up now. I’d like too see that viable build that sustains 25 stacks of might. 25 stacks…

I would almost run MM if they weren’t boring and if the minions actually worked as intended. Buggy animations and functionality drown out their capability.

I don’t mean to be toxic at all. You called me a troll. if anyone made the thread toxic it was you.

in PvP

TheDevice.2751

My 6/2/6/0/0 glass cannon diamond skin ele (thats 0 points in the healing/boon duration trees for people not familiar with the class) doesnt get a lot out of healing power and boon duration either, so can we get a buff too? Also my 30/10/0/0/30 static discharge engy has the same problems, so can that spec get a buff too?

K thanks.

And you just went wayy off point im not sure you read my post even.

You can use healing power if you wanted. You can utilize boon duration. And you can run power builds. All viable on a ele.

You’re saying because… uhh I do run power? or something? I’m not even sure what you’re saying. or because I don’t run power (which i do). Uh.

in PvP

Bran.7425

well i think you’re just making stuff up now. I’d like too see that viable build that sustains 25 stacks of might. 25 stacks…

I would almost run MM if they weren’t boring and if the minions actually worked as intended. Buggy animations and functionality drown out their capability.

I don’t mean to be toxic at all. You called me a troll. if anyone made the thread toxic it was you.

If you are not enjoying the necromancer why continue playing it? There will probably silent until a couple of week of any changes with the next balance patch. There is plenty of time to try different option.

in PvP

TheDevice.2751

If you are not enjoying the necromancer why continue playing it? There will probably silent until a couple of week of any changes with the next balance patch. There is plenty of time to try different option.

I think you’re right sir. Honeslty I think sometimes I’m still hung up on the whole marketing scheme they hooked me on like “Each profession can do wat it wants” type deal. Soon you just have to realize that some professions are better than others. Thanks friend!

in PvP

Solstice.1097

I believe that the shortage of Necros nowadays is partially the reason why there are so many eles and engis. Necros, their natural predator, are rare these days which has allowed the engis and eles to multiply in rapid numbers and corrupt the meta.

necros are wolves and engis and eles are deer and pvp is kittening Yellowstone. yea the metaphor sucks who cares lol

in PvP

Bran.7425

Glad I could help, L guess. I just enjoy discussion (with occasional snark at time). Best of luck finding fun.

in PvP

Posted by: Silentshoes.1805

Silentshoes.1805

Eles have amazing condi cleanse and knockdowns and knockbacks. Necro doesn’t own them that easily.

The Alien (condi necro),That Wreckin Crew (Mesmer)
Silentshoes (Thief), Wind of the Woods (condi ranger)

in PvP

Solstice.1097

Eles have amazing condi cleanse and knockdowns and knockbacks. Necro doesn’t own them that easily.

ele cleanse can’t keep up with necro condi pressure unless the ele simply outplays the necro by evading every important skill the necro tries to land, and with all the dodging they aren’t really doing much DPS either and you’ve just built up full DS. once they start attacking they leave themselves open to attack (because for the most part the more offensive skills have longer cast times during which they are vulnerable).

my warrior has more condi cleanse than a d/d ele and if i’m not careful a necro will kitten me up.

in PvP

Posted by: BLUna.7928

BLUna.7928

> Claims Power Necro isn’t viable
> Complains about Lich Form being the reason

Bruh I think I found your problem, you need to press more than your 1 key.

Retired GW2 Shoutcaster
Now Casting CS:GO with ESEA
Twitter: @BLUCSGO

in PvP

Posted by: Aeroxe.8140

Aeroxe.8140

But but Senpai…my fingers hurt. I also have the mental capacity of a monkey.

Thief (main), ele, guard
Past member of most teams NA. Retired proleague season 1+2.
http://www.twitch.tv/aeroxe

in PvP

TheDevice.2751

i dont run lich on my main power build. (vid below)

Even the build I do run lich I scarcely pop it. I was genuinely for Lich being nerfed. I was actually just responding to a previous post about lich lol. He was like “Power? Lich! Duh!” So i said.. yeah it just got nerfed so u cant even be a lich baddie.

in PvP

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

ele cleanse can’t keep up with necro condi pressure unless the ele simply outplays the necro by evading every important skill the necro tries to land, and with all the dodging they aren’t really doing much DPS either and you’ve just built up full DS. once they start attacking they leave themselves open to attack (because for the most part the more offensive skills have longer cast times during which they are vulnerable).

my warrior has more condi cleanse than a d/d ele and if i’m not careful a necro will kitten me up.

If you’re dodging a Necro’s attacks, he doesn’t build life force. Only select skills give life force, which is something Warrior mains frequently forget.

Necros could definitely use some love (primarily on sustain/defense and utility fronts, offense is fine), but they aren’t quite as bad as people make them out to be.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

in PvP

Posted by: Ragnar the Rock.3174

Ragnar the Rock.3174

This is true.

However necro is pretty much always a first focus target due to its lack of short CD stun breaks, lack of stability & due to the fact it’s main survival mechanic negates any healing it would receive.

So in a match with competent teammates if you see a necro it should always be priority target number 1.

in PvP

Posted by: Amir.1570

Amir.1570

@OP

The dagger auto-attack actually deals damage. Baits out dodges easy too if you stack it with locust swarm from horn.

Also, Necro kill potential is no joke no matter what build you are. Also, if you have a hard time sustaining when you have Flesh Wurm and Spectral Walk for a stun break with the highest effective HP in the game, then you are just bad if you’re implying that Necro is in a bad position.

You can’t simply buff Necro right now, Necro is already stupidly strong at this current meta because their chain CC combo is so much easier to land than Warrior CC combo. Necro Boon Strip and untelegraphed CC is just braindead easy. I could even write out the combo for you if you’re just that bad.

Maybe learn how to count dodges better so you can make your power builds work. Necro right now is somewhat fine even if it’s power or condi. Just nerf it’s boon stripping so that stab doesn’t get converted into fear, it’s just so braindead broken.

in PvP

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

@OP

The dagger auto-attack actually deals damage. Baits out dodges easy too if you stack it with locust swarm from horn.

Also, Necro kill potential is no joke no matter what build you are. Also, if you have a hard time sustaining when you have Flesh Wurm and Spectral Walk for a stun break with the highest effective HP in the game, then you are just bad if you’re implying that Necro is in a bad position.

Taking a lot of damage to kill =/= sustain. Or do Champion mobs in PvE have great sustain? Condition builds in particular for necros have horrid sustain, as life force generation is very slow and their only healing abilities are Mark of Blood (Regeneration boon) and their #6. Which is poor no matter how you look at it.

You can’t simply buff Necro right now, Necro is already stupidly strong at this current meta because their chain CC combo is so much easier to land than Warrior CC combo. Necro Boon Strip and untelegraphed CC is just braindead easy. I could even write out the combo for you if you’re just that bad.

Maybe learn how to count dodges better so you can make your power builds work. Necro right now is somewhat fine even if it’s power or condi. Just nerf it’s boon stripping so that stab doesn’t get converted into fear, it’s just so braindead broken.

Which is why Necros are oh so common like Eles, Engies, and Warriors right?

Let’s be clear: Necros are only in the meta at all because their boon corruption is so powerful. Nerf that, and no team has any reason to bring them.

Condition pressure alone doesn’t faze celestial eles, they need to have their precious boons ripped away. If you think condition pressure is the reason teams bring necros, I suggest you look at engies, which can do that and more with ease.

Necros could use some love on the defense/sustain front (and utility front for PvE). Offense is fine as it is, though.

I’m a Geeleiver

in PvP

Posted by: Prince Vingador.8067

Prince Vingador.8067

@OP

Taking a lot of damage to kill =/= sustain. Or do Champion mobs in PvE have great sustain? Condition builds in particular for necros have horrid sustain, as life force generation is very slow and their only healing abilities are Mark of Blood (Regeneration boon) and their #6. Which is poor no matter how you look at it.

Which is why Necros are oh so common like Eles, Engies, and Warriors right?

Let’s be clear: Necros are only in the meta at all because their boon corruption is so powerful. Nerf that, and no team has any reason to bring them.

Condition pressure alone doesn’t faze celestial eles, they need to have their precious boons ripped away. If you think condition pressure is the reason teams bring necros, I suggest you look at engies, which can do that and more with ease.

Necros could use some love on the defense/sustain front (and utility front for PvE). Offense is fine as it is, though.

this guy knows what is talking about .
imo i feel only condi necro is really viable atm, and one of the reason is because of boon stripping , and even so u really need to spec to boon stripping because of this eles and engies.
Having a lot of hp its not equal to sustain , im not going deep into this conversation again , but yes necros need some sustain and yes a killing a dd cele ele its not so easy like some of you are saying they cleance so fast condi and they crap boons way too fast .
I think necros are not in a bad place but they need a team helping them , yes this is a team game and balance is make around a team play not around 1 vs 1 .
If you are playing necro to win every single duel and sustain and do damage ofc you are gonna fail, necro is great to have in a party with players that can work together, but atm thats very hard because of macth making and premades vs soloers, maybe thats why some of you are saying the class is crap.
Again i say necro needs a bit more sustain and maybe some stab or a bit more swifness.
I also think cele dd eles and engies need to be tuned dow a bit .

in PvP

Posted by: SaintSnow.6593

SaintSnow.6593

This forum never ceases to amaze.

Säïnt

in PvP

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

Indeed!

More buffs to Power Necro!

Make us scale 2x better!

Pleaseeeee….

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

in PvP

Posted by: Tao.5096

Tao.5096

Necromancer is too OP.
Nerf pls!

Did I ever tell you, the definition, of Insanity?

in PvP

Posted by: RKyrk.4761

RKyrk.4761

necros dont need to buff boons.

1 close 1 animal 1 far rest mid

in PvP

Posted by: Emapudapus.1307

Emapudapus.1307

I do agree with Vingador that necro needs little more sustain, but on other hand necros can be op vs certain sepcs (like condi engi) and this would make it even more op. What i see the problem is also aoe passive or numberless cleansing on other proffesions and sustain afterwards (aka celestial, which should fix next balance patch), making condi necro not so usefull. Like said, some tweaks would be usefull, maybe sustain but on other side i would sacrifice/nerf/remove trait that increase 50% fear duration.

all is vain

in PvP

GhOst.4019

but on other hand necros can be op vs certain sepcs (like condi engi) and this would make it even more op. .

Lol? Every class spec is OP against another class spec. That is the point of the different classes and specs; to counter another one (balance). This argument invalid.

#1 Player Granada
#1 Player Comoros

(edited by GhOst.4019)

in PvP

TheDevice.2751

Necromancer is too OP.
Nerf pls!

agreed

in PvP

Posted by: Copestetic.5174

Copestetic.5174

but on other hand necros can be op vs certain sepcs (like condi engi) and this would make it even more op. .

Lol? Every class spec is OP against another class spec. That is the point of the different classes and specs; to counter another one (balance). This argument invalid.

Mind posting the build for 25 stacks of might?

in PvP

GhOst.4019

It’s the normal power build. Use strength runes and strength sigil. Stacks come pretty quick.

#1 Player Granada
#1 Player Comoros

in PvP

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

The devs dont play necro so it wont change. I wouldnt really want buffs. But I would like them to actually make some of the utilities useful. Basically other classes like engineer have most of their skills as used at one time or another. Necro we have so many pointlessly bad skills and traits because the devs dont play/understand necro and dont listen to necros (on the class forum for example) so they dont have any good ideas to open up new builds/roles for the necro.

Warrior you can run shouts/stances now. At times people ran physical skills and even banners have been used. Engineers all seem to run different skills. Eles can have arcane or cantrips. Even ice bow and things are very powerful. Guardians have strong utilities in many areas like shouts and consecration skills

For necro, skills like corrosive poison cloud are so blatently useless that it just doesn’t make sense how its still so horrible. SIgnet of undeath is utterly useless. Signet of locust is meh. all the minions are pointlessly bad and dont even work mostly. Same with sooo many of the traits. They are just horrible and are unuseable. Whole trait lines are just terrible.

The problem I have with my necro is just boredom. I rarely play much anymore and when I do I come on to play more or less the same spec I have played for 2 years, which really is pretty boring. In fact the current spec is more boring than previous iterations whereby necro is only really viable with a ton of passive fear procs seen as they nerfed everything else.

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

in PvP

Posted by: x per fection x.2096

x per fection x.2096

Not going to read the whole thing but if you watch the OP’s video in his sig you can clearly see that he has no in game skill so wouldn’t have any knowledge of what a necro can do or how to play a necro at all.

His gameplay is beyond horrible, some of the worst i’ve ever seen so any point of view on this game he has is irrelevant and should be ignored.

[Ark]Noober

in PvP

Posted by: Roe.3679

Roe.3679

So necro offense is fine but sustain and utility need help. Is this 2012?

in PvP

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

So necro offense is fine but sustain and utility need help. Is this 2012?

Some things haven’t changed enough yet.

I’m a Geeleiver

in PvP

Posted by: Tim.6450

Tim.6450

I think necromancer sustain is fine as conditions. It’s not good as power.

Strangely enough condition builds have the worst sustain of the two.

EverythingOP

in PvP

TheDevice.2751

Not going to read the whole thing but if you watch the OP’s video in his sig you can clearly see that he has no in game skill so wouldn’t have any knowledge of what a necro can do or how to play a necro at all.

His gameplay is beyond horrible, some of the worst i’ve ever seen so any point of view on this game he has is irrelevant and should be ignored.

Coming from a WvW player lol. Thanks but I think i’ll just skip you’re wanna-be leet judgment.

Continue on with your zerging and fearing people off ledges…. you’re obviously extremely pro…. You use unoriginal builds and copy unoriginal plays (try harder to bite off Choxie why don’t you).

Besides, my gameplay footage has nothing to do with the state of the necromancer. Those were all very casual games where I played a non-viable build. The facts remain facts as far as what necromancers lack and how what should be our counter weight strengths, fail to do so.

(edited by TheDevice.2751)

in PvP

x per fection x.2096

The fact that you said necro’s don’t use power just confirms what i said about you. You’re not skilled enough to know what’s good and what isn’t thus making any statement you have about the class irrelevant.

I have no idea who choxie is and fearing people off ledges in those fake wvw maps is not wvw at all.

Power necro is just as good as a condi necro in spvp if you know how to play it, you obviously don’t.

[Ark]Noober

in PvP

TheDevice.2751

The fact that you said necro’s don’t use power just confirms what i said about you. You’re not skilled enough to know what’s good and what isn’t thus making any statement you have about the class irrelevant.

I have no idea who choxie is and fearing people off ledges in those fake wvw maps is not wvw at all.

Power necro is just as good as a condi necro in spvp if you know how to play it, you obviously don’t.

Right im not going to completely fall for your ridiculously obvious attempts to start some flame war. But just to get some things clear.. when I say necro’s dont use power I mean it’s pointless to go power necro. That’s what im saying. Hey you CAN go power necro.. I and any other cele build in this meta will destroy you. Hey you CAN ride a sheep.. But why ride a sheep when you can ride a horse?

You’re making half-baked assertions

And again, you’re obviously a wvw player who runs with zergs and somehow… that gives you more insight to what makes necro’s viable in spvp?

In tourny.. I’d like you to point out all the power necromancers you see. mmkayy..

in PvP

x per fection x.2096

add me, i’ll gladly 1v1 and show you how power necro works in pvp.

[Ark]Noober

in PvP

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

Right im not going to completely fall for your ridiculously obvious attempts to start some flame war. But just to get some things clear.. when I say necro’s dont use power I mean it’s pointless to go power necro. That’s what im saying. Hey you CAN go power necro.. I and any other cele build in this meta will destroy you. Hey you CAN ride a sheep.. But why ride a sheep when you can ride a horse?

And again, you’re obviously a wvw player who runs with zergs and somehow… that gives you more insight to what makes necro’s viable in spvp?

In tourny.. I’d like you to point out all the power necromancers you see. mmkayy..

You call someone out on using unoriginal cookie cutter builds . Then proceed to say power isn’t viable at all. All the while pimping a blood magic wells build. I can’t even. I literally can’t even.

So far all my games in ranked I’ve used a power build i think im 10-1, I got to top 100 on the old leaderboards with a power build. Power is fine just don’t use the god awful axe or focus.

If you’ve been watching the tourneys at all there are quite a few power necros in them. One team even bases they’re whole strategy on using two of them… hasn’t worked yet but it could. I think they use axe though. kitten axe.

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

in PvP

TheDevice.2751

You call someone out on using unoriginal cookie cutter builds . Then proceed to say power isn’t viable at all. All the while pimping a blood magic wells build. I can’t even. I literally can’t even.

So far all my games in ranked I’ve used a power build i think im 10-1, I got to top 100 on the old leaderboards with a power build. Power is fine just don’t use the god awful axe or focus.

If you’ve been watching the tourneys at all there are quite a few power necros in them. One team even bases they’re whole strategy on using two of them… hasn’t worked yet but it could. I think they use axe though. kitten axe.

So you’re saying wells/blood magic is not viable? You’re saying condition is the way to go? You’re saying you CAN build power on a necro (even build an entire team around it) but expect to lose anyway?

What are you saying that I haven’t already said? Not sure where you’re going with your post.

in PvP

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

Your complaining about power necro not being viable. I’m telling you it is viable. It’s a little bit of a one trick pony with lich.

You complain about people using effective builds and call them cookie cutter because you want to use a non viable build so you say all power necros aren’t viable.

You said no one in the tourneys use necros I pointed out there are some, just because they didn’t win doesn’t mean they aren’t viable.

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

in PvP

Posted by: Roe.3679

Roe.3679

It’s not viable, though. Viable means viable at the highest levels of play. Power necromancer — and particularly Lich Form — doesn’t work against any good team.

This. There really isn’t anything a power necro can bring that another class can’t bring while doing other things better. It doesn’t have mobility, utility or sustain.

I play power necro quite a bit but solely because I enjoy it. It’s great with a team that can pull their weight but it’s not a meta build and that’s true for a reason. Except for courtyard. Super fun in courtyard.