Nerf Warrior

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: JayAction.9056

JayAction.9056

Warrior has always been a class with an extremely low skill ceiling, but the amount of mistakes a person can make on warrior and still perform well makes this class currently extremely op.

I say this as someone with 1.5k hours on warr, and also s1 and s2 legend. Please nerf they are way over the top.

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

that is what gw2 is about, new players will adapt and be happy with their boosted class.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

Warrior has always been a class with an extremely low skill ceiling, but the amount of mistakes a person can make on warrior and still perform well makes this class currently extremely op.

I say this as someone with 1.5k hours on warr, and also s1 and s2 legend. Please nerf they are way over the top.

Like every other class except Thief dh and necro’s possibly?

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: chibbi.3706

chibbi.3706

Power warrior is totally fine, but condi warrior is insane.

The amount of condition output they have is absolutely disgusting, especially on such low cd.

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

JayAction.9056

…No

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Supreme.3164

Supreme.3164

It’s not war the problem…it’s the condi system in this game, if the condis would be toned down to a level where a player would require a min of skill to kill anything, you would not see even half of current wars

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

I still can´t say if they are over the top. Their survivability got a heavy boost. I have a hard time killing them so they are quite bunkerish now. On the other side if you bring good condi defence they are far less dangerous then power warrior and can´t kill me.
So it moved from something like 50:50 to a stalemate. At least for me.
When i play it myself (just power not condi) I now can perform much better. Always had a survival problem which is now gone and i die to bad play not by sustain lack.
They needed a buff but not realy shure this version was the best choice. Maybe for A-net by narrowing down builds and boosting zerker so defence + berserker is now madatory and thus balance is easier ….

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

…No

Yeah, Come back when Scrappers, Tempest, Revs and bunker druids have been nerfed. in thier sustain. U think thier is a massive difference in skill ceiling with sustain like that? The more broken the build the lesser the difference in skill ceiling.

Come back when u won’t get 100 to 0 by a chronophantasma shatter.

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

I say this as someone who wants easy to kill warriors just like s1 and s2. Please nerf they need a bit more effort to kill now.

there i fixed it for you.

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

i think the only problem here is that the warrior healing is buffed too much. it is close to the healing signet of the past
another is that the bow was buffed which is puzzling, why did anet nerf the bow in the past then?

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: lucadiro.4519

lucadiro.4519

The amount of condition output they have is absolutely disgusting, especially on such low cd.

Completely agree. Condi output on warrior should be looked at.
And also need a fix on bow prima burst that cleans more condies than normal

Parabrezza

(edited by lucadiro.4519)

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: lucadiro.4519

lucadiro.4519

i think the only problem here is that the warrior healing is buffed too much. it is close to the healing signet of the past
another is that the bow was buffed which is puzzling, why did anet nerf the bow in the past then?

That healing on power warrior is totaly fine, and needed, to be viable in pvp.
The problem in my opinion is the condi output

Parabrezza

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: chibbi.3706

chibbi.3706

Completely agree. Condi output on warrior should be looked at.
And also need a fix on bow prima burst that cleans more condies than normal

Well mace primal burst is absolutely stupid, 4 conditions 2 of them with 4 stacks, + daze + blast finisher + gap closer with 5 second cd ? wtf is that bullkitten ?

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

JayAction.9056

I say this as someone who wants easy to kill warriors just like s1 and s2. Please nerf they need a bit more effort to kill now.

there i fixed it for you.

Warrior is still an easy kill … for me (lmao, you tried me). Then again, I have 1.5k hours solely on warrior so I can easily predict what they are doing. The class is simply put too forgiving and too effective. It’s op.

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

JayAction.9056

…No

Yeah, Come back when Scrappers, Tempest, Revs and bunker druids have been nerfed. in thier sustain. U think thier is a massive difference in skill ceiling with sustain like that? The more broken the build the lesser the difference in skill ceiling.

If you get 100-0 by anything you’re not good bro.

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

…No

Don’t worry about me Brah. worry about yourself. I’m not the guy claiming asking for nerfs to kittening sustain and call them over the top. How bout u worry about how good u are yourself or u would have called them equal with the other current meta instead of way over the top which implies an inability to deal with them. I was describing it’s potential. Point bieng there are more builds which can make u affort many mistakes and still win. I just don’t like this entire kittening crusade against warriors. you are asking for the wrong kittening nerfs. Nerfs that will kill both power and condi warriors which is kittening annoying.

(edited by Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318)

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

Conditions should not be able to take someone down so fast. Not even confusion. They are by definition damage over time.

There should be a limit on the total number of stacks of each and all conditions a single character can maintain on a single enemy, so it doesn’t affect so much large scale battles and boss fights.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: alchemyst.2165

alchemyst.2165

Warrior got what they needed. Although, I wouldn’t mind if skull grinder’s condition stacks got reduced slightly, considering how much you can stack up quickly. I would say just subtract 1 stack of each condi, but even if it stayed the same I wouldn’t be too upset. It’s got a fair telegraph, fair range.

Imo, warrior doesn’t need nerfed. The only thing I would say needs nerfed on warrior is headbutt (no stunbreak, or much less damage), and maybe rousing resilience (4 seconds, or less toughness gain).

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

JayAction.9056

…No

Don’t worry about me Brah. worry about yourself. I’m not the guy claiming asking for nerfs to kittening sustain and call them over the top. How bout u worry about how good u are yourself or u would have called them equal with the other current meta instead of way over the top which implies an inability to deal with them. I was describing it’s potential. Point bieng there are more builds which can make u affort many mistakes and still win. I just don’t like this entire kittening crusade against warriors. you are asking for the wrong kittening nerfs. Nerfs that will kill both power and condi warriors which is kittening annoying.

Clearly you need somebody to be worried about you. I mean you are out here getting 100-0d. That’s kind of embarrassing actually. Warrior is easy mode. That’s why it needs nerfs.

If I can play against somebody and clearly see what they are doing wrong, and yet they are able to perform, the keys they are pressing are too effective. The class needs nerfs.

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: pico.6402

pico.6402

Confussion is punishing condi it’s as it is. It hit hard or KO only when Your not careful enough to not use skill or just cleanse it. And I think it’s making it pourpose.

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

…No

Clearly you need somebody to be worried about you. I mean you are out here getting 100-0d. That’s kind of embarrassing actually. Warrior is easy mode. That’s why it needs nerfs.

If I can play against somebody and clearly see what they are doing wrong, and yet they are able to perform, the keys they are pressing are too effective. The class needs nerfs.

Dude I never admitted that I was gettin 100-0. Espically when I elaborated on that statement. Rather u need help with reading comprehension. I will say it again if u want to nerf warrior for that reason. U need to nerf other classes as well. It’s as simple as it is. Espically when some classes actually have equal or outright more sustain. So as Deimos put it. U are nothing more then 1 of the other qq’ers who simply want warriors to be easy mode really.

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Fade to Black.7042

Fade to Black.7042

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA cry me a river now it’s our time!

I’m eating Necros for breakfast, Mesmers for lunch and dinning every other class.

So guys this is how necro felt in the two previous seasons? feeelsgood

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

All I see is the following. QQ, I was doing great against everything, then this warrior came along and I couldn’t kill him QQ. I’m not use to fighting warriors anymore, I can’t beat them! Nurf them so I don’t have to git gud again. QQ.

Warriors have been garbage in PvP since HoT came out. Since then I’ve played almost every class.in PvP, and I have to say I’m very happy warriors are good again and use full in PvP. I think the biggest problems people have is they have not been fighting warriors for the best part of a year and have no idea how to handle them anymore.

I never thought I’d say this but “git gud” Condi warriors are easy to beat. You just have to know how. If you don’t, I’m not going to tell you. You need to learn that for your self’s.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Patrick.2987

Patrick.2987

Warr is fine when bow f1 in berserk mode is fixed.

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Aza.2105

Aza.2105

Confussion is punishing condi it’s as it is. It hit hard or KO only when Your not careful enough to not use skill or just cleanse it. And I think it’s making it pourpose.

Confusion only punishes people who mindlessly spam, that’s why it works so well in this game. Because many players do not pay attention to the condis on them. The faster you spam the faster you die with confusion on you.

Amd Ryzen 1800x – Amd Fury X -64GB of ram
Windows 10

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: bLind.6278

bLind.6278

Warriors are fine. Condis in general are over the top.

Btw, a single interrupt on a warrior can kill him if you have condi pressure on him from a necro.

One foot out the door, yet again.

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

Warriors are fine. Condis in general are over the top.

Btw, a single interrupt on a warrior can kill him if you have condi pressure on him from a necro.

You mean condi pressure from the War on the other team? /kappa

But seriously, pressuring a War is not the same as pressuring a Nec, DH, or Ranger with CC Bursts. War is more lenient by comparison. Even if it’s a small margin.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

(edited by Saiyan.1704)

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Shadow Bane.9362

Shadow Bane.9362

Most of the QQ sounds like a L2P issue. Condi warrior is countered in a lot of ways but it punishes bad play severely. They’re extremely strong in 1v1s though if you get caught in a CC chain but you had to fail to do something to get caught in that in the first place. It can be kited pretty easily in a lot of cases. Scorched earth is about as obvious as it gets.. are you standing it in it? CC chained in it? The animation of zerker Mace burst is also quite obvious but hey if it lands and you can’t get the confusion off right away don’t mindlessly mash all your keys and blow yourself up.

Most condi warriors right will blow their load right away w/their CC don’t immediately full engage let them drop some of their cooldowns first, keep a bit of range circle around them and then engage keep an eye out for the animations weave in and out if you’re melee.

(edited by Shadow Bane.9362)

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

JayAction.9056

I am not saying I have an issue beating warriors. I play warrior better than like everybody I see playing it, and thus have an easy time dealing with them. What I am complaining about is how effective the class can be even when a person continuously makes mistakes. It is too forgiving. The definition of faceroll.

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

I am not saying I have an issue beating warriors. I play warrior better than like everybody I see playing it, and thus have an easy time dealing with them. What I am complaining about is how effective the class can be even when a person continuously makes mistakes. It is too forgiving. The definition of faceroll.

I wouldn’t say that. If your great, or good with warrior, you will give people a hard time. If your average, you’ll be annoying untill you blow your cool downs.

The fact is most people play horribly. I don’t think I’ve ever missed my head but. A lot of players try to pre-empt attacks and blow there dodge’s. This then just makes then easy targets. Necro last season was easier to use than warrior this season.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Bugged LB burst clearing 6 condis needs to be fixed. Krait runes shouldn’t go through dodges. I would start with those 2.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

Can i have easymode 1k hp/s over active defenses that actually require brain? Take all the protection and eavdes, i will gladly trade it for that absurd healing. Tyvm. Signed, ex warrior with over 4k hours that got sick of the braindead passive play.

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

Confusion only punishes people who mindlessly spam, that’s why it works so well in this game. Because many players do not pay attention to the condis on them. The faster you spam the faster you die with confusion on you.

Not it isn’t as much since the change that makes it tick damage wether you use skills or not.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Silberfederling.9302

Silberfederling.9302

I have to ask you op:
- are your refering to a certain play style? (Condi\power)
-are you aware that warrior players are flamed into using condi bug builds? (Anecdotal, but i was attacked for running power in Saphire, Team mate went AFK)

I would honestly suggest you look at the core Problem.
From where i stand it is solo q.
My premade Team was able to take down 3 warrior stacks and 2 warrior stacks. Why? Because the class has mostly secondary defences that can be forced or can be denied. From personal experience i can tell you that a Team build to fight condi meta negates condi wars, as well as condi mes and nec. The easy way of taking them down is to focus them every time their IP runs out.
Shield mace longbow is atrociously slow, this is why i (absolute scrapper noob) am able to trash them til kingdom come on my engi.
On a final note, the passive defenses are really unsatisfying, but as it stands they are nessesary. We are never invulnerable. We can get hit. Every thing that required a hit has to be blocked or dodged. Warriors waste an entirety traitline and two utility skills for survival. Ask arround how it feels to play with out defense traitline IP and Berserker stance. I tell you how, cool, until the aoe CC and conditions drop.
Warriors apply high burn dmg, with a bugged weapon, but as a whole i find it hard to agree that this class is op.
With regards to your intial low skill ceiling remark.
Trust me, it is out right pathetic if you fight condi bandwagon “warrs”. If you know the class, i presume i do after 4,3k hours (aparently we have to do this now to show how important we are) you destroy these pathetic bug abusing condi trainers. I Start every match with a breakdown of “how to kill the condi war”, which blows my mind, as this uuuhh so easy to play class seems to escape a lot of people.
I do not intend to insult you, but i personally am tired of this witch hunt that goes on since summer 2014. first war is too strong, its op nerf it, OK war you are scrap reroll or get cancer, warr is too strong nerf it, nooooo war pls go die.
This kitten has to stop.
Learn the class, or if you can not be bothered, at least learn the counters and spare this forum at least for one weak with this warrior hunt.

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

JayAction.9056

I have to ask you op:
-are you aware that warrior players are flamed into using condi bug builds? (Anecdotal, but i was attacked for running power in Saphire, Team mate went AFK)

My premade Team was able to take down 3 warrior stacks and 2 warrior stacks. Why? Because the class has mostly secondary defences that can be forced or can be denied. From personal experience i can tell you that a Team build to fight condi meta negates condi wars, as well as condi mes and nec. The easy way of taking them down is to focus them every time their IP runs out.
Shield mace longbow is atrociously slow, this is why i (absolute scrapper noob) am able to trash them til kingdom come on my engi.
On a final note, the passive defenses are really unsatisfying, but as it stands they are nessesary. We are never invulnerable. We can get hit. Every thing that required a hit has to be blocked or dodged. Warriors waste an entirety traitline and two utility skills for survival. Ask arround how it feels to play with out defense traitline IP and Berserker stance. I tell you how, cool, until the aoe CC and conditions drop.
Warriors apply high burn dmg, with a bugged weapon, but as a whole i find it hard to agree that this class is op.
Trust me, it is out right pathetic if you fight condi bandwagon “warrs”. If you know the class, i presume i do after 4,3k hours (aparently we have to do this now to show how important we are) you destroy these pathetic bug abusing condi trainers. I Start every match with a breakdown of “how to kill the condi war”, which blows my mind, as this uuuhh so easy to play class seems to escape a lot of people.
I do not intend to insult you, but i personally am tired of this witch hunt that goes on since summer 2014. first war is too strong, its op nerf it, OK war you are scrap reroll or get cancer, warr is too strong nerf it, nooooo war pls go die.
This kitten has to stop.
Learn the class, or if you can not be bothered, at least learn the counters and spare this forum at least for one weak with this warrior hunt.

You have 4 invulns; double endure pain, berserk stance, and shield stance. The last two are invulns to specific damage types, and if you are good at the class you can easily rotate through them to take very minimal damage.

You almost 100-0d me with that wall of text though, almost.

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: bLind.6278

bLind.6278

I have to ask you op:

This kitten has to stop.

You have 4 invulns; double endure pain, berserk stance, and shield stance. The last two are invulns to specific damage types, and if you are good at the class you can easily rotate through them to take very minimal damage.

Warriors have literally zero invulns. Zero. If you mained the class, you’d know that. Not only are you a bad player, you’re a liar too. Congrats.

One foot out the door, yet again.

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

endure pain prevents taking direct damage, still melts under condition pressure. still dies.

berserk stance applies resistance every 3 seconds, which can be stripped, corrupted.

shield stance can be interrupted by unblockable cc skills.

The last two are invulns to specific damage types

if you are implying that endure pain negates condition damage too, well, this just shows what kind of “warrior player” you are. : )

also, if you are a good player, you can easily rotate through all the warrior’s defense and put down the warrior for good.

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

JayAction.9056

endure pain prevents taking direct damage, still melts under condition pressure. still dies.

berserk stance applies resistance every 3 seconds, which can be stripped, corrupted.

shield stance can be interrupted by unblockable cc skills.

The last two are invulns to specific damage types

if you are implying that endure pain negates condition damage too, well, this just shows what kind of “warrior player” you are. : )

also, if you are a good player, you can easily rotate through all the warrior’s defense and put down the warrior for good.

My bad, it is only a direct damage invuln that allows you full control of your character, that can be rotated through with shield stance and berserk stance (for a complete invuln).

(edited by JayAction.9056)

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Zagerus.8675

Zagerus.8675

It’s pretty interesting to see you posting this. So Warriors aren’t free kills to Revenant’s anymore and we can actually stand our ground in 1v1’s now. Revenant has been over the top in 1v1’s since HoT launched. In Teamfights Warrior is solid and can be keenly focused just like any other profession. Revenants get:

- Shield block
- Aoe protection
- Staff block with blind
- Is able to teleport through walls
- Facet of Nature
- Aoe pulsing Might, Fury and Swiftness and is able to give teams the advantage out of the gate
- Facet heal that is incredibly strong if used under burst
- Chill (way better than cripple)
- A channeled evade that doubles as a spike skill
- One of the strongest cc skills in the game
- Aoe knockback/Aoe stun
- At least 4-5 evades easily
The list goes on. Warriors are fine now, just tone down Skull Grinder and the bleed duration from Shattering Blow.

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Phil.8901

Phil.8901

2 things

1) fix Scorcherd Earth + cleansing ire (currently bugged)
2) Make less Spammable the cycle, fulladrenaline (hb), f2, spam F1 a lot, repeat. Maybe just add more 5-10 secs. to elite headbutt. 20s for an elite is too short.

Rest is fine.

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Bazooka.3590

Bazooka.3590

In fact DH is still much more better than berserker. Especially in conquest (however its true that dh was made for conquest)
But all perma block perma evade classes can kill warr easily now. Evean blind can be deadly when resistance runs out.

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Sayak.6473

Sayak.6473

Condi warriord are easy to counter.

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Miyu.8137

Miyu.8137

What I consider broken on war is the insane passive healing. With a full offensive amulets war can easily manage to heal for 800+ hp/sec. That’s 8k per 10sec, 16k per 20 sec, no other class can compare to that maybe except for druid. But unlike druid, war heal is passive and he is free to attack while healing himself while druid can’t. I know war needed some sustain buff, but this was clearly overdone.

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Silberfederling.9302

It is insane how this hate and nerf debate returns every single time warrior recives buffs. I am utterly disgusted by the arrogance players show with regards to warriors. With the amount of kittening on the Forums do not worry, you’ll get your pound of flesh, again.
The next patch will nerf warrior enough that even a brain dead monkey can take them down.
It is insane.

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

It is insane how this hate and nerf debate returns every single time warrior recives buffs. I am utterly disgusted by the arrogance players show with regards to warriors. With the amount of kittening on the Forums do not worry, you’ll get your pound of flesh, again.
The next patch will nerf warrior enough that even a brain dead monkey can take them down.
It is insane.

whiners complainers will only stop complaining once their hated profession is easy to kill while their own profession have an easy time killing others.

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Silberfederling.9302

It is insane.

whiners complainers will only stop complaining once their hated profession is easy to kill while their own profession have an easy time killing others.

Summer 2014, hot release and now most likely again summer 2016.
Every time warriors were nerfed, every time we had op Drama, every time afterwards warriors were flamed to reroll or get cancer and die in a ditch.
Does every Generation of New or returning players need its personal warrior nerf? Seems so. Long time players can prepare for another year of verbal abuse, clkittene and of course the git guuuud comments from the current balance patch winners.
Not only does this get old, i for one get extremely kittened at these self proclaimed Lords of Balance and their amazing solutions to this oh so broken class.
Best thing to do? Stop reading pvp forum, look at patch notes, stay or leave for 3 months rince repeat after 3 months.

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Henry.5713

Henry.5713

I do agree, both the condition spam as well as the passive regeneration seems too powerful. You can add those to the long list of too powerful stuff, though.

The only way to fix anything in this game is an overall nerf to pretty much everything.
Honestly, if you don’t realize the ridiculous overall powercreep we have had over the years and instead insists on nerfing this class or that class only then we must be playing different games.

I still feel like we will get this instead: The reduction of warrior sustain and maybe a reduction of adrenalin gain. The change of Endure Pain from an ability to a corruptable boon, nerf to CI and probably some other changes that will take the condition warrior out of the meta and make the weaker builds pretty much unplayable.

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Wolfric.9380

Remove confusion from mace primal burst and increase power damage scaling and its done there. For the bow i don´t know, i rarely use it and i also have no problems with warriors conditions, i have more problems to break their sustain now … fights are way longer.

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Wolfric.9380

Indeed double warrior is getting quite common. But it doesn´t feel so bad as double necro last season. But i agree that the sustain buff was good, condi output from some weapons is not aproriate. Burning fro LB, bleed from sword and gunfalme is OK, the rest doesn´t need condies and it results in nearly all builds spaming conditions.
I play power warrior and i ask myself WTF when i strike with skull grinder … Its a power weapon. The daze seems reasonable but the conditions ?
Well at least i kill the condi warriors with the power version quite easy ^^.
Since i play only ele and power warrior, condi warriors don´t realy hurt me, but the increasing numbers like necro last season might be a sign ….

(edited by Wolfric.9380)

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Silberfederling.9302

Indeed double warrior is getting quite common. But it doesn´t feel so bad as double necro last season. But i agree that the sustain buff was good, condi output from some weapons is not aproriate. Burning fro LB, bleed from sword and gunfalme is OK, the rest doesn´t need condies and it results in nearly all builds spaming conditions.
I play power warrior and i ask myself WTF when i strike with skull grinder … Its a power weapon. The daze seems reasonable but the conditions ?
Well at least i kill the condi warriors with the power version quite easy ^^.

Exactly, but nooooooo lets kill the class once more, shall we?