Nerf Warrior

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: chibbi.3706

chibbi.3706

I was not talking to you in particular, just responding to the general “everyone want warrior to suck again”.

Warrior is very op currently and the fact that it was bad before is irrelevant. It doesnt need huge nerf, but it still does need some.
Lower AH healing (because it currently heals for more than HS) and really lower condition application and wars will be fine.

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Supreme.3164

Supreme.3164

I do agree, both the condition spam as well as the passive regeneration seems too powerful. You can add those to the long list of too powerful stuff, though.

The only way to fix anything in this game is an overall nerf to pretty much everything.
Honestly, if you don’t realize the ridiculous overall powercreep we have had over the years and instead insists on nerfing this class or that class only then we must be playing different games.

I still feel like we will get this instead: The reduction of warrior sustain and maybe a reduction of adrenalin gain. The change of Endure Pain from an ability to a corruptable boon, nerf to CI and probably some other changes that will take the condition warrior out of the meta and make the weaker builds pretty much unplayable.

That’s why it’s better to stop caring that much about a single profession and instead spend that time investing resources in other professions

I have to thank this “wonderful” community and the “devs” that listen to them for my refound interest for multiclassing.

For as long as this practice of overnerfing/overbuffing professions, based on the community feedback remains…it’s better to know how to jump from one ship to the next

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: megilandil.7506

megilandil.7506

that they have to nerf is the condition acces to all classes
every class have to had a damage condition tematized for the concept of class
and acces to others damage condition depending of the armor set( one per set)
and acces to two or trhe more of cc conditions (stun, cripple, inmobilize)
they had to remove condi aply sigils

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

Warriors are pretty easy to deal with, especially in high level PvP. I don’t see them as too OP, though they certainly have a low skill ceiling.

Much more OP are ele’s and engineers. If one team has an ele and the other doesn’t it is pretty much game over. There is just no way to win when one team has a healer and one doesn’t.

Engineers on the other hand can keep an entire team stun locked for 10+ seconds. Which is just absurd. Engineers need to have 90% of their CC removed. In fact all classes need to have 90% of their CC removed, PvP is just a CC fest atm.

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

Warriors do not need a nerf to Adrenal health or thier sustain. Nerfing it’s kittening sustain was the problem in the first kittening place. It was the core problem of season 2. Cause warriors died so kittening easy that not even palladins amulet or soldiers amulet could save thier hide. Warriors have this healing, because they don’t have kitten like protection and regenration and stability en masse and other kittentons of boons to heal themselves or supprt thier blood. AH is litterally their lifeforce. They have a few boons and a bit of stability, that’s it. And even then thier AH is litterally dependent on their ability to hit you. Power warriors and the double melee condi warriors will suffer from this moreso.

I have to agree with Silberfederling. It’s kittening infuriating. This kittened crusade againsts class XYZ. And A-net caving everykittening time.

I don’t think it needs an nerf at all. But if anything should be nerfed it’s the condi damage. And that alone. No nerf to power at all.

NERF CONDI’S A BIT AND EVERYBODY WILL BE HAPPY.

Jesus christ.

The thing that kittenes me of more is that I know that the damage has been done already.

Honestly I wonder why I should even bother. really.

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: pakuras.7652

pakuras.7652

lol, try to play any condi class against warrior and say it again Everything i can do to warrior with my necromancer is to beat his health to ~25%. Then he uses healing signet that grants him resistance, which i negate with Corrupt Boon skill (warriors are only reason why i have this skill in my bar), but then guess what? He uses Berserker’s Stance, that gives him 4×3s resistance. MAYBE i will corrupt exatly this boon (between all this might, swiftness, fury, etc) with scepter auto-attack, or sigil of nuflication, but it will appear again anyway. Even if this warrior won’t kill me during all this time, his Healing Signet is ready to use again, so he is still invulnerable to me.

I can understand temporary invulnerability as specific mechanic of class. But when you add this huge damage, stuns, immoblizes he uses on me it’s just too much. I can’t fight warrior – ok. but i can’t even run, because… warrior is of course immune to criple, chill, immoblize, fear

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Tristan.5280

Tristan.5280

lol wat?

I main both War and Engi
When I play Scrapper I simply put a lot of poison
(Sigil of Doom, Fiumigate, Poison nades in a Marauder build, poison shell…)
on the war, and he will die very easy.
When he procs his shield, I proc Acid Bomb (unblockable)
I Always proc Stability to not be CC chained, and I never CC him (Rousing Resilience)

The best way to counter a class is to learn well how to play it
Countering it will be automatic

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

lol wat?

I main both War and Engi
I Always proc Stability to not be CC chained, and I never CC him (Rousing Resilience)

This really,ive 1on1’d on my condi warr vs a whole lot of people.Some know how to deal with it pretty well and making it hard for me to even land a proper burst and others get wrecked in 2 bursts.The thing is ..Avoid the freaking bursts.

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

chibbi.3706

Warriors do not need a nerf to Adrenal health or thier sustain. Nerfing it’s kittening sustain was the problem in the first kittening place. It was the core problem of season 2. Cause warriors died so kittening easy that not even palladins amulet or soldiers amulet could save thier hide. Warriors have this healing, because they don’t have kitten like protection and regenration and stability en masse and other kittentons of boons to heal themselves or supprt thier blood. AH is litterally their lifeforce. They have a few boons and a bit of stability, that’s it. And even then thier AH is litterally dependent on their ability to hit you. Power warriors and the double melee condi warriors will suffer from this moreso.

I have to agree with Silberfederling. It’s kittening infuriating. This kittened crusade againsts class XYZ. And A-net caving everykittening time.

I don’t think it needs an nerf at all. But if anything should be nerfed it’s the condi damage. And that alone. No nerf to power at all.

Jesus christ.

The thing that kittenes me of more is that I know that the damage has been done already.

Yes, I’m crusading against my own main class, do you realize how stupid what you’re implying is ?

There’s a middle ground between the garbage AH we had, and the godlike we have now.
perma 450hps is way too much for just a single trait.

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

chibbi.3706

lol wat?

I main both War and Engi

This really,ive 1on1’d on my condi warr vs a whole lot of people.Some know how to deal with it pretty well and making it hard for me to even land a proper burst and others get wrecked in 2 bursts.The thing is ..Avoid the freaking bursts.

How do you dodge pin down, shield bash headbutt and mace primal burst when you don’t play a bullkitten class with 8 billion invul/block etc ?

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Caedmon.6798

lol wat?

I main both War and Engi

How do you dodge pin down, shield bash headbutt and mace primal burst when you don’t play a bullkitten class with 8 billion invul/block etc ?

Am i talking about dodging alone ? I think i said Avoid,as in take distance or pop one of your own 8 billion invulns or blocks.

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: lighter.2708

lighter.2708

Indeed double warrior is getting quite common. But it doesn´t feel so bad as double necro last season. But i agree that the sustain buff was good, condi output from some weapons is not aproriate. Burning fro LB, bleed from sword and gunfalme is OK, the rest doesn´t need condies and it results in nearly all builds spaming conditions.
I play power warrior and i ask myself WTF when i strike with skull grinder … Its a power weapon. The daze seems reasonable but the conditions ?
Well at least i kill the condi warriors with the power version quite easy ^^.
Since i play only ele and power warrior, condi warriors don´t realy hurt me, but the increasing numbers like necro last season might be a sign ….

mace was never a power weapon..carrion mace/sword lb pre hot is top dueling build for warrior that takes very little skill

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

WoW jay you played face roll Rev in S1 and S2 and wouldn’t even touch your war. You got to Legend face rolling on broken Rev. Now you come to complain about this? cry much?

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

Jesus christ.

Yes, I’m crusading against my own main class, do you realize how stupid what you’re implying is ?

There’s a middle ground between the garbage AH we had, and the godlike we have now.
perma 450hps is way too much for just a single trait.

Guess u are crusading against your ‘’own main class’. Something I’ve heard many times. then it turns out they know little to outright nothing about thier class. But let’s assume you do. You are still digging kitten for yourself. Look the simple truth is. That we suffer from a powercreep. Things like a middle ground is what is going to get us killed. Also the wrong logic that 450 hp per second is too much for a single trait. It assumes that all classes function the same. However at the same u have to realize that we do not burstheal, we do not get our blocks handed out, have incredibly high stability uptime,invulnerabilties, regenration, disenage mechanics, like stealth gyro or elixer s.. It’s passive sustain through an active action.

It’s not godlike. It’s an over exagaration. Just like how we are immune to condi damage all the time. Besides our berserker stance bieng on a 60 sec CD. Besides it bieng corruptable, besides us having to sacrifice 20 secs of healing from the healing signet if we employ if we want to have another stack of resistance Can 1 v 4 on point besides our stability coming from eternal champion mainly. which is like what. a single stack? for like 3 seconds. We have long CD’s. But that is Always overlooked. Often u hear things like. double endure pain, double resistance, condi cleanse on weapon swap. and that perma 450 heal per seconds. Bassically the arguments are high ends without taking in account. how things actually go in a fight. But it goes even further ragezerkers. have even less condi clear and are full melee class. they lack the 25 percent movement speed increase and have little to no tools to disenage.

Warriors have actuall openings in thier defences. But that is often overlooked. Also how it’s overlooked how they are tons of threads with how matchmaking sucks. Or how class stacking is absolutely terrible, the main culprits bieng DH and Necromancers. But warriors hardly. Heck some of those complainers even play warrior. But that’s odd with thier ’’godlike’’ sustain right? the moment u advocate for a middle ground in this powercreeped meta, u risk falling out of the meta and becoming garbage.

I will say it again. We don’t need a nerf to our sustain. this is similar to DH. Like how they were deemed OP. Well know that we know how to fight against them. The damage has already been done. Supbar DH’s that cannot sustain any form of focus unless they are of a higher skillevel then thier opponents.

This kind of kitten is unhealth for balance. Like look at metabattle 8 classes are meta right now. Why the hell would we risk that all because people cannot that 1/10th of a second to learn how to fight against them? No what will happen is that those that yell the loudest with with thier outright lies and half truths will get thier way and this will happen.

U simply have to accept the truth for what it is. We are in a powercreep. Elite specs have replaced core specs. And now we are on the road to some kind of balance between the elite specs aside from HOT. And we are throwing away all of that because of those unkillable warriors, with God like sustain?

Like why would u as a warrior main bring this up? Espically since we know that A-net has a tendency to sometimes overnerf or overbuff kitten. When warriors are crap again. U will have nobody else to blame for yourself.

When warriors are asked to reroll, get kittented on by the toxic community. Know that this kitten is the reason. More threads will pop-up. On how it’s the fault of the noob for not running a meta build.

The unkillable warrior with that perma 3 stacks of adrenal health and condi cleanse and reistance that also can oneshot everybody. and bunker on point. It’s almost as ridiculous as the more and more ‘Perma Evade’’ thiefs that come up. Warrior mains enabling that loud toxic part of the community. U give them a finger and it’s still not kittening enough. It’s never enough. We have a kittening mesmer(Itchiwen) complaining about a staff thief for crying out load. It’s either oh noes, warriors or thiefs are op. Nerf them into the ground. Or it’s wariors and thiefs are kitten please re-roll scrub.

Anyways, I’m done arguing against this crusade. I will just sit on the sidelines and wait for the balance mobs to do thier leg breaking as usual. This entire kitten is infuriating.

And then I will be there to say that I kittenING TOLD YOU SO.

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: drcraig.9403

drcraig.9403

Warrior has always been a class with an extremely low skill ceiling, but the amount of mistakes a person can make on warrior and still perform well makes this class currently extremely op.

I say this as someone with 1.5k hours on warr, and also s1 and s2 legend. Please nerf they are way over the top.

Stop killing up levels in WvW and see how long you last with your never ending string of mistakes. I can only assume you have first hand experience with lots and lots of mistakes, after all your claim is warrior is OP even if excessive amounts of mistakes are made. You also claim warrior has ‘an extremely low skill ceiling", how many mistakes can a person make when they’re playing a class that takes no skill?

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Tristan.5280

Tristan.5280

@chibbi

Even if some classes are more vulerable vs War, while others can counter him well, it’s always a matter of knowledge and skills.

A good player with enough skill and experience with the X class will always beat an average War.

I told how do i beat a war using a scrapper.
I have 1K wins with engi and i am a casual player

Ask any other player who mains both war and X class and he will tell you how to deal with War in some way

Of course,in this current meta, an expert player using a War who knows well every single class will have a great advantage over other foes, but i don’t think that war is over over powered.

(edited by Tristan.5280)

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Rodzynald.5897

Rodzynald.5897

MFW this thread (pic related).

Learn to counter it really. Warrior was a pile of poo for so long, now it seems OP because you don’t have enough experience in fighting them.
I ain’t a warrior player, just to keep it clear.

Attachments:

Guardian is meant for jolly crusading.

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Insanity.5174

Insanity.5174

condi warrior is perfectly balanced and if you aren’t able to fight them,is because you are just bad and need to improve your skills

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Ven Zehn.6573

Ven Zehn.6573

Wars get endure pain and relatively passive heals that can be pretty easily countered, as opposed to blocks out the wazoo, short cooldown evade skills (multiple), multiple life bars, teleports, true invulns, and various other things.

Our balanced stance still gets stripped/eaten through like nothing (gotta love a necro fear fearing you off a stomp right when you pop balanced), our resistance has a high cooldown, and limited utility.

Wars are strong, stronger than they’ve been in a while, but still quite easily countered if you pay attention to what you’re doing.

Even condi wars (I don’t and never will play it, aside from raids), what they give up for in order to get that amount of condi, is the mobility and sustainability of other builds (that I’ve seen), their reach is generally pretty low. They have longbow as an option, but it’s not a great one, and doesn’t do much compared to their close range abilities.
Usually, only time I get killed by a condi war, is when they +1 a fight, and load me up with condis while I’m focused elsewhere.

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

MFW this thread (pic related).

Learn to counter it really. Warrior was a pile of poo for so long, now it seems OP because you don’t have enough experience in fighting them.
I ain’t a warrior player, just to keep it clear.

War are not Burn Guardians when our burn buiods got buffed and players didn’t know not to walk through Purging Flames or eat a full Whirling Wrath.

A good War player can burst any player quite efficiently. If the Warrior is good, lack of experience is not the reason why you lost.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: timmy.8732

timmy.8732

wow this guy is not very bright. im sure he just cant beat a warrior now which would explain the post. he needs to learn to play the game.

Master Apex

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

Stop. You’re not fooling anyone with your “bouhou everyone hates warrior and want it to suck QQ” bullkitten.
I main warrior, i’ve always played it, I was one of the only people still playing warrior when it was giga bad during s1 while every “warrior main” were playing other classes.

Condi warrior is currently an abomination, its condi output is off the chart, especially for such an insane survivability. Condi rev S1 was not this op.
And yeah, if warrior wasn’t currently too strong, i wouldn’t see an average of 3 warriors per game.

Funny, I’ve seen at most 3 warriors in a game, that’s 2 on one team and me. Normally there are 1 warrior per team, unless it’s daily. Then you’ll see what ever class is easy to win with the most.

As for warriors heal, yay 800 a second, that would be great if I where not getting smacked by 2-3 people. The only thing that saves warriors from doing down quickly is the heal trait from primal. With out that I’d die alot quicker. Good players know how to handle me, bad players get eaten by me. Warrior is just sorting the people who are good with a class from those who are average.

Some people don’t like finding out they are not as good as they thought they where. So a class must be OP. They could not possibly be a bad player. Time to get a grip people. Time to get better. Or accept that you are not as good as you think you are.

As people like to say “git gud”

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

(edited by BrotherBelial.3094)

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: timmy.8732

timmy.8732

this guy gets it

Master Apex

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Rodzynald.5897

Rodzynald.5897

[Git gud intensifies]

Guardian is meant for jolly crusading.

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Caedmon.6798

It’s only strong when you get hit by full bursts,and in that case youre either playing it wrong or you got simply outplayed.

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

Agree to BrotherBelial. I am an OK ele player but not very good with warrior. And here i notice it. I bring down a bad player quite recless and fast with my CC and gap closers, but am outplayed by the good ones unless i hit somthing like head but at the right time by luck …

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: silentnight warrior.2714

silentnight warrior.2714

Funny, I’ve seen at most 3 warriors in a game, that’s 2 on one team and me. Normally there are 1 warrior per team, unless it’s daily. Then you’ll see what ever class is easy to win with the most.

As for warriors heal, yay 800 a second, that would be great if I where not getting smacked by 2-3 people. The only thing that saves warriors from doing down quickly is the heal trait from primal. With out that I’d die alot quicker. Good players know how to handle me, bad players get eaten by me. Warrior is just sorting the people who are good with a class from those who are average.

Some people don’t like finding out they are not as good as they thought they where. So a class must be OP. They could not possibly be a bad player. Time to get a grip people. Time to get better. Or accept that you are not as good as you think you are.

As people like to say “git gud”

I have matches were i´m the only warrior. The most warriors i have finded in matches were 3 (one being me) and thats on warrior day.

To the OP:

You find warriors OP because they are too efective with the lots of mistakes people can make with them. But you have no problems killing warriors.
So they are very efective at getting wrecked?

Also what kind of mistakes they do and still perform well?
Do they activate zerker stance without conditions? (This could be not a mistake against some classes)
Do they activate endure pain without being under high damage bursts? (This could be not a mistake against some classes)
Do they activate stun breakers without being CC?
Do they fail to land burst skills?

All of this mistakes have consequences on warrior side and make them pay against competent players. They are not efective if they do that.

So what kind of mistakes they do that made you opinion in that way?

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: dominik.9721

dominik.9721

I like how xanctus “dragonslayer” is always telling other warrior mains they wouldn’t know much about their class,allthough they already have achieved in pvp more than he ever will.

If you think that…

-> passive 800~hp heal
-> a condition-cleanse that removes three conditions every 3~ seconds ( no bug)
->the ability to cause four stacks confusion,four stacks bleed,blind and daze with only one skill on a 2,5 s cd

…would be fine, I have to tell you that you are as clever as those guys who defended revenant and scrapper in season 2.

But however, there is no point in arguing with biased people, they will defend their own class when it’s powercreeped and fall in tears when other classes are stronger than their own class.

Grimkram [sS]

(edited by dominik.9721)

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Heimdallr.7021

Heimdallr.7021

warrior has been good for 2 weeks? nerf the class to the ground.

norn warrior

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: dominik.9721

dominik.9721

Nobody wants to nerf warrior into the ground.

And that warrior was too weak the last seasons is completly irrelevant and not an argument to justify anything.
The present balance matters.

Grimkram [sS]

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

I like how xanctus “dragonslayer” is always telling other warrior mains they wouldn’t know much about their class,allthough they already have achieved in pvp more than he ever will.

If you think that…

-> passive 800~hp heal
-> a condition-cleanse that removes three conditions every 3~ seconds ( no bug)
->the ability to cause four stacks confusion,four stacks bleed,blind and daze with only one skill on a 2,5 s cd

…would be fine, I have to tell you that you are as clever as those guys who defended revenant and scrapper in season 2.

But however, there is no point in arguing with biased people, they will defend their own class when it’s powercreeped and fall in tears when other classes are stronger than their own class.

I do agree warrior has a bit too much passive regen or rather easy to get regen would be more accurate with berserker and primal bursts. However they shouldn’t be nerfed and the real problems of the class ignored like has been done with a lot of classes that have been nerfed since HoT.

Example: I like to play power shatter mesmer, HoT was not kind to it and the nerfs afterwards have only made it worse in all areas.

Likewise revenants do need toning down but they also need a lot of work doing on Jalis and Ventari utilities and the lame traits/synergy like stab on dodge or taunt on CC making more active.

Then there’s the other problem of if you only tune down some classes but do nothing about the other stupid stuff that came with HoT for everyone else you knock it out of playability for a while. Meta warrior is balanced against meta scrapper, meta reaper, meta mesmer etc but nerf 1-2 of these classes and you make the problem worse.

I really miss pre HoT balance post ele burn nerf.

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Rekt.5360

Rekt.5360

Nerf the condi output on mace primal burst and it’s gud. It’s really the CC + condi paired on the primal burst that kittens ppl up. If you nerf AH you kill power warr and power warr is not in a place where it needs to be killed.

Vanov {Warrior} ~ Still waiting for “Guide on Making Proper ||#1 Warr NA|| Sig”

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Brighteluden.2974

Brighteluden.2974

I find it amusing that warrior players are so delusional and are not even suggesting any nerfs at all which is absurd. The warrior atm has been overtuned and they’re going to most likely receive some slight nerfs to their sustain and condi pressure. It’s not a L2P issue it’s a fact. I understand warrior was trash tier for so long but as of right now warrior is just to strong.

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

I told it before and i will say it again. They cant balance warrior in current desing. He will be either trash or op as desing wise hes poor af. Basically damage, some cripple, some vul and that is. Lack of evades/blocks which forces them into stances. What war needs is a active defenses like everyone else, lets stop with this absurd passive gameplay they have.

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Interpret Interrupt.3824

Interpret Interrupt.3824

Warrior is low skill floor, not low skill ceiling. You can tell the difference between a good war and a great war very easily.

You want a legitimate nerf to the build
Primal burst should be either a t1 or t2 burst instead of a free t3 burst with 10 strikes of adrenaline.
Corrects for elite spec, does not damage core spec functionality.

Adrenal health should last for 10 seconds instead of 15 seconds.
Again will correct for elite spec and not core spec. Forces some adrenal health downtime on the elite spec if they want to go into burst mode.

K Pop
The Warrior, The Necro, The F1 Connoisseur
http://www.twitch.tv/interpretinterrupt

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Supreme.3164

Supreme.3164

Honestly this constant nerf crying is getting old…is there a MMO where pvpers don’t constantly ask for nerfs? Is it ever a L2P issue or…here everybody is a worldwide renown Esport player?

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Furajir.3815

Furajir.3815

Lol. Hilarious.

It’s condition damage across the board. Not the classes.

Tupro-Ranger- “The Great White Hype”
Yak’s Bend(TWIN) Racist against Sylvari
RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Rekt.5360

Rekt.5360

I find it amusing that warrior players are so delusional and are not even suggesting any nerfs at all which is absurd. The warrior atm has been overtuned and they’re going to most likely receive some slight nerfs to their sustain and condi pressure. It’s not a L2P issue it’s a fact. I understand warrior was trash tier for so long but as of right now warrior is just to strong.

I’m not sure I’d generalize to “warrior players” in general, pretty much all the players defending condi warr and saying L2P are a bunch of randoms whom I’ve never seen display a single bit of interest or knowledge about the class in the warrior/pvp forums and suddenly when condi warr skyrocketed into brokeness they all popped out of nowhere…yeah, such warr players, most definitely FOTM rerollers whom you won’t see once when the class gets nerfed, because with the current about of QQ much of which is justified, it will.

Vanov {Warrior} ~ Still waiting for “Guide on Making Proper ||#1 Warr NA|| Sig”

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Ubik.8315

Ubik.8315

Warrior
Scorched Earth: Fixed a bug that caused Cleansing Ire to activate more than once.
Head Butt: Fixed a bug that allowed this ability to go on interrupt cooldown after breaking a stun. This ability will now go on full recharge if interrupted.

I think warrior will be less overtuned now? At least a well timed condi durn should kill them now.

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Pyriall.1683

Pyriall.1683

Lol. Hilarious.

It’s condition damage across the board. Not the classes.

It’s the durability of certain professions that can apply those conditions. When you have high sustain/toughness AND huge condition damage it becomes what it is today.

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Lucentfir.7430

Lucentfir.7430

What I find funny is that people make it seem like shaving adrenal health will make it worse than per-change AH, when shaving each stack by 30 to 50 points would still be a significant buff over old AH. Just because of how you get the healing, and having it tick every second instead of every 3 seconds. Also if there was one thing I worried about facing in 1v1s it was a good warrior like dedicated warrior main, not FotM wagon jumpers.

A sign of when things are over tuned or too rewarding and safe to play is when there’s a huge influx of players suddenly playing X class. From observation large flocks of players will move to the easiest and most rewarding builds, that gets posted/shared. But hey anet we’ll see, most here I noticed don’t like finding that middle ground of balance it’s either nerfing to garbage or overturning and arguing to keep it that way, l2p.

Reth Grimrazor – Charr Guardian – [GWB]Grim Warband – Tarnished Coast
Redgen Furyblaze – Charr Guardian – [SHD]Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast
Lerious Warhowl – Charr Warrior – [SHD] Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

Warrior is a decent spot now. It lacks evades, boons and enemies can still kite it.

I think warrior still needs a few adjustments:

1. Adrenal health should be heal 33 % less with zero healing power and scale much better with healing power (currently it doesn’t scale much at all)
2. Skull grind (mace primal burst skill) inflicts way too many conditions + daze. Tone down by removing 2 out of the 4 conditions e.g. remove bleed + cripple
3. Warrior needs better alternatives to healing signet, a burst heal, otherwise we will see more and more passive condi bunker builds. Please reduce “To the Limit!” activation time to 1/2 seconds and it’s untraited cooldown to 25 seconds, but also at the same time reduce its base heal by 20 %. This would mean roughly same amount of healing like it does now. This would also allow more frequent adrenaline control
4. LB burst shouldn’t remove 6 conditions (bug)
5. Warhorn now removes 2 conditions traited, but the effects itself are weak. Increase warhorn #4 swiftness duration to 12 s and make warhorn #5 also inflict 2 s chill on 600 radius. Both would enable warrior to better stick on target.

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: lighter.2708

lighter.2708

You sure it’s not because of certain power classes that made power warrior unplayable and is only killable by condi warrior?..

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

OP warrior… wait, lolwhat?

Attachments:

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

Power warrior is totally fine, but condi warrior is insane.

The amount of condition output they have is absolutely disgusting, especially on such low cd.

Their condition output has not changed since HoT. For 2 seasons they didn’t anywhere in the game apart from raids. So why the concerns now?..nothing has been buffed or changed with their conditions. They just have healing now that allows them to sustain…which was what the entire community said they lacked for the last 2 seasons.

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

Warrior is a decent spot now. It lacks evades, boons and enemies can still kite it.

I think warrior still needs a few adjustments:

1. Adrenal health should be heal 33 % less with zero healing power and scale much better with healing power (currently it doesn’t scale much at all)
2. Skull grind (mace primal burst skill) inflicts way too many conditions + daze. Tone down by removing 2 out of the 4 conditions e.g. remove bleed + cripple
3. Warrior needs better alternatives to healing signet, a burst heal, otherwise we will see more and more passive condi bunker builds. Please reduce “To the Limit!” activation time to 1/2 seconds and it’s untraited cooldown to 25 seconds, but also at the same time reduce its base heal by 20 %. This would mean roughly same amount of healing like it does now. This would also allow more frequent adrenaline control
4. LB burst shouldn’t remove 6 conditions (bug)
5. Warhorn now removes 2 conditions traited, but the effects itself are weak. Increase warhorn #4 swiftness duration to 12 s and make warhorn #5 also inflict 2 s chill on 600 radius. Both would enable warrior to better stick on target.

Mace does no conditions. If you invest in condi with mace it literally gives you pathetic power and no damage. All it has is primal burst. So just to clarify..a weapon that has no condition application, little power output and requires you play berserker to have access to one condi application you think is over powered and needs toning down.

Hell, greatsword has pathetic condi application, maybe we should down that power down and make the primal burst apply conditions and call it balanced.

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Ven Zehn.6573

Ven Zehn.6573

Mace is a weird weapon the way Anet has set it up for sure, power based attacks with a condi based primal. Remove the condi, turn it into power primal, and war will have extremely limited options if they wanted to run condi.
Change the weapon skills to have more condi and adjust the dmg of the primal accordingly, might help a bit, assuming Anet would bother looking into that big of a revamp any time soon.

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

I still wonder why someone complains about warriors without even mentioning Scrapper or Revenant.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Heimdallr.7021

Heimdallr.7021

Nobody wants to nerf warrior into the ground.

And that warrior was too weak the last seasons is completly irrelevant and not an argument to justify anything.
The present balance matters.

Really? So why all the drama about skull grinder? It’s the same since HoT come out but now apparently is OP and people want it nerfed.
There’s a problem with conditions, not warriors.

norn warrior

Nerf Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

I still wonder why someone complains about warriors without even mentioning Scrapper or Revenant.

If you look at my post history, you can see I have frequently stated that scrapper hammer has too much goodies in it. Blocking + big damage at same time is just stupid and leads to players mashing buttons with possibly good outcome on their side. Nevertheless I feel scrappers are now a bit weaker than they were in Season 2.

Revenant has some underpowered abilities, but overall it is one of the top dog professions, in TOP3 if you ask me. But my experience in playing revenant myself is so limited, so I am not qualified to give good suggestions to nerf it.

Elementalist still has crazy sustain if you spec for it and some ranger pets are overpowered, but let’s now stick to topic.

Warrior doesn’t need huge changes. I still stand behind my suggestions in this thread above. Warrior has several condition weapons: sword (hybrid), longbow (hybrid) and torch (condition). Mace primal burst has a bit too much going on, but otherwise mace
doesn’t need to be nerfed. The offhand weapons, including offhand mace, axe and warhorn still need some addressing as I feel that they are a bit underpowered. I know wh can now remove 2 conditions at once, but still how often you see mace/warhorn, axe/warhorn? mace/mace and axe/axe kinda sucks compared to axe/shield or mace/shield.

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]