Never give up.

Never give up.

in PvP

Posted by: Hvaran.6327

Hvaran.6327

Plz deer pugz, do not give up. Ty.

Sry for making another qq thread, just embarrasing when u play till the end and your team fellas (random) just giving up because of anything (except 3 dc on your team

[img]http://www.quickmeme.com/img/f5/f577bc2f6bad1884e3167814ae3c64c317a5f1978e2d71ec08c11d3856611256.jpg[/img]

<3

Handarand – Handacooon – Handa Panda – Handa Genie

Never give up.

in PvP

Posted by: Khalisto.5780

Khalisto.5780

i never give up, unless game goes 150-0 in the first 2 mins

Love roaming builds and non meta silly builds.
Don’t worry boys, Blade and Soul is coming.

Never give up.

in PvP

Posted by: Aggrostemma.1703

Aggrostemma.1703

I never give up!

If the enemy team pulls ahead like 200 points and we have a DC or AFK I usually ask one of the enemy player to duel me on-, or off-point. 50% of the cases I have a positive answer.

So instead of going AFK or get rekt 3v1 I might enjoy 2-3 minutes of the match at least.

Given the long queue times this is the best way to have fun

#I no words have"

Never give up.

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Never give up, but also you only need to count the number of eles on each team before it starts. Whoever has the most eles wins.

Never give up.

in PvP

Posted by: Chasind.3128

Chasind.3128

Giving up doesn’t prove anything, ever. You get xp regardless if you win or lose the match. Losing a match doesn’t make you a bad player because there will always be that match where you win & kick serious kitten .

Never give up.

in PvP

Posted by: Poliator.7021

Poliator.7021

I’ve never left an ongoing match voluntarily. I had to leave two matches for really important personal reasons that came up. But I’d never leave a match as a ragequit, I’m not that kind of person. I never afk or anything, as well as you all, I prefer to never give up! Comebacks feelings are just so great to pass up. :P

Never give up.

in PvP

Posted by: abc.5790

abc.5790

We must first understand the 3 most common types of quitters/leavers/AFKers

Type A: the emo cry baby with who takes offense at the slightest suggestions.

Type B: the chronic quitter that bounce way too early in the match if things don’t go his way. he thinks he is too good to be teamed up with scrubs.

Type C: unhappy pvp veterans who just about had it with class imbalance, poor matchmaking. these players don’t quit as often and newer ones. But when they do, it’s often justifiable

[Star] In My Prono
EU Scrub