Never tought i would say this

in PvP

Posted by: CLundkvist.7814

CLundkvist.7814

I’ve tried to be possitive about gw2 realy have, i loved gw1 i think that game is the best pvp mmo i’ve ever played.

Lets begin with the issue of even playing the game, can you run it “systemrequiermentlab” says i pass gw2 req easy! i crash about 10 times a day get endless loading screens by playing pvp just every other game i paly is fine.

And the pvp in this game OHMYGOD a rating system how hard is it to make it? its one MAJOR pvp content. Even tetris flash game have a highscore list even type alpahbet on time have a leaderboard the fax?

Hate to realy talk trash about gw in general. Gw1 had a lader system at the first month.

Solutions fix the game generally by simply fix endless loading screens and the crashes out of memory bs is not happening in bf3 and as i recalled you said this game could be played at mid range pc’s.

Add a ladder system just do it.

How the rating should work in my opinion every guild is the keeper of pvp rating “as in gw1” every guild chose a map for the guild “as in gw1” when matched up against another guild you play on there map and on your map best of 3 you play the map twice of that guild with lowest rating.

Knight Wm
Far Shiverpeaks

in PvP

Posted by: Syko.3726

Syko.3726

They wont add ladder system because they want this game to be PvE carebear game, ladder system would cause trashtalk and all Anet wants is a community which is silent and carebear.

in PvP

Posted by: Seether.7285

Seether.7285

I agree, this game has been a huge let down. This game had so much potential but the length of time in which they allowed broken things to run rampant really hurt the community. While I haven’t played a ton since the last patch, from what I have seen it has done nothing to change the meta. Sure bunkers can now be killed without rampant block bug and svanir rune abuse but they are still pretty dominant and many games have long periods where teams stream in because their bunkers can last long enough for their other bunker and teammates to arrive from spawn keeping points capped/neutralized. I really thought they were holding back in beta and they had a lot of stuff pretty much ready to go. I thought private servers and observer would have been in the first major patch after release with a rating system coming in the patch we just had. The fact that we do not have any one of these three things as this point is disturbing.

I feel like there is almost no chance of this game becoming an e-sport unless ArenaNet puts a bunch of money up for a tournament but that doesn’t seem likely when they have a grand total of 2 PvP devs. I also think that if significant progress isn’t made with both features and increasing the viability of different team compositions in high level play then even the competitive community may die in the near future.

in PvP

CLundkvist.7814

They wont add ladder system because they want this game to be PvE carebear game, ladder system would cause trashtalk and all Anet wants is a community which is silent and carebear.

I rather play a game with my friends and those i like to play with on a ladder system then have a friendly community.

Knight Wm
Far Shiverpeaks

in PvP

CLundkvist.7814

The pve department is doing a really greate work best i’ve seen in a game actually, pvp department is one of the worst so far nothing is realy happening there. Theres about 1000 threads about how important a ladder system is. Not prio this show ignorance since if they really were lissening to the community they should either fire the pvp department or have something done.

Why are people even w8ing for something? If a ladder system aint here by the end of this year i REFUSE to call this game Guild Wars. I will start refering this game as Player vs gate 2.

This game is not guild wars right now, they just took a greate games name and added a number.

I payed for guild wars 2 let me have it!

Knight Wm
Far Shiverpeaks

(edited by CLundkvist.7814)

in PvP

Posted by: Pride N Greed.8106

Pride N Greed.8106

PvP community in this game are 2nd Class Citizens, after the pve people. Just ask Arena net how many people they have working on the pvp department and how many are on the pve. :P

in PvP

Posted by: Shroom Mage.9410

Shroom Mage.9410

There’s a little space for the leaderboard in HotM. It’s only a placeholder, but the intention to finish it is obvious. It’s probably coming at the same time as their rental servers.

“Be who you are and say what you feel
because those who mind don’t matter
and those who matter don’t mind.” -Dr. Seuss

in PvP

Posted by: Derps.7421

Derps.7421

For a game called GUILD WARS 2 their is a lack of GUILDS FIGHTING GUILDS and its made by AREA NET their also seems to be a lack of AREAS. But why do we care they already took our money. They made profit from this game they don’t give a kitten about us or this game anymore they obviously proved it

Dr. Professor Evil – Engi
Stunned Girls Can’t Say No <Hawt>

in PvP

Posted by: Chipster.6713

Chipster.6713

I rather play a game with my friends and those i like to play with on a ladder system then have a friendly community.

Then go play WoW or HoN/LoL. You will get your ladder and unfriendly community there

in PvP

Posted by: Chipster.6713

Chipster.6713

For a game called GUILD WARS 2 their is a lack of GUILDS FIGHTING GUILDS and its made by AREA NET their also seems to be a lack of AREAS. But why do we care they already took our money. They made profit from this game they don’t give a kitten about us or this game anymore they obviously proved it

You have every possibility to fight guild vs guild in WvWvW and sPvP. Just join with your guild and you will most likely face other guilds as well. But if you are so mad about the game, then why not just quit it and play something else. The game is everything I expected it to be, if you got your hopes up too high, then it’s not anyone’s fault but your own.

in PvP

Posted by: Rythgar.2896

Rythgar.2896

Then go play WoW or HoN/LoL. You will get your ladder and unfriendly community there

Chipster, if you had followed the devs posts here on the forums you would know that the core elements they are working on now is: Custom arenas, Spectator mode, Ranked matches and ladder/leaderboard. Will this make this community “unfriendly”? Doubt it, but you currently already are so.. Old WoW/HoN/LoL player?

in PvP

Posted by: SexyWong.8641

SexyWong.8641

You have every possibility to fight guild vs guild in WvWvW and sPvP. Just join with your guild and you will most likely face other guilds as well. But if you are so mad about the game, then why not just quit it and play something else. The game is everything I expected it to be, if you got your hopes up too high, then it’s not anyone’s fault but your own.

ArenaNet and the players want the same thing even if for selfish reasons. Both want a successful game that continue to get better and invite more players in, not the opposite. Therefore, these complaints (majority of them) should be seen as useful.