in PvP

Posted by: infantrydiv.1620

infantrydiv.1620

Ranger//Necro

New GM Traits announced!

in PvP

Posted by: DanyK.3842

DanyK.3842

This is a massive nerf to my ele build (14/14/14/14/14). Thanks so much ArenaNet!
On a more serious note I hope they won’t make me do PvE to try out the new traits in PvP, even though they probably won’t be viable and will lean heavily towards support.

Sir Dany | Twitch
110k WvW kills | Champion Legionnaire, Paragon |

New GM Traits announced!

in PvP

Posted by: silvermember.8941

silvermember.8941

There is your communication.

This is a massive nerf to my ele build (14/14/14/14/14). Thanks so much ArenaNet!
On a more serious note I hope they won’t make me do PvE to try out the new traits in PvP, even though they probably won’t be viable and will lean heavily towards support.

you can buy it they said, Which is probably why they introduced gold into the PvP.

As u know im pro. ~Tomonobu Itagaki

This is an mmo forum, if someone isn’t whining chances are the game is dead.

New GM Traits announced!

in PvP

Posted by: Leeto.1570

Leeto.1570

Best part of it “coming in the April 2014 Feature Pack”, so glad that this feature patch come in my lifetime.

New GM Traits announced!

in PvP

Posted by: DanyK.3842

DanyK.3842

you can buy it they said, Which is probably why they introduced gold into the PvP.

I have to say ever since I get 30s for a tourney win I am a GW2 millionnaire. Money is no problem for a PvP player, money cost? Bring it on!

Sir Dany | Twitch
110k WvW kills | Champion Legionnaire, Paragon |

New GM Traits announced!

in PvP

Posted by: posthumecaver.6473

posthumecaver.6473

Finally able to re-spec in the middle of a dungeon without paying 1g.

New GM Traits announced!

in PvP

Posted by: silvermember.8941

silvermember.8941

I have to say ever since I get 30s for a tourney win I am a GW2 millionnaire. Money is no problem for a PvP player, money cost? Bring it on!

That seems like a more personal problem buddy . If you don’t want to PvP to get more gold that is all on you.

As u know im pro. ~Tomonobu Itagaki

This is an mmo forum, if someone isn’t whining chances are the game is dead.

New GM Traits announced!

in PvP

Posted by: Carpboy.7145

Carpboy.7145

That thief one….omg sustain out of stealth! 0/30/0/30/10 Sw/p with assassins reward new meta. Calling it now. Hell even a d/d backstab build with 0/30/20/20/0 seems really powerful, but it does compete with hiddenkiller so…That mesmer one tho….locking someone out of a heal for 10 whole seconds? For just 1 interrupt? I have a feeling that one will get nerfed soon. Warrior and guardian in particular look very lackluster. +300 stats? Only 10% increased attack speed? Cmon these are GM traits.

This has me really excited tho to see the rest of the trait lines

The Use of the Word ‘Cheese’
Lyss The Shadow
Legendary Champion of DB [EDGE]

New GM Traits announced!

in PvP

Posted by: RaZaC.1963

RaZaC.1963

Even though I dont like all of the traits this is only 1/5 of all. pretty sure we are going to see some new builds