New Progression Titles

New Progression Titles

in PvP

Posted by: BeLZedaR.4790

BeLZedaR.4790

This is just an idea I had recently to make titles that allow you to display big progress on sPvP, and I don’t mean the legendary division titles (which, still, are imo meaningless for various reasons), I mean general progression of playtime, like you see Prestige levels on other games with unique icons/titles.

Basically, this is kind of in place. But its bs, we all know it. There are the titles Gladiator through Legendary Champion, but with rank farming servers and the titles even without them being only 500~ wins of playtime to acquire is kind of irrelevant after playing couple months of pvp even if you’re not playing hours a day.

Also, as far as i know, the Challanger – Legend “of the Arena” currently cannot be obtained, and I see these as cool titles that could be used. Ntm “Champion brawler” seems like a pretty unrewarding title for a huge amount such as 10k wins compared to for example “Ultimate Dominator” for wvwers.

So basically my suggestion is to make new achivements for ranked wins:
Challanger of the Arena – 500 wins
Soldier of the Arena – 1000 wins
Veteran of the Arena – 2500 wins
Master of the Arena – 5000 wins.
Legend of the Arena – 10000 wins.
Its not that the top titles will become common like Legendary Champion, because not that many people have this much wins. So they’ll keep their prestige. Maybe these should be limited to ranked wins only and not unranked, because in unr none plays seriously really, but then in the large offtime in seasons you won’t be able to make progression which is a shame.

Make condi rev great again.
Top 25 solo condi rev S7

New Progression Titles

in PvP

Posted by: Decrypter.1785

Decrypter.1785

I like the idea a lot , also i can add gw2 also knows the wins per class you have won on so you can also add more tiers of champion titles too

[WM]give us in game ladder

New Progression Titles

in PvP

Posted by: Fivedawgs.4267

Fivedawgs.4267

Sorry but I have 100k wins, so which title should I get?

New Progression Titles

in PvP

Posted by: Insanity.5174

Insanity.5174

I have 1kk wins, which title for me?

New Progression Titles

in PvP

Posted by: Elegie.3620

Elegie.3620

I have zero wins, but a lot of losses. Can I have some compensation title? I’d fancy “Ultimate Loser”, and I’m sure my teammates would be thrilled to play with me

On a serious note, I like the idea of having titles which reward ambitious and hard-working pvp players.