New Warrior Spec leak (Screen/vid)

in PvP

Posted by: Tibs.2783

Tibs.2783

Hi! Tibs here (Currently #1 NA) and I have discovered the codes for the upcoming warrior spec. In fact I have been running it during the later half of the current PvP tourny.

~
Specialization Name: Turret Warrior

The Turret warrior seeks to combine the brawler mentality of the current warrior class, but also add new layers of depth to the class. What this spec does is unlock the offhand warrior pistol for use in addition to adding 3 new utility skills.

The Turret warrior has harnessed his inner rage to further his combative ability. This allows him to summon three Turret Engys to aid him in combat. These engys also bring their own turrets as well as supply crates to add not only additional damage to the warrior, but also a great deal of higher skill level.

With these changes the warrior class has access to a whole new tier of skillful play allowing a much wider array of build types to be used.
~

I have been using this spec recently and not only has my W/L improved from the stable 60% I had from solo queue to a even better 65% since I swapped to turret warrior. I have even earned a reputation for using this new spec and it is my belief that it is even a tad bit OP. What do you guys think about it?

http://puu.sh/hgGyl/4351c576b5.jpg

Here is the video link as well (Forgive the quality. First time recording)

Update: I have also found the intro song for the spec

The rage shines bright on the Khylo tonight
Not a zerker to be seen
A kingdom of pure celes
And it looks like I’m the King

The condis stack like this AOE inside
Couldn’t hold the point, Mists knows I tried
Don’t let them in, don’t let them cap
Be the good War you always have to be
Shout and heal, don’t let them cap
Well, now they capped.

Let it go, let it go
Can’t hold the point anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and backcap far
I don’t care what they’re going to say
I need a new build
I’m gonna play a turret engy!

It’s funny how some turrets makes every point seem small
And the builds that once countered me can’t get to me at all
It’s time to see what I can do
To straight push far and break through
No mid, no boss, no rules for me
I’m free

Let it go, let it go
I am one with the Rifle and Rocket
Let it go, let it go
You’ll never see me leave home
Here I stand and here I’ll stay
Let the scrubs rage on…

My turrets flurry through the air down onto the ground
My MMR is spiraling in the frozen fractals all around
And one turret dps like a fresh air ele
I’m never going back
The past is in the past

Let it go, let it go
Let the AI carry me
Let it go, let it go
That shoutbow war is gone!
Here I stand in the light of day
Let the haters rage on!
I had no self respect anyway.

Attachments:

(edited by Tibs.2783)

in PvP

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

10/10 can’t wait for new warrior specialization

in PvP

Posted by: BlackTruth.6813

BlackTruth.6813

So basically.. Turrets have souls. K.

twitch.tv/blacktruth009
Schwahrheit, #1 Fuhrer NA, Just your everyday typical rager

in PvP

Posted by: Alexander.9810

Alexander.9810

I think the leaderboard needs a total revamp after this post.

Warrior in FFXIV, the best MMO in the world
Former Warrior in Guild Wars 2
Former Sith Warrior in SWTOR

in PvP

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

This is pure gold.

in PvP

Posted by: SlayerSixx.5763

SlayerSixx.5763

Holy kitten. Just because of this, this turret warr needs to be made. MAKE IT HAPPEN ANET, CAN YOU NOT FEEL ALL THIS SOUL?

in PvP

Posted by: Siva Mira.3546

Siva Mira.3546

A warrior that can summon 3 Turret Engi?

Wait..

Does the Turret Engi has Turret Warrior as one of his Utility?

All is vain.

in PvP

Tibs.2783

A warrior that can summon 3 Turret Engi?

Wait..

Does the Turret Engi has Turret Warrior as one of his Utility?

No. Right now they are just normal turret engys, but its beta phase at the moment so it could change.

in PvP

Posted by: Belze Intilie.8436

Belze Intilie.8436

Thank you very much Sir, mady my day! xD

Bro Code(x) (Mesmer), Bro Tect (Guard)

in PvP

Posted by: Nova Stiker.8396

Nova Stiker.8396

It’s the second coming! First Dhuumfire burned away any skilled PvPer to other games. Now it’s the spamgineer! All newly skilled players will be spammed away to other games!

The 10-20 minute queue timers are only turrets queuing to fight…
We must take refuge in hotjoin and hope there is a hero to save PvP!

(edited by Nova Stiker.8396)

in PvP

Posted by: Aenye.2390

Aenye.2390

First worthy succesor of All is vain thread. Keep it first page boys and girls!

Powerpuff Alex
Yeah I don’t really play the game any longer – whaddya think I am doing on forums?

in PvP

Posted by: Saturn.6591

Saturn.6591

Epic! XD

Loved the song, and the gameplay video is pure awesomeness. ^^

in PvP

Posted by: glock.6590

glock.6590

Nobody likes playing against your try hard 3 turret engi 1 shoutbow and 1 lich necro party. You guys literally spam the ranked Q and just farm with super skillfull builds.

And then people wonder why nobody plays this game any more. All you do is make people quit by playing failbow and failturret builds.

Also its funny when the engis in your party swapped to cele they lost to a double thief pug so they had to go back to turret to get dem wins.

6’4’’ Master Race. I am Above You.

in PvP

Posted by: masskillerxploit.2165

masskillerxploit.2165

Nobody likes playing against your try hard 3 turret engi 1 shoutbow and 1 lich necro party. You guys literally spam the ranked Q and just farm with super skillfull builds.

And then people wonder why nobody plays this game any more. All you do is make people quit by playing failbow and failturret builds.

Also its funny when the engis in your party swapped to cele they lost to a double thief pug so they had to go back to turret to get dem wins.

He’s troll baiting… glock.

Ferox, multiclass’r, ESL’r
Team Lead For Radioactive [dK] B Team

in PvP

Tibs.2783

Whatever personal issues you have with me or the people I queue with is your business, but this topic is about the new spec for warrior. Please keep your personal issues personal. Did you even look at the gameplay video?

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Packet_of_Salt

in PvP

Posted by: glock.6590

glock.6590

Whatever personal issues you have with me or the people I queue with is your business, but this topic is about the new spec for warrior. Please keep your personal issues personal. Did you even look at the gameplay video?

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Packet_of_Salt

I dont have any personal issues. I just dont know how its possible to be that desperate to win to play turret engis 24/7.

6’4’’ Master Race. I am Above You.

in PvP

Posted by: Royal.2693

Royal.2693

What about people so desperate to win to run celestial eles/engis all the time?

At least turret engi is not OP

in PvP

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

This is pretty spectacular. Would read again.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

in PvP

Posted by: Ferik.3127

Ferik.3127

Look what you’ve done!!! You just ruined mah favorite Disney movie evar~!

Casual player of all races, classes and genders
Champion Slayer | sPvP Rank 90
Dragonbrand

in PvP

Posted by: TheFamster.7806

TheFamster.7806

Are you serious? First of all ever since April 15th patch due to new meta more choice for professions came to play. While Thieves/warriors/mesmers still remain in the meta, Engies, Eles, necros, and now DPS guardians are included in the meta. That is overall increase of 2 more meta classes than before, and instead of having 4v4 endless fights with spirit rangers, bunker guardians, and hambow banners, all 3 points are being utilized as fighting points and rotation became ever so complex.

If you think killing everything and everyone in general pvp is fine, it is. It’s player vs player mode and modes like deathmatch will be perfect for that. However GW2 pvp is based on conquest, which revolves fights around rotation/communication. If you can’t accept that GW2 pvp is meant for holding/defending/decapping instead of killing people while roaming, you should actually play wvw roaming and make videos of you killing people instead of playing pvp.

Also with might stack toned down and rise of new meta it is possible as a thief/mesmer to kill d/d ele in 1v1 fight, a bit harder for cele engi especially with crate, but still doable. Also there is no need for balancing everything towards 1v1 because Anet designed the balancing system based on 5v5. So obviously node-defender roles (cele/cleric) should not go down easily against assaulter roles (berserker/assassin/carrion/ect) in conquest mode. Basically against cele classes, you might get your node get decapped, but at least you can still keep it neutral for few seconds and wait for rotation.

Basically if you can’t beat someone 1v1 based on skill/build/class/lag/w.e, learn to plus 1 or escape so that you can outnumber other team on other nodes instead of whining and crying about how GW2 isn’t balanced around 1v1s

Tour

in PvP

Posted by: SlayerSixx.5763

SlayerSixx.5763

Cele is beatable if you’re specced right. Turret engis, on the other hand, are ridiculously hard to kill unless you +1, spend a few minutes from range trying to smash thier mid-air turrets, eat their craploads of CC after smashing their turrets only to have to face crate, or try bursting them with a condi build that doesn’t really work in most other situations.

in PvP

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

10/10, would summon again
Thank you for the laugh

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in PvP

Posted by: Leothen.7421

Leothen.7421

when # 1 in NA complains about turrets ITS TIME TO DO SOMETHING ANET!!!!

in PvP

Posted by: Narcin Roc.3018

Narcin Roc.3018

Cele is beatable if you’re specced right. Turret engis, on the other hand, are ridiculously hard to kill unless you +1, spend a few minutes from range trying to smash thier mid-air turrets, eat their craploads of CC after smashing their turrets only to have to face crate, or try bursting them with a condi build that doesn’t really work in most other situations.

They aren’t nearly as difficult to beat as people think. I play with Tibs daily at this point (no I’m not one of his famous turret engis). I’m having very little issue killing or as least decapping turret engis as a cele staff ele.

There are plenty of other builds that can beat turret engineer in a 1v1, even with turrets already set. A decent zerk shatter mes will drop the engi before he can do much to react. An axe/dagger – shortbow condi bunk ranger can kill a turret engi, interrupt the heal, and you’ll do it that much faster.

I realize I’m helping the competition but honestly, our individual player skill is a bit higher than most people assume just because we’re playing “broken” builds, and I’m not too worried about people effectively countering us, 95% of the players in this game don’t even try to interrupt heals despite the extremely obvious tell and the cele staff ele build is not easy to get kills with unless you get practice in and learn the rotation.

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

awesome video thanks for sharing!