New backpack

New backpack

in PvP

Posted by: SkullProX.7083

SkullProX.7083

What happened to the ‘new backpack every year’? I grinded my a** off to finish it in season 4, and now I see I could’ve just chilled and get it this season…

New backpack

in PvP

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

Why not try to grind the WvW one? Might take more than just a season or two.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

New backpack

in PvP

Posted by: Tiefsee.3647

Tiefsee.3647

I learned my lesson, when they add a new backpack, i’ll just wait and chill – it will become easyer and it is not a limited edition (even if they say so…)

New backpack

in PvP

Posted by: Rashy.4165

Rashy.4165

Considering how long Legendary armour is taking, I’m not entirely surprised a new Legendary backpack fell behind schedule. Once a year was pretty ambitious.

In the mean time though, not having a second backpiece means anyone who fell behind on Ascension can catch up in two seasons. Here’s hoping the next backpiece gets pushed to Season 7.

New backpack

in PvP

Posted by: BlaqueFyre.5678

BlaqueFyre.5678

Wait you believed they would keep to their word ? Look at the full set of Legendaries we were supposed to get with HoT launch and Raiding to be shipped with Legendary Armor…I have now been so jaded by broken promises on Anets side that it no longer phases me when they fail to deliver.

New backpack

in PvP

Posted by: Gwaihir.1745

Gwaihir.1745

I’m not sure legendary armour is still even in the works lol. Expecting some bs about how they need to work on other stuff and it has been delayed indefinitely.

Pushing 1.5 years since HoT soon that’s terrible.

New backpack

in PvP

Posted by: Wargameur.6950

Wargameur.6950

You have a new backpack from the Wintersday reward track, which is pvp only, you can equip it only in pvp and there is no stat selection on it.

That answer is a bit of a troll but there really is a backpack like that :p

main ~ Esper Jace (Thief )/ Ellundril Jiluan
(mesmer ) – EU [Teef]

New backpack

in PvP

BlaqueFyre.5678

You have a new backpack from the Wintersday reward track, which is pvp only, you can equip it only in pvp and there is no stat selection on it.

I will never select it because I have the one that can be used anywhere….

New backpack

in PvP

Tiefsee.3647

I saw that backpack on someone while we collected wintersday gifts for donations, so the skin should ve usable everywhere – but it is just a sack of presents and holliday gifts, looks like backpacks you can craft with profesions

New backpack

in PvP

BlaqueFyre.5678

I saw that backpack on someone while we collected wintersday gifts for donations, so the skin should ve usable everywhere – but it is just a sack of presents and holliday gifts, looks like backpacks you can craft with profesions

It’s a relic of he time when PvP and PvE had separate skins that could not be used in the other game modes. I have the one from PvE at first Wintersday it can be used anywhere now, the PvP reward one not so much.

New backpack

in PvP

Tiefsee.3647

It’s a relic of he time when PvP and PvE had separate skins that could not be used in the other game modes. I have the one from PvE at first Wintersday it can be used anywhere now, the PvP reward one not so much.

Thanks, without that information i would have choosen that (now worthless) reward

New backpack

in PvP

Posted by: reapex.8546

reapex.8546

There is a WvW backpack?

New backpack

in PvP

BlaqueFyre.5678

There is a WvW backpack?

The Joke

^

You O.o

New backpack

in PvP

reapex.8546

There is a WvW backpack?

The Joke

^

You O.o

If you’re saying it was joke, was a failed one imo.

New backpack

in PvP

BlaqueFyre.5678

There is a WvW backpack?

The Joke

^

You O.o

Nope not failed… there is no WvW backpack, probably never will be hell Pvpv got ascended before WvW bahahhaha

New backpack

in PvP

reapex.8546

There is a WvW backpack?

The Joke

^

You O.o

Nope not failed… there is no WvW backpack, probably never will be hell Pvpv got ascended before WvW bahahhaha

Failure is relative and I bet there will be a wvw backpack one year, if the community is vocal enough about it.

New backpack

in PvP

BlaqueFyre.5678

There is a WvW backpack?

The Joke

^

You O.o

Failure is relative and I bet there will be a wvw backpack one year, if the community is vocal enough about it.

Seeing how the wvw community was very vocal about a legendary backpack and it’s still a year later and no backpack I doubt they will ever implement it.

New backpack

in PvP

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

There is a WvW backpack?

The Joke

^

You O.o

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t recall the PvP community being particularly vocal about wanting a legendary backpack, so why should communities of other modes be?

Having said this, I’m sure every WvW player will tell you this isn’t high on their priority list. I was just making a point.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

(edited by Svarty.8019)