in PvP

Posted by: Brockolosso.8316

Brockolosso.8316

Before anyone starts crying I want to say its actually a hybrid build

New condi build [Daredevil] Patch 16.05.17

in PvP

Posted by: Silv.9207

Silv.9207

A good Hybrid Build that can kill with both direct and condition damage.
Good, but not pure condi. Excellent in the current meta.

In that video there was different classes unable to fight condition burst, or for shure with builds not able to do so. But that’s a good build anyway.

in PvP

Posted by: Vitali.5039

Vitali.5039

Sword/Pistol it’s a very good condi setup
Only one question: why did you use Misery sigil?

in PvP

Posted by: Elliodas.9023

Elliodas.9023

More condition duration. We have bleeding and poison with a long time effect. The torment is the only one don’t have a long time effect. Only for that ^^

YouTube Channel:
[Midnight Family] https://www.youtube.com/c/MidnightFamily

(edited by Elliodas.9023)

in PvP

Elliodas.9023

Thx for that. Always when I post a condi build, everybody hate me and talking kitten… but thx for that buddy ^^

YouTube Channel:

in PvP

Posted by: Vitali.5039

Vitali.5039

More condition duration. We have bleeding and poison with a long time effect. The torment is the only one don’t have a long time effect. Only for that ^^

I have a similar build with with rome room of change, maybe i could drop Impairing Daggers, wich can burst and cover condition wery well, to have a double movement-impairing effects remover and more fighting option with Roll for Initiative

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAsaVn8lCdmiFOBmOBkmiFYCz7LsoGRzhwTYKULBEAKAA-TJxHQBD8QAAgjAA8OBAGpMAA
my build option changes:
Rune – Adventure (to stay safe) or Krait (better burst)
Sword’s Sigil – Venom/Doom/Energy

in PvP

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Thx for that. Always when I post a condi build, everybody hate me and talking kitten… but thx for that buddy ^^

wich is stupid, cause players use what Anet makes players win wiht lesser effort, that is what metas are.. if the gap is to much and makes “low risk high rewards builds” that is how the game was designed.

Anet pvp is awfull… every one wants to be carried with the damage output, some classes that do alot of damage will melt those players and players tend to forget that ANet only care about pve designed classes that need to make players think they are good, wich is what borked up gw2 pvp gamemodes, wvw included.
Even the trinkets system is stupid since Anet cant balance classes to make more builds avaliable….

Btw Anet will buff the damage output even more.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

in PvP

Posted by: SPESHAL.9106

SPESHAL.9106

You could tell with the Epidemic hotfix that literally no testing was done internally. Just add this to the list of things not tested. Unfortunately, things like this run off new players pretty quick….zero effort…100% to 0%

in PvP

Posted by: Aenaos.8160

Aenaos.8160

Thanks for the video.
An accurate depiction of the state of class balance and a good reminder that PvP in GW2 has value as comedy material and shouldn’t be taken seriously.

-Win a pip,lose a pip,win a pip,lose a pip,lose a pip,
lose a pip,win 2 pips,lose a pip,lose a pip…………..-
-Go go Espartz.-

in PvP

Posted by: babazhook.6805

babazhook.6805

This definitely a hyrbrid but before people claim it as OP time needed for people to adapt to new builds. While I do not PvP I still notice the tendency of people to stand around in poison fields even not stunned or immobed in WvW as they try and finish off the thief.

The build also relies on good play on the part of the player in avoiding conditions himself as his only cleanses are the long cooldown Shadowstep and the SOA albeit he at least as a high health buffer for that.

Anything that helps break the standard d/p build is a good thing.

in PvP

Elliodas.9023

A good Hybrid Build that can kill with both direct and condition damage.
Good, but not pure condi. Excellent in the current meta.

In that video there was different classes unable to fight condition burst, or for shure with builds not able to do so. But that’s a good build anyway.

Thx for that pretty comment for my build ^^

YouTube Channel:

in PvP

Posted by: NICENIKESHOE.7128

NICENIKESHOE.7128

I’m actually interested in whether you can slot sigil of fallibility just to add some covering conditions, since sigil of misery is still quite sad with just 1s extra torment in teef traits.

in PvP

Elliodas.9023

This definitely a hyrbrid but before people claim it as OP time needed for people to adapt to new builds. While I do not PvP I still notice the tendency of people to stand around in poison fields even not stunned or immobed in WvW as they try and finish off the thief.

The build also relies on good play on the part of the player in avoiding conditions himself as his only cleanses are the long cooldown Shadowstep and the SOA albeit he at least as a high health buffer for that.

Anything that helps break the standard d/p build is a good thing.

You thinks like me. All you say is true.

YouTube Channel:

in PvP

Posted by: Mr Godlike.6098

Mr Godlike.6098

Did you tested your build in duels to check how build manages against metabuilds, duel to check what will kill you and what you will kill so you would know what your map rotations are?

Was depressed ele…now depressed druid
Kawaleria (KW)