New idea for solo q LB

New idea for solo q LB

in PvP

Posted by: JinDaVikk.7291

JinDaVikk.7291

Hey just a random idea feel free to shoot it down completely,

Wb Leaderboards only counting during specific prime time hours?

For example all solo q matches are un-rated until a 4-6 hour period where EVERYONE who wants on the leaderboard has to play a minimum number of matches, 3-4 days of the week, and every week has a separate (clean) leaderboard then keep track of average weekly rating?

Keep it constructive

Team Radioactive
Crysis, Lil Damage, Ovi, Jindavikk, Guard
Causing cancer all day.

New idea for solo q LB

in PvP

Posted by: Kwll.1468

Kwll.1468

I just think that will discriminate against people who have different schedules. I am all for some kind of minimum ammount of matches though per week or faster decay or some kind of system that rewards your for playing more and winning. The current system is a joke.

New idea for solo q LB

in PvP

Posted by: NevirSayDie.6235

NevirSayDie.6235

That would be kind of cool because not all the matches would be rated, so you’d be able to try some new builds without risking your position. I’m not sure how reasonable it would be to implement, though, and I think a lot of people would complain about the time restriction.

The current system is all right as long as no one takes it too seriously. Being in the top X number of players is cool and means you’re a pretty good player, but it’s not like those are the absolute best players in the game. That’s impossible to measure so I think we shouldn’t put too much stock in it.

New idea for solo q LB

in PvP

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

Just reset both leaderboards every month, get a proper decay system with no removal of decay when people play again (decay starts after a day) and declare monthly winners on this basis.

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

New idea for solo q LB

in PvP

Posted by: Empathetic Fighter.2065

Empathetic Fighter.2065

Just reset both leaderboards every month, get a proper decay system with no removal of decay when people play again (decay starts after a day) and declare monthly winners on this basis.

There you have it. Mabye we can expect something like this in 2014 if we’re lucky.

Read It Backwards [BooN]

New idea for solo q LB

in PvP

Posted by: Phantom Master.9582

Phantom Master.9582

Totally agree, and if they do plan on fixing it, why the hell aren’t they doing a temporal fix before the patch that it releases? Its so bad, it can only get good from here.

Also…. 4 patches…. and absolutely nothing is even ANNOUNCED for pvp…

R80 Mesmer- Inquisitor Amena
Eternity~!

New idea for solo q LB

in PvP

Posted by: Writetyper.1985

Writetyper.1985

Yeah, sounds great. I’m completely down with the concept of getting up at 4AM in the morning to be able to rank on the leaderboard.

Mortryde/Cold/Thugmentalist Bara
really bad engineer

New idea for solo q LB

in PvP

Posted by: JinDaVikk.7291

JinDaVikk.7291

It wouldn’t be 4 am write I said during prime time. Also mentioned a 6 hour period or so. But I do know some people still wouldn’t be able to particapate. Still I would like to see some form of solo q that isn’t rated. Maybe every other day instead? Any thoughts?

Team Radioactive
Crysis, Lil Damage, Ovi, Jindavikk, Guard
Causing cancer all day.

New idea for solo q LB

in PvP

Posted by: Writetyper.1985

Writetyper.1985

It wouldn’t be 4 am write I said during prime time.

Luckily the world consists of one single timezone.

Mortryde/Cold/Thugmentalist Bara
really bad engineer