New map modes must have que.

New map modes must have que.

in PvP

Posted by: Zinwrath.2049

Zinwrath.2049

The new arena map is really cool, I’ve had lots of positive feedback from players who quit over a year ago or months ago coming back with a few complaints.

Its hard to find a good server to play on. (most are 10/10 zergfests)
Few servers even have players (last night there was two running 10/10 full, rest were mostly empty)
No arena que.

I think as you put game modes into the game, you need to consider highly to allow the que system to work for it as it does for ranked solo/team conquest.

I understand your reasoning of wanting to test it out on custom arenas first, but the problem with that is, most players will not take interest. Custom arenas are harder to take seriously.

There is no balance, players can switch teams on the fly, leave on the fly, etc. Most custom arenas have weird rules set not everyone agrees with. You get less loot in custom arenas. Its not as easy/fun to just que up and get paired with other players for a competitive rewarding match.

I think you’ll suffer the same problem with ANY new mode you introduce, if you don’t put it in a que, they think your not taking it seriously, so they wont either.

IMO, arena works best with 2on2-or 3v3, currently there is no game mode option for people who cant put together a full 5 man premade. While I would fine if this game had a5v5 que, like WoW and other mmo’s, it should have smaller team match up options. Doing this would rekindle a lot of people who wanted to jump in and enjoy thi smap, but got annoyed by the lack of que and crappy options in custom arenas and turned away again. ANY new modes you do, please consider this.

Thank you