New seasons matchmaking...

in PvP

Posted by: VaaCrow.3076

VaaCrow.3076

Seriously, whoever at anet is responsible for the matchmaking in its current form i hope you get hit by a low flying helicopter on your way to work, then dropped from the helicopter into a live volcano, then fired into space via the eruption and sucked into the suns orbit to burn. If i had three wishes from a magic lamp, this would be all 3, i hate you, i really really hate you and i hope that you are never given any work within this industry ever again.

Go ahead, infract me, I just hope whomever is responsible sees this first.

Edit, typo.
edit 2 typo. too mad to type.

[Rise] Madness Rises Guild Leader [Kei Shade-ranger]
May our BL break all foes. Fear our babou!
Gunnars Hold Represent! <3

(edited by VaaCrow.3076)

in PvP

Posted by: horaxx.9728

horaxx.9728

I like you Crow.

“How do you kill that which has no life?”

in PvP

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

hahahahaha

M I L K B O I S

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

Well that’s quite harsh. I’d never wish death towards another person… its just a game afterall.

Oh um, get gud son l2p plox

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in PvP

VaaCrow.3076

Well that’s quite harsh. I’d never wish death towards another person… its just a game afterall.

Oh um, get gud son l2p plox

Thats going relatively easy, i toned what i wanted to say down to put on forum, lol.

in PvP

Posted by: MadRabbit.3179

MadRabbit.3179

+1 – For properly abusing punctuation like all good Internet rants should.
-1 – For multiple grammatically correct uses of period. I count, at least, 3 to 4 on a quick scan. All sentences should be run-on sentences in a good Internet rant.
-1 – No gratuitous abuse of caps lock.
-1 – For capitalizing the first letter of each sentence. Sentences shouldn’t exist in a good rant to begin with and you either capitalize all letters or no letters.
+1 – For numerical usage of 3 instead of spelling out the word three.
-1 – I don’t need to use urban dictionary to understand any of the words you used.
+1/2 – Creative death threat, but in the end, it just didn’t inspire me very much.

Total : -1.5

This will now be your new MMR until the next season. It’s a new creative feature of the matchmaking system.

Rehabilitated Elementalist. Now, trolling the Thief forums with my math.

in PvP

VaaCrow.3076

+1 – For properly abusing punctuation like all good Internet rants should.
-1 – For multiple grammatically correct uses of period. I count, at least, 3 to 4 on a quick scan. All sentences should be run-on sentences in a good Internet rant.
-1 – No gratuitous abuse of caps lock.
-1 – For capitalizing the first letter of each sentence. Sentences shouldn’t exist in a good rant to begin with and you either capitalize all letters or no letters.
+1 – For numerical usage of 3 instead of spelling out the word three.
-1 – I don’t need to use urban dictionary to understand any of the words you used.
+1/2 – Creative death threat, but in the end, it just didn’t inspire me very much.

Total : -1.5

This will now be your new MMR until the next season. It’s a new creative feature of the matchmaking system.

You win the internet. Thats exactly the kind of thing i imagine anet doing.

in PvP

Posted by: MadRabbit.3179

MadRabbit.3179

You win the internet.

Sweet. I’ll be donating it to a charity organization devoted to the care of healing of players scarred for life by chains of ranked losses.

Rehabilitated Elementalist. Now, trolling the Thief forums with my math.