New to pvp, looking for help

in PvP

Posted by: Khalisto.5780

Khalisto.5780

I started pvping last week and i’m playing with every class, i play a class till i win 10 games with it. I found some helpful guys when i was trying out mesmer, and they told me to watch vash bash videos, really helped me. Sometimes the chat is not so friendly so i come here to ask for help, i need tutorials from all classes.

Yes i tried youtube, i just dont feel my searches bring me the best videos, most of it just looks like a guy with a random build thats not sure of what he’s doing.

Love roaming builds and non meta silly builds.
Don’t worry boys, Blade and Soul is coming.

in PvP

Posted by: GhOst.4019

GhOst.4019

Lol. Most videos on youtube are exactly how you perceived them to be. I would suggest looking at the twitch of some of the top players for each of the classes. Look at a few because there are different viable pvp builds for each class. On their twitch is usually links to builds & videos explaining how to play it.

I could not find the thread with all the twitch channels in it. Maybe someone knows which thread it is?

Hard to give out any specific information since you want all classes. I would suggest you picking just one after trying them all out, until you get good at it. Won’t be much class improvement on each class from you if you just play every single one and rotate through every few games.

#1 Player Granada
#1 Player Comoros

in PvP

Posted by: Elitejelly.7462

Elitejelly.7462

If you go to the top sticky of the PVP thread “New to pvp? start here!” there are some twitch channels and youtube channels you can take a look at.

IM SO HYPED FOR HOT I CAN FLIP A TABLE.
(/o_o)/ |_|
hype over.

in PvP

Posted by: Zoso.8279

Zoso.8279

I’d recommend Twitch. Twitch is your best friend for learning how to properly play a class/role.

Necromancer Main