"Next SPVP release"

"Next SPVP release"

in PvP

Posted by: Frenk.5917

Frenk.5917

So, a dev randomly commented in the topic “Prevent TeamQ invites from Blocked people?”, saying:

This shouldn’t be an issue after the next SPvP release.

I guess there will be a SPVP-focused release soon? Hopefully not like 9 sept one, which was quite a disappointment (at least I perceived it as such).

Frenk – EU
All is vain

"Next SPVP release"

in PvP

Posted by: Django.5923

Django.5923

pvp is gon be good soon. just wait a few more years

"Next SPVP release"

in PvP

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

I’d say probably sometime early next year. Halloween stuff will probably start around the 15th, that will run until LS starts in November. That’ll keep people busying until December and Wintersday will start up.

So realistically I’d say early next year, hopefully I’m wrong and it’s released sooner. Maybe it’ll be similar to last years Wintersday when they merged it together.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

"Next SPVP release"

in PvP

Posted by: Zord.6130

Zord.6130

Lol, my thread unexpectedly became the “meta” thread in the spvp forums xD

Powerpuff Girls [PPG]
Trixxi Is Cute – Purple Fhaz: your daily roamer

"Next SPVP release"

in PvP

Posted by: Roe.3679

Roe.3679

I’d say probably sometime early next year. Halloween stuff will probably start around the 15th, that will run until LS starts in November. That’ll keep people busying until December and Wintersday will start up.

So realistically I’d say early next year, hopefully I’m wrong and it’s released sooner. Maybe it’ll be similar to last years Wintersday when they merged it together.

I’m hoping for the same release as the second half of living story in early November.

"Next SPVP release"

in PvP

Posted by: Decrypter.1785

Decrypter.1785

kitten next living story season 2 is , pvp release

[WM]give us in game ladder

"Next SPVP release"

in PvP

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

what the point from this thread?

i mean other than making DEVS in future thinking twice before they say something?

seriously

"Next SPVP release"

in PvP

Frenk.5917

what the point from this thread?

i mean other than making DEVS in future thinking twice before they say something?

seriously

Speculating when will the patch come out, and what we expect it to have. So the devs can at least understand that even if they do not communicate with us, we’d still want to give them feedback (positive or negative).

Frenk – EU
All is vain

"Next SPVP release"

in PvP

Posted by: GoogleBrandon.5073

GoogleBrandon.5073

“Mai Trin has finally managed to get enough fuel for her aircrafts to travel – in her travels however, troops of Aetherblades have descended upon the lands below, discovering new areas to settle in, in turn, creating chaos where they go!

Our brave heroes must go to the places in the mist! Get a group of five people and combat the Aetherblades! However, be aware, for it seems the Aetherblades have found allies within the Heart of the Mists, who are eager to protect them!"

Of course with all the exciting new extras such as:

• An Aetherblade backpiece when you won 5 games!
  • A rare chance on a Guild Lord Mini! Now obtainable in one of the new Champion Chests which you can recieve by doing the “Aetherblade Reward Track”!
  • Gemstore updates! Get a lag-free enviroment by a special Arena Token for our new GvG Arenas!
  • Unlock the latest chapter for Living Story Season 2 by Playing now!
Guild channel with PvP uploads
Lost? Confused? [TCS] – A guild for every state of body and mind

"Next SPVP release"

in PvP

Frenk.5917

“Mai Trin has finally managed to get enough fuel for her aircrafts to travel – in her travels however, troops of Aetherblades have descended upon the lands below, discovering new areas to settle in, in turn, creating chaos where they go!

Our brave heroes must go to the places in the mist! Get a group of five people and combat the Aetherblades! However, be aware, for it seems the Aetherblades have found allies within the Heart of the Mists, who are eager to protect them!"

• A rare chance on a Guild Lord Mini! Now obtainable in one of the new Champion Chests which you can recieve by doing the “Aetherblade Reward Track”!
  • Gemstore updates! Get a lag-free enviroment by a special Arena Token for our new GvG Arenas!

WHY ISN’T THIS GUY A DEV

Frenk – EU
All is vain

"Next SPVP release"

in PvP

Posted by: GoogleBrandon.5073

GoogleBrandon.5073

WHY ISN’T THIS GUY A DEV

I forgot “Soon™”

Guild channel with PvP uploads
Lost? Confused? [TCS] – A guild for every state of body and mind

"Next SPVP release"

in PvP

Frenk.5917

You could have been our savior.

Attachments:

Frenk – EU
All is vain