Next meta will be bunker war again

in PvP

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

Reaper damage nerfed
Revenant damage nerfed
Moa nerfed.

It will be incredibly hard to kill anyone, especially with support ele/druid around.
I think it will be another bunker meta.

in PvP

Posted by: Ravenmoon.5318

Ravenmoon.5318

Reaper damage nerfed
Revenant damage nerfed
Moa nerfed.

It will be incredibly hard to kill anyone, especially with support ele/druid around.

Just you wait, the baddies are eyeing the thief too. Plenty of people who don’t know what dodge is complain about vault. And stealth. And…wait for it …. wall of reflection

in PvP

Posted by: brannigan.9831

brannigan.9831

All the nerfs were justified imo although the Reaper nerf is pushing it. If it makes it too much a bunker meta they need to adjust the defensive abilities that are causing it.

in PvP

Posted by: Zetsumei.4975

Zetsumei.4975

Reaper damage nerfed
Revenant damage nerfed
Moa nerfed.

Just you wait, the baddies are eyeing the thief too. Plenty of people who don’t know what dodge is complain about vault. And stealth. And…wait for it …. wall of reflection

xD longbow ranger meta inc

Kurodaraku – Necromancer | Kuroshikon – Ranger
Officer of [DEX] Deus Ex Machina Eu and [Fus] Fus Ro Dâh
Ruins of Surmia

in PvP

Posted by: trunks.5249

trunks.5249

its only true if they bring settlers ammy back i miss being a god lol

master jedi david

in PvP

Posted by: mrauls.6519

mrauls.6519

I rarely see eles in my unranked matches now… Maybe they’re on a hiatus until S3. I welcome our new Warrior overlords

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

in PvP

Posted by: trunks.5249

trunks.5249

I rarely see eles in my unranked matches now… Maybe they’re on a hiatus until S3. I welcome our new Warrior overlords

i see a lot of them most are nothing like they were.But some are still very hard to kill

master jedi david

in PvP

Posted by: Rekt.5360

Rekt.5360

Reaper damage nerfed
Revenant damage nerfed
Moa nerfed.

The change to lead attacks is a MASSIVE damage improvement though, I recently hit an 11k Vault on a druid lol Had never happened before, and I see a bunch more Vault monkeys around which kind of annoys me since they’re just a pain to fight on my ham/gs warr as opposed to my own thief. You have to wait after the vault evade frame is over if you wanna counter attack with CC or anything because you won’t have enough dodges to evade all vaults, unless you yourself play daredevil. Still with the sustain nerf to scrapper and indirectly to necro since less chill application->less dmg reduction uptime from chilled foes, I think thief is definitely in a good place. Idk if its broke, although it became a kittenload stronger in 1v1’s due to the new lead attacks but whatever, we’ll see, I definitely won’t dismiss the class though.

Vanov {Warrior} ~ Still waiting for “Guide on Making Proper ||#1 Warr NA|| Sig”

in PvP

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Expect Scrappers to get buffed for more sustain.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

in PvP

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

Eles are still good, but lost their neccessity when reaper got nerfed. I expect you will find more teams running druids this season.

The buffs to thieves and warriors helped for fighting against support builds, but its a tough trade off to use one vs using a rev or mesmer

Bad Elementalist