Nice Bug in Ranked thanks arena net....

in PvP

Posted by: iLi.8756

iLi.8756

Hi,

Looks like some bugs are more annoying then others but this one …. this one makes you lose ranked games -.- See my screenshots . How did i got in that state ? Simple … a rev in downstate pushed me in that pillar…. great …. what’s next ? Isn’t it hard enough to play soloque in ranked ? we need this kind of bugs too ???

Thanks,
~Elijah

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: Ashkew.6584

Ashkew.6584

You still had the point so you got that going for u. And this gives you a chance to scream in chat to your team, o wait u already did

in PvP

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

what are you talking about, this is

EEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPPOOOOORRRTTTTTTTZZZZZZZZZZZZ

in PvP

Posted by: LordOtto.2650

LordOtto.2650

I’ve told many times on the forums that rev is causing a lot of bugs, even with team players, yet no fixes… or they can’t?!

in PvP

Posted by: Kodama.6453

Kodama.6453

Wouldn’t relog help in that case? I would have done so immediatly instead of just staying in there and shout at my team members.

in PvP

Posted by: Nina.4317

Nina.4317

I know I feel you
I ecpexrienced this twice since the rev playable

in PvP

Posted by: Spicy.2481

Spicy.2481

I just had this happen on my engi, was 1v1ing ranger on Henge and he knocked me inside of a pillar. Also if I relogged I would’ve gotten dishonor+lose pips. I posted a topic of this on the bug-forum didn’t notice any posts about this on there on the first page.

in PvP

Posted by: Ginaz.3206

Ginaz.3206

Nice tears by you in team chat.

Could easily have relogged.

in PvP

Posted by: lloydst.6985

lloydst.6985

That would have gotten him dishonor though

roaming/havoc commander of FTF

in PvP

Posted by: Jelzouki.4128

Jelzouki.4128

No it wouldn’t have. If you log back into the match you don’t receive dishonour. Probably because there is a grace period or something. I’ve done it many times.

http://strawpoll.me/3648686/r Queue for PvP from any map. Vote Here. Zojoel [ASAP Zerg]

in PvP

Posted by: Nina.4317

Nina.4317

No it wouldn’t have. If you log back into the match you don’t receive dishonour. Probably because there is a grace period or something. I’ve done it many times.

Because Dishonnor is deactivated at the moment (a dev told it in a topic) ’cause of a (huge) bug

in PvP

Posted by: brannigan.9831

brannigan.9831

It’s still bad and not obvious because they actually threaten you when try to do it. Yes, you can log out with no dishonor but before you do it you still get a note threatening you with dishonor lol. Stop defending A-net for there bullkitten.

in PvP

Posted by: Shirlias.8104

Shirlias.8104

It’s a feature, not a bug.

in PvP

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

Because Dishonnor is deactivated at the moment (a dev told it in a topic) ’cause of a (huge) bug

Dishonor is not deactivated. If my game crashes in the middle of a match, or if I miss a qpop, I get dishonored. But not if I relog cause the grace period

M I L K B O I S

in PvP

Posted by: Coelho Nat.4697

Coelho Nat.4697

I feel sorry for you. Losing a match because of a bug is really frustrating

in PvP

Posted by: kuritsutian.2987

kuritsutian.2987

Question is, will pvp revs be banned for using their skill bar claiming bug exploiting? lol

Suddenly in the Forums Everyone is now a Game designer!

in PvP

Posted by: Aerial Melodies.4938

Aerial Melodies.4938

Yup, it’s knockbacks in general. There’s a place in stronghold as well where a knockback on ranger, engi, rev, guard, etc can shove you into the gate and you can’t get out.

Ele for Hire

in PvP

Posted by: Jelzouki.4128

Jelzouki.4128

It’s still bad and not obvious because they actually threaten you when try to do it. Yes, you can log out with no dishonor but before you do it you still get a note threatening you with dishonor lol. Stop defending A-net for there bullkitten.

How tf am I defending anet? Get your facts right.

http://strawpoll.me/3648686/r Queue for PvP from any map. Vote Here. Zojoel [ASAP Zerg]

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

LOL similar thing happend to me in clocktower: i got ported inside the undesctructible boxes upon using steal and other time got knocked inside the floor next to capture point by treb :|

Attachments:

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>