No More "Mist Locked Queues!"

in PvP

Posted by: DoomKnightMax.6592

DoomKnightMax.6592

“Before I forget, you can also now queue for structured PvP without having to be in the Heart of the Mists – hallelujah!” – Lewis Burnell on Jul 26, 2016

Thankyou Anet.

in PvP

Posted by: Jaxom.7310

Jaxom.7310

“Before I forget, you can also now queue for structured PvP without having to be in the Heart of the Mists – hallelujah!” – Lewis Burnell on Jul 26, 2016

Thankyou Anet.

that’s 1 step forward, where are the 1337 steps back that accompany it?

in PvP

Posted by: MAN.9046

MAN.9046

Such a darn shame they only started listening to feedback like this suggestion after the game (supposedly) went south and after I stopped playing :/

RIP
FeelsBadMan

in PvP

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

Wait, is this legit?

M I L K B O I S

in PvP

Posted by: Jaxom.7310

Jaxom.7310

Wait, is this legit?

looks to be a quote from a 10tonhammer article that was posted early. the link to it is down at the moment. people talking about it on reddit now

in PvP

Posted by: Jourdelune.7456

Jourdelune.7456

Queue Outside the Heart of the Mists

Players can now queue from maps other than Heart of the Mists.

Changing maps will remove players from the queue to prevent them from acquiring dishonor during loading screens.

Accepting PvP invites will no longer redirect players to the Heart of the Mists.

The PvP panel no longer shows the game state while in Custom Arenas and activities to allow access to Unranked and Ranked Arena queues.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/info/updates/Game-Update-Notes-July-26-2016

Dal Aï Lhama (Tempest), Dal Lahu Akbar (DH), Lord Dhal of Dharma (Scrapper) 12k+ spvp games.
Former Team Captain of ggwp (ESL weekly), GLHF (AG), MIST[CORE] spvp alliance guild.
https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars2PvPTeams/