No Why make stealth..

No Why make stealth..

in PvP

Posted by: Shomaruki.7395

Shomaruki.7395

Not work if you under a condition like Bleeding? OR at least it won’t make you as stealthy as a certain distance because you are leaving a trail of blood.

Welp, everyone roll with the idea. …GO

I’m the [Captain] of the T.Coast

No Why make stealth..

in PvP

Posted by: Berry Pun Pup.6904

Berry Pun Pup.6904

Instead, they should not do this. IMO.

No Why make stealth..

in PvP

Posted by: Sorel.4870

Sorel.4870

Not work if you under a condition like Bleeding? OR at least it won’t make you as stealthy as a certain distance because you are leaving a trail of blood.

Welp, everyone roll with the idea. …GO

It could have been a fun implementation of stealth. Anet chose a different path, making Bleed easy to apply and balancing stealth around its current implementation. During two years, there have been countless balance changes around stealth and the thief and mesmer professions. Why would you want to modify a balanced mechanic so late in the development of the game? Even if your idea is amusing, it’s not worth spending another two years on stealth balance.

No Why make stealth..

in PvP

Posted by: Yasha.5963

Yasha.5963

Yeah, when in stealth you should leave footprints because even though invisible we can still hear and should be able to see the footprints right?

Also if blinded a player should move extremely slowly, or maybe the screen should go black because – well try closing your eyes and see how fast you can move about.

And what about burning? Surely the player should lose control of movement and run around in circles in pain trying to put out flames.

Probably these things should only happen if player is in stealth, because you know, L2P.

No Why make stealth..

in PvP

Posted by: Shomaruki.7395

Shomaruki.7395

Yeah, when in stealth you should leave footprints because even though invisible we can still hear and should be able to see the footprints right?

Also if blinded a player should move extremely slowly, or maybe the screen should go black because – well try closing your eyes and see how fast you can move about.

And what about burning? Surely the player should lose control of movement and run around in circles in pain trying to put out flames.

Probably these things should only happen if player is in stealth, because you know, L2P.

You know everytime I hear someone use the word L2P It makes me go to the PvP on my mesmer and simply kill the hell out of people without even attempting to use my shatters -.-;

I’m the [Captain] of the T.Coast

No Why make stealth..

in PvP

Posted by: Yasha.5963

Yasha.5963

You know everytime I hear someone use the word L2P It makes me go to the PvP on my mesmer and simply kill the hell out of people without even attempting to use my shatters -.-;

Then you definitely need to L2P.

No Why make stealth..

in PvP

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

Stealth has already been overnerfed and passed out like candy to too many classes. If ANET wanted to destroy what makes thieves special, they chose an excellent path.

Mesmerising Girl

No Why make stealth..

in PvP

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

Stealth has already been overnerfed and passed out like candy to too many classes. If ANET wanted to destroy what makes thieves special, they chose an excellent path.

I mean look what they did to ranger’s
They gave them stealth on top of the OP pets that follow the real mesmer.
And they gave them OP LB that literally destroys any chance mesmers get

/s

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

No Why make stealth..

in PvP

Posted by: Arikyali.5804

Arikyali.5804

To be fair, before rangers got buffed, almost no one played ranger. Rangers could be strong if played correctly – but no one wanted to learn how to play them correctly.

Rangers needed some love.

No Why make stealth..

in PvP

Sorel.4870

/s

I’m new at mesmer, and when I play shatter, I get rekt by power rangers if they are not totally stupid and if don’t kill them with my opening burst. The reflexion on distortion trait helps a lot though.

But really, the pet following the real mesmer is a good thing. They are already terrible as it is, so let them have at least that.

No Why make stealth..

in PvP

Sorel.4870

To be fair, before rangers got buffed, almost no one played ranger. Rangers could be strong if played correctly – but no one wanted to learn how to play them correctly.

Rangers needed some love.

Their condi builds were already strong. But the buffs to longbow really helped the build diversity, so I think that was a good chance, even if I don’t like that play style. Who am I to tell people what they should like playing.

No Why make stealth..

in PvP

Posted by: Henrik.7560

Henrik.7560

Stealth isn’t all that good in pvp. You can’t hold kitten or decap. Focus more on capping than killing.

Arcane Bastion [AB]
Elementalist Mesmer Ranger
Sea of Sorrows

No Why make stealth..

in PvP

Posted by: Baldrick.8967

Baldrick.8967

/s

I’m new at mesmer, and when I play shatter, I get rekt by power rangers if they are not totally stupid and if don’t kill them with my opening burst. The reflexion on distortion trait helps a lot though.

But really, the pet following the real mesmer is a good thing. They are already terrible as it is, so let them have at least that.

Luckily for those playing mesmer, most of the power rangers are totally stupid and kill themselves to multiple stacks of confusion and reflection whilst not running any condi cleanse:-)

WvW player. Doing another world completion for my next Legendary. Hater of mini-games.

No Why make stealth..

in PvP

Posted by: Arikyali.5804

Arikyali.5804

/s

Luckily for those playing mesmer, most of the power rangers are totally stupid and kill themselves to multiple stacks of confusion and reflection whilst not running any condi cleanse:-)

Best thing to do as a mesmer. Reflect the LB ranger’s knockback and watch them drop off a cliff.

Hehe.