No credit if you DC and rejoin a BG?

in PvP

Posted by: MrH.2591

MrH.2591

This seems really stupid to me, I DC’d and rejoined instantly but I got nothing for the match. Considering how unstable the game is since the 16th patch this is going to get extremely annoying missing out on rewards multiple times per day.

in PvP

Posted by: GhOst.4019

GhOst.4019

This seems really stupid to me, I DC’d and rejoined instantly but I got nothing for the match. Considering how unstable the game is since the 16th patch this is going to get extremely annoying missing out on rewards multiple times per day.

No sure what a BG is but I can answer the question. You DO get normal rewards as long as you have points in the match.

Example: You have 100 personal points (you WILL get credit for the match). Then you DC and come right back. Now you have 0 personal points. In order to get credit for the match and gain rewards you must regain personal points (5 personal points needed minimum).

So if you didn’t get credit/ rewards, then you either came back seconds before the match ended (not enough time to gain new personal points) or you sat AFK after your return.

#1 Player Granada
#1 Player Comoros