No human would rate this as a bad performance

in PvP

Posted by: yujo.3821

yujo.3821

I am a fairly experienced player. I have a solid 60% win rate by solo queing but your match making algorithm is throwing me impossible games from time to time. I can feel that my team mates are not on my level. Yet at the end of the game I can clearly read that my skill has dropped.
It’s a punch in the face and simply not true.

Please tell me you realize that to measure the skill of the players you can’t really only count the wins. It would be so much fairer for players if they get rating points by their performance. Stick to your principle and give the most amount of points to the winning players but please give extra points for the Top stats. The same way you do it for handing out pips.

Sometimes I get matched with team mates who clearly don’t know what they are doing. I’d like so much to play against and with players with the same level of class and game understanding.

Please consider giving players a chance to even get points when your mmr decides they should lose. You can’t put a pro Athlete into a Kindergarten team and tell him his skilll dropped when his team loses against a team of adults.
It’s just not fair and not fun.

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

im sry u got that neckbeard gregor

xd

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

in PvP

Posted by: Levijeh.9643

Levijeh.9643

Yes, it doesn’t rate personal performance, you clearly contributed more but I guess not in the important fights. The final score is not that bad though, probably one or two bad rotations made your team lose the match, or maybe some mistake could be anything that can turn around a match.

in PvP

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Even something minor like 2 rating points a top stat could be useful.

That way if your team loses, you could have most top stats and only lose a few points all up, not that big of a blow.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

in PvP

Posted by: usnedward.9023

usnedward.9023

I love the name…. Fry

Granted Death – Necro
Consumed Hate – Thief
Unlucky Scrub – Ranger