No one to play with Paids never starts

in PvP

Posted by: Yiyojin.3241

Yiyojin.3241

This is getting annoying as hell.
People to play with that are good are not much. And 70% of them already have team to play with everyday.
My team started to play less and less and now is like 2 weeks since we last played. and in mid time I’m forced to play with people I don’t want to play with. Because they are bad as hell.

Paids never starts. It’s borring to wait and wait and wait.

There are no arenas or duels or other game types or battle maps or anything.
Only the kitten capture point. And 3 maps I know on memmory. It’s getting boring. And even more boring is not have noone to play with and have to play with people you don’t enjoy playing with same 3 maps over and over and lose time.
Why there are not battle maps in PVE and PVP in PVE…. and duels in PVE.
I miss so much go around with a friend or 2 killing noobs.
or just PVE and fight a few duels when i meet someone.

Idk. This is not the game I was hooping for in many ways.
And where is the GUILD VS GUILD?
Where are mounts?
ahh… You shoul’d have relissed the game 6 months later and with all this fatures. Like this im just getting kitten off when think about it.

in PvP

Posted by: greg.3792

greg.3792

GW2 did not put much effort into PvP. They put more effort into jumping puzzles.

in PvP

Posted by: Sprawl.3891

Sprawl.3891

they put more effort into the holiday event PvP mini games than spvp.

Sprawl – Necro – Eredon Terrace

in PvP

Posted by: Walorx.5129

Walorx.5129

They put effort in at all?

Vöz – “Stand in the red circles, they heal you”
YOUTUBE.COM/VOZTACTICS

in PvP

Posted by: Walorx.5129

Walorx.5129

Where did you get any of that from what I’ve said? And please don’t call me ignorant when you have no idea who I even am. Thank kbye and get off your high horse.

Vöz – “Stand in the red circles, they heal you”
YOUTUBE.COM/VOZTACTICS

in PvP

Posted by: Mufa.1326

Mufa.1326

look at it from the bright side: What is dead may never die.

Soko D Medo

in PvP

Posted by: daydream.2938

daydream.2938

THEY NEED TO just accept that nobody wants to pay for paids and reduce the cost alot.

in PvP

Posted by: Hotcurry.2408

Hotcurry.2408

Idk. This is not the game I was hooping for in many ways.
And where is the GUILD VS GUILD?
Where are mounts?
ahh… You shoul’d have relissed the game 6 months later and with all this fatures. Like this im just getting kitten off when think about it.

You should look into what you are buying then because its apparent you assumed the game would have certain features which they said it didnt and are complaining about it. Who the kitten said there would be mounts or gvg at release? No one, in fact they literally said they dont want mounts in their game. You literally just assumed every game is a re-skin of WoW and when this one wasnt you got kitten.

They put effort in at all?

Your lack of experience in other PvP centric MMO’s is obvious, you have no idea the quality of the sPvP, you are just hung up on wanting some gay little bells and whistles or you are one of those people that thinks gw2 pvp shouldve been a re-skin of gw1. Thats pretty ignorant of you.

so true!

thx for the awesome post