No punishment for A (f) k-ing while dead.

in PvP

Posted by: Darnis.4056

Darnis.4056

I’ve recently discovered this as a countermeasure to the leaver system..

Easy fix though, make respawn automatic after count.
Inb4skillcieling

Will the Real Pink Puma Please stand up?

in PvP

Posted by: Kharr.5746

Kharr.5746

Punishment isn’t going to deter people who just joined to get their daily done.

Personally, I’d like to see tournament tickets make a return. That way it will be clear that hotjoin is for daily afkers.

in PvP

Darnis.4056

Eh .. tournament tickets were a mistake; if you look at high ranked players they were just straight up FARMING gems.. 20k gems? ez
Why would anet create a Gem factory?..

This isn’t like buying gems with gold mind you, because you can get free tickets
(I had over 200 at one point) and you’re literally pumping gems into the economy to be used to buy skins/chests/whatever.

So anet is obviously not gonna do that again…

in PvP

Posted by: Oxygen.5918

Oxygen.5918

do they really censor a-fk?

I was the best at burning things. Especially bosses that
didn’t move.

in PvP

Posted by: Ryan.9387

Ryan.9387

Probably af (k) ing

Ranger | Elementalist

in PvP

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

FYI its bleeped because it reads f’kin as the full curse word, thus a(f’kin)g will be censored. Use ’ any time you expect an unusual sensor between one of the letters and you’ll be fine.

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

in PvP

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

I don’t believe anyone does tpvp for dailies. Those people with high achievement points should know better than to have a bad pvp record of doing tpvp to do daily than lose on purpose.

Accusing people of doing dailies and quitting in tpvp is stupid, nobody does that.

People just get upset you didn’t rez them or all yall got your kitten wooped or you guys ran away from the fight and left him to die so he gives up. Some people just have low anger issues or whatever its called when someone gets mad because you didn’t do something right.

in PvP

Posted by: Mammoth.1975

Mammoth.1975

People just get upset you didn’t rez them or all yall got your kitten wooped or you guys ran away from the fight and left him to die so he gives up. Some people just have low anger issues or whatever its called when someone gets mad because you didn’t do something right.

The problem with that is they may not have a full awareness of what is ‘right’. Example:

“RES ME NOOBS!”
“WHAT ARE THESE ‘WELLS’ YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT?”

or:

“OMFG L2STOMP”
“WHAT DOES YOU HAVING 37 HEALTH HAVE TO DO WITH IT? STOMP!!!1one”

That’s the two most common ragefails I see anyway. Someones corpse getting cleaved to hell and crying because no one will revive them, or someone whining about a lack of stomps when there’s just no one left in the fight who can survive standing still for that long. Third would be the guy who cries about lack of stomps when his team has no stability and are getting pingponged.

The whole concept of blaming your team is stupid anyway. If the matchmaking paired you, it’s because you’re fairly close in rating. If the matchmaking set them against the other team, it’s because the other team is fairly close to them in rating too. If you’re so much better you should be able to carry against that level of opposition.

You’re playing with people around your skill level, so maybe focus on your own mistakes instead of theirs. Calling your team noobs begs the question: what are you doing in their bracket?

If you’re not playing to win, don’t complain when you lose.

(edited by Mammoth.1975)

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

I don’t believe anyone does tpvp for dailies. Those people with high achievement points should know better than to have a bad pvp record of doing tpvp to do daily than lose on purpose.

Accusing people of doing dailies and quitting in tpvp is stupid, nobody does that.

I do my dailies in SoloQ, but i still play to win. and sad to say even though i want to win in every game i play, i dont care about my leaderboard score.

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Lordryux.9785

Lordryux.9785

The problem with that is they may not have a full awareness of what is ‘right’. Example:

“RES ME NOOBS!”

or:

“OMFG L2STOMP”

That’s the two most common ragefails I see anyway. Someones corpse getting cleaved to hell and crying because no one will revive them, or someone whining about a lack of stomps when there’s just no one left in the fight who can survive standing still for that long. Third would be the guy who cries about lack of stomps when his team has no stability and are getting pingponged.

The whole concept of blaming your team is stupid anyway. If the matchmaking paired you, it’s because you’re fairly close in rating. If the matchmaking set them against the other team, it’s because the other team is fairly close to them in rating too. If you’re so much better you should be able to carry against that level of opposition.

You’re playing with people around your skill level, so maybe focus on your own mistakes instead of theirs. Calling your team noobs begs the question: what are you doing in their bracket?

dog.. you crazy man.. wtf are u even talking about when u get paired.. its totally random.. in ranks you get paired with u dont always get paired with people ur rank.. even if.. idc about rank its more of people dont want to listen to their team that results. in the rest of the team loosing.. because and TBH here.. 1 person can actually make a difference. believe it or not. every single 4v5.. game ive been in we lost.. and got murdered.. thats just me stating fact right there. its the fact that normally 80% of the time low ranking players have absolutely no idea wat they are doing in tpvp.. >.>

in PvP

Darnis.4056

“RES ME NOOBS!”

or:

“OMFG L2STOMP”

dog.. you crazy man.. wtf are u even talking about when u get paired.. its totally random.. in ranks you get paired with u dont always get paired with people ur rank.. even if.. idc about rank its more of people dont want to listen to their team that results. in the rest of the team loosing.. because and TBH here.. 1 person can actually make a difference. believe it or not. every single 4v5.. game ive been in we lost.. and got murdered.. thats just me stating fact right there. its the fact that normally 80% of the time low ranking players have absolutely no idea wat they are doing in tpvp.. >.>

I’mma let you finish Lordrux, but Daecollo.9578 is one of the best trolls of all time.