No punishment for afkers/griefers

in PvP

Posted by: Supreme.3164

Supreme.3164

Worst system I ever seen, there is nothing to punish this behaviour ..not even a couple hours ban..nothing, you can send screenshots and anything..still nothing..you even get mocked if you threaten them to report as they know reporting does nothing

No help, no support…we just must tolerate them…

in PvP

Posted by: Vandeveld.5069

Vandeveld.5069

I had the same thing happen just now. Match hasn’t even started yet and some warrior by the name of Exobeats.3620 asks necro if he should go afk (guess there’s some history there..) and of course goes afk the entire match.

Bye pip, bye winning streak, and only thing you can hope for is that you don’t end up with that guy next game.

Old GW at the very least had a report afk feature that got someone dishonor if that person was reported by like 3+ people in that game.

in PvP

Posted by: Cosbuster.4379

Cosbuster.4379

Just some advice, threatening does not work in general. If they’ve done something report them, block them and move on. Threatening them only makes you seem like a kitten and often makes things worse.

in PvP

Posted by: Zdenny.2704

Zdenny.2704

The thing is as a competitive esport game the game is supposed to have report system against players who are abusing the match in some way. Many other competitive games has it. You can’t call the game competitive if one goes afk and you play 4vs5 and lose pips because you couldn’t play equal match. This is something the GW must have since they are trying to participate on esport field.
The sencond thing which GW2 lacks is the feedback of report system, if you report somebody and get feedback that the system actually works will calm down the comunity.
The you can represent this game as a real esport game which is fair enough to all players.

in PvP

Posted by: Faux Play.6104

Faux Play.6104

To me this is the number one issue with ranked for the average player. The lower your mmr the more likely you are to run into these players. They should have a significant punishment, like season ban from ranked.

in PvP

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

Reporting DOES work, but you need more reports for it to work, and most people won’t report because they don’t see any specific option for it, or think it does nothing.

And so we have players who keep cheating and griefing going at it without repercussions.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Reporting DOES work, but you need more reports for it to work, and most people won’t report because they don’t see any specific option for it, or think it does nothing.

And so we have players who keep cheating and griefing going at it without repercussions.

Reporting doesn’t work. I queue into same ppl all the time, every day and i don’t see them being punished even though i reported them. Fun fact: don’t you dare to leave any tiny comment about Anet job, you get insta 2 weeks bann on forums slapped in your face. But hundret of players griefing other is no problem apparently.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Posted by: ReddGamer.1728

ReddGamer.1728

There should be a “community rating” for players, that you can give them a negative score if they afk to troll teammates. Score would gradually increase over time, but if they have a low enough score, they’re dishonored until their score hits the threshold again. And people with a higher community score should have more influence power than people with low scores, to prevent trolls from scoring everyone down to matter so much

PS: Kisama.1238 is at a safe spot and throws matches on purpose btw! This is in diamond so I can only assume he’s at 0 diamond.