No thank you

No thank you

in PvP

Posted by: Urejt.5648

Urejt.5648

bow hamer warrios op and that man complains…

no one should be able to kill one in a second or two, or even 3.

ofc you can, with some experience, prevent this, but in my personal opinion, a burst like that should never exist in a mmorpg.

thief can kill in less than two seconds backstab, clock, steal, hearseeker. However this combo can be perfomered perfectly only once or twice in pvp match becouse not ppl rarly play glasscanons.

Yo Hooj Jest Pole

(edited by Urejt.5648)

No thank you

in PvP

Posted by: The Gates Assassin.9827

The Gates Assassin.9827

no one should be able to kill one in a second or two, or even 3.

ofc you can, with some experience, prevent this, but in my personal opinion, a burst like that should never exist in a mmorpg.

If you are given a huge plate of defense and you choose to take none of it and you face a guy who has done the same thing, guess what, you might die really fast. If you even take minimal amounts of defense (Seriously. Minimal. I take 20 points into alchemy and my jewel is celestial) this will not happen to you. You can’t walk into a battlefield naked, die instantly and complain that other people do too much damage.

Main: Raine Avina (Engineer)
Message me any time in game.

No thank you

in PvP

Posted by: dylan.5409

dylan.5409

Yea but thieves do the glassy thing better than any other class atm. It is essentially thieves that make other gc proff’s non viable (outside of aoe cond spam anyway >.<). Invisibility with high burst wins when a battle is over in 3 sec’s.

No thank you

in PvP

Posted by: Zodian.6597

Zodian.6597

Were you wearing gear?

Neglekt

No thank you

in PvP

Posted by: SpehssMehreen.5897

SpehssMehreen.5897

So, I came back after playing other games, let’s try how GW2 is these days. Rolled a dps warrior, went to do a PvP daily.
Got to a 1v1 match.
Spotted a thief a behind a corner, I was expecting him but I had meelee weapons equipped and I didn’t want to switch to avoid the switch cd. I started running towards him to engage in meelee. Then something happened and I was dead. In about a second.
Checked log. Cluster bomb 5k, Backstab 8k, 2x Cloak and dagger 2,5k apiece.
gg

Granted, I was trying out new weapon combinations and I didn’t play (GW2) for quite some time but this is not okay. Having some freaking 1v1 1-second ttk predators is not cool at all.

I am not even going to bother finding out how this is “reasonable” or “doable” according to gear and traits available.

I am moving to next game. Hopefully this will be different when (if ever) I come back… I feel very disappointed.

youre such a terrible player to lose to a thief with a warrior, dying in 1 second? now I know youre either trolling or exagerating, anyways goodbye

No thank you

in PvP

Posted by: DaliIndica.9041

DaliIndica.9041

No way you lost to a thief unless you had no trinket and no spec. Joking aside, warrior getting killed that quick just isnt happening unless he was pure glass and so were you. Never go full glass, it never really works (yes even for a thief, you end up being down more than anything, so so defensive you do nothing).

Go to your chose classes forums (warrior in this case) and look up a build. Copy that build and go try that, hambow is stunningly strong right now. Warrior is easily the strongest class at the moment, thief is worthless really. Anything it can do, another class can do better, and its still paper thin and likes to eat conditions.