Nobody groups up in map chat,

in PvP

Posted by: cptaylor.2670

cptaylor.2670

Nobody groups up in map chat despite spamming for 30 minutes. Nobody in any of my 5 guilds want to group up.

Is it because this season is complete and utter crap that nobody is interested in it?

Last season I had quite a few win streaks with people in one of my guilds, but this season nobody even responds to my question.

One thing is for sure, I’m beyond sick and tired of solo queue and this disgraceful matchmaking system.

At this point I would be making better use of my time if I intentionally threw the match for the other team just so they would move onto a different division and I would have a chance.

One tier till Ruby and I’m never stepping foot in ranked again. It’s simply not worth the frustration, or the grind. It’s not fun, and frankly I don’t understand how this could even qualify as an “E-sport” anyway with how poorly balanced everything is or the fact that ultimately a team can win without even engaging in that much combat due to rotating better and standing on circles.

Really exciting.

in PvP

Posted by: Belial.9350

Belial.9350

Nobody groups up in map chat despite spamming for 30 minutes.

Nobody ever did this anyway, why would I want to queue with some random person in map chat when I get the same thing by soloqing?

Nobody in any of my 5 guilds want to group up.

Is it because this season is complete and utter crap that nobody is interested in it?

Dunno, why don’t you ask the 5 guilds you are in lol.

in PvP

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

I want to sometimes but it just isn’t practical. For one you don’t want to have to carry a lower player or drag down a higher rated player since it goes by the highest MMR player in the group. If you’re likely to be the reason why a team lost then it’s not an ideal matchup and finding people within your pip range can work but the danger there is you could get someone on the lower end of the MMR fence that either dragged you down in soloQ or stomped when they were on an opposing team. Teamspeak would help there however.

One tier till Ruby and I’m never stepping foot in ranked again.

Lol how did I know you’d be in my pip range? Did you ever get paired with a warrior or eagle or drake ranger by any chance? I feel for you man. Sometimes even polite hints don’t cut it.

Sad that of the many pip ranges I guessed correctly it’s so bad over here.

I won one with a warrior and thief on my team in stronghold despite never timing my druid staff 3 to combo with his black powder in time (wasn’t really needed in those situations but still every little thing counts) and the thief was actually good.

(edited by Agemnon.4608)

in PvP

Posted by: Random Weird Guy.3528

Random Weird Guy.3528

Nobody groups up in map chat anyway because it’s just a really bad way to group up. Vast majority of the time it’ll be either you carrying the other player or the other player carrying you, both of which suck.

Random Engineering // Trixxti // Random Noises (worst thief eu)
Svanir Appreciation Society [SAS]