Nothing we can do about Toxic players?

in PvP

Posted by: Khezekiah Bellamy.5016

Khezekiah Bellamy.5016

Que up to play some pvp
Wait in 7 minute que MID-DAY SATURDAY NA!
1 player votes skyhammer, map rolls to skyhammer
I dont mind as I enjoy skyhammer as a change of pace from all the other maps.
Two guys in same guild on my team say in map “nope” “enjoy the 3v5”
One of them sits in spawn whole match; other respawns and jumped to death over and over feeding 5 points a death
I feel people like this should be able to be reported for intentionally ruining a pvp match and should be unable to partake in pvp for x amount of time and forced to only be allowed to play skyhammer when the ban is lifted.
Seriously why is this still allowed?
Do not say don’t play unranked/don’t pick skyhamemr/ ect

(edited by Khezekiah Bellamy.5016)

in PvP

Posted by: ImdA.4701

ImdA.4701

I wont call that toxic players. For me a toxic player’s someone who flames his team cuz he thinks he’s better.

By the way, if you want to dodge every skyhammer/spirit/courtyard rage quitters, go ranked.

in PvP

Posted by: Khezekiah Bellamy.5016

Khezekiah Bellamy.5016

Do not say don’t play unranked/don’t pick skyhamemr/ ect

I swear I said to not tell me to go play ranked, and im 100% sure I said I dont mind skyhammer, but when someone is INTENTIONALLY FEEDING it sounds like they are toxic to me

in PvP

Posted by: abc.5790

abc.5790

The only reason I queue unranked is for the opportunity to play skyhammer and courtyard.

Yes I’m aware some people afk or rq if a map that’s unfavorable to them is picked.

I don’t like those people because they are inconsiderate to their teammates.

Why queue or even bother to play a competitive mode if they cant adapt or learn how certain maps are played?

[Star] In My Prono
EU Scrub

in PvP

Posted by: Javonovich.5280

Javonovich.5280

You want to substantially decrease toxicity? Balance the game and have a real SoloQ. That’s a kitten good start.

Otherwise, ANET clearly doesn’t care right now as there is no real way to report this kitten and no dishonor.

in PvP

Posted by: Schurge.5194

Schurge.5194

They aren’t toxic, they are babies. See if the enemy team would be willing to do some duels with you, get the other team in on shaming these individuals. Not going to change anything but could be fun. We have the power to self-police.

Champion Phantom
We are not friends.