Now What?

Now What?

in PvP

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

I don’t know what you did to match making but please change it back. Currently there is just no way to win. Every match I play I lose, which puts me with worse players, so I lose again, which has just spiraled into an unfun experience.

I’m certainly not a hardcore PvP’er but I have almost 1000 games played with a win rate of about 55%. However since entering emerald league I haven’t won a single match.

Combined with the current idea of “balance” I’m pretty much done with PvP but I figured i’d give it one last try here to get match making changed back to whatever was used before this latest patch.

Attachments:

Now What?

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

its okay, once you lose enough games, match making will start pitching you against opponents of lower MMR.

btw i thought reapers are supposed to be powerful.
what build are you running?

Now What?

in PvP

ZudetGambeous.9573

its okay, once you lose enough games, match making will start pitching you against opponents of lower MMR.

I’m running the carrion condition build. It’s pretty strong, but it’s got nothing on DH’s, Chrono’s, and Diamond skin ele’s. I watched a DH solo 3 of my team mates in one of those matches…

Now What?

in PvP

Posted by: Rebound.3409

Rebound.3409

And after you win that 1 “looser’s match” game, you will be back in that tier of ever-failing games hahahaha.

Now What?

in PvP

Posted by: ReaperJr.5967

ReaperJr.5967

You should probably take a break after 3 losses.

Lord Ninth \\ Champion Magus
- Primordial Legend
Semi-active.

Now What?

in PvP

Posted by: Khainz.6215

Khainz.6215

I don’t want to be mean, but bind your spells would be a great idea to improve your gaming, also it will help you to win because you will have a better chance to win your team fights and thats a very important part of winning or lose a game, of course conquest isn’t that easy, the decision you make will make the real difference.

Good luck, have fun.

(edited by Khainz.6215)

Now What?

in PvP

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

I don’t want to be mean, but bind your spells would be a great idea to improve your gaming, also it will help you to win because you will have a better chance to win your team fights and thats a very important part of winning or lose a game, of course conquest isn’t that easy, the decision you make will make the real difference.

Good luck, have fun.

Not that he did, but I bound mine with my keyboard and mouse not with gw2 options, it’s possible he did the same. So it would look like they aren’t bound in the game but they are.

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

Now What?

in PvP

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

I’m running the carrion condition build. It’s pretty strong, but it’s got nothing on DH’s, Chrono’s, and Diamond skin ele’s. I watched a DH solo 3 of my team mates in one of those matches…

You are running corrupts and unblockable interrupts, you absolutely can handle DH and/or Chrono —- May need to ask help on the DS ele but thats beatable too.

You are quite literally playing on the of the easiest specs in the meta atm.. Or that’s just my opinion because I’m so used to playing old necro it just seemed easymode.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

Now What?

in PvP

Posted by: Sheobix.8796

Sheobix.8796

as a condi reaper, DH should be the class that you farm. ranged condi pressure the crap out of them and they’ll come to you instead, which means → spiral, scythe, auto for dhuumfire… majority of DH players will go down vs. the carrion condi meta build for reaper

Now What?

in PvP

ZudetGambeous.9573

I should specify I don’t have problems with DH’s or chrono’s in 1v1 situations. But when we get into 2v2 and 3v3 situations my other teammates are all lying dead on the ground withing 5s of engaging one of those classes. Then it is 1v3 and I die very shortly after.

It also wasn’t an issue before leagues launched. I’ve won plenty of games since HoT, just not since the start of these leagues. I’m placed with the worst possible players I can imagine. I don’t think some of them have ever seen PvP before. I think there is some problem with match making

Now What?

in PvP

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

If your teammates are all dead, start thinking ahead a little more and be aware of when it is time to disengage from the fight and “Save Yourselves!”.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

Now What?

in PvP

Posted by: Terrorsquad.4802

Terrorsquad.4802

Guys, stop telling/asking the OP how he’s playing.. Like, u cant even carry as a person anymore in SoloQ in this meta, unless matchmaking sucks.. Oh wait.

The opposite the same way; you wont lose ALL your games just because you’re not that good.

Point the finger to Anet.

Denied NA Account | 8.4k hours | 5.6k Games | Bored

Now What?

in PvP

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Guys, stop telling/asking the OP how he’s playing.. Like, u cant even carry as a person anymore in SoloQ in this meta, unless matchmaking sucks.. Oh wait.

The opposite the same way; you wont lose ALL your games just because you’re not that good.

Point the finger to Anet.

Why? Yes soloq is sucking. But if you want to do personally well even if you lose the match, don’t feed the other team points by dying to outnumbered fights.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast