Nvm...

Nvm...

in PvP

Posted by: Ralkuth.1456

Ralkuth.1456

If you try to stack teams and roll over the other team, they have nothing to gain, rank and rewards wise, and there’s an easy button to quit and try their luck somewhere else. Who’s stopping them?

If you are one of those few with sportsmanship that stay behind on the losing team and keep playing, props to you, stuff like that is few and far between. Some even call that unwise. If only everyone is like that.

Maybe you’re not stacking. Perhaps you just play better, okay. If you can do 300-20 easily, do Solo and Team queues. You’d probably enjoy winning more than half your games, and the opposition doesn’t ragequit, because of dishonoured. Hotjoin is made for casual play and this is expected. Maybe hit that “I Volunteer” button next time?

5 useless class titles
Carrying enemy team since 2012
“Multiclass implies you can actually play the class” – a certain royalty

Nvm...

in PvP

Posted by: Eyia Hellhide.7320

Eyia Hellhide.7320

So let’s say your team wins and the other team lose and ppl leave would you like to move to losing team? I don’t think so.

Why not? This is 100% win. When I used to play hotjoin always volunteered.
And next time don’t shout when you want to say something. It’s not polite.

The night is dark and full of turnips.

Nvm...

in PvP

Posted by: Neko.9021

Neko.9021

It’s just hotjoin. It’s not supposed to be serious. There’s queues if you want to play PvP seriously.

Nvm...

in PvP

Posted by: Allanon.9072

Allanon.9072

You still get the win bonus.

AND IF YOU COULD PLZ STOPF WRITING EVERYTHING IN CAPS AND ALSO WITH CREATING ANOTHER STUPID TOPIC ABOUT AUTOBALANCE, INSTEAD OF USING THE ~10000 EXISTING THREADS, THIS WOULD BE VERY NICE

I didn’t know you still get the win bonus even if you are moved and the team lose thank you for info

YOU ARE WELCOME
BUT NEXT TIME, PLZ CONSIDER LOOKING UP FOR ALREADY EXISTING POSTS AND STOP WIRTING RAGE POSTS.
WRITING SOME STUPID CAPSLOCK POSTS IN WHICH YOU SHOW YOUR POOR KNOWLEGE ABOUT THE GAME MAKES YOU LOOK PRETTY DUMB

You must be trolling now the only thing with caps was the title and few words and try to learn first yourself when to stop with caps and you have a lot of mistakes .

Nvm...

in PvP

Posted by: Ralkuth.1456

Ralkuth.1456

If you’ve learned something from making this thread, i.e. using the “I Volunteer!” button more, great!
People could have let you off easy and gave you some room to back off but they didn’t, and that’s not good etiquette.
However, don’t try to flame back… it only feeds the fire.

5 useless class titles
Carrying enemy team since 2012
“Multiclass implies you can actually play the class” – a certain royalty