necro got focused and destroyed again.
necro needs more scaling survivability.

Scourge Demo Weekend Roaming Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsby6rYkxS8

OL > A

in PvP

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

The main reason Abjured lost game 1 is that their two eles lost two 1v1s to lesser opponents.

Phanta lost to a burn guardian and wakky got ganked by thief. You have to seriously question their stability under pressure.

OL > A

in PvP

Posted by: Tao.1234

Tao.1234

Abjured lost 1st round because OL was better.

Simple as that.

Suspended for telling Like it is.
Anet gave birth to Gw2 – Anet killed Gw2.
Murican law 2015.

OL > A

in PvP

Posted by: EremiteAngel.9765

EremiteAngel.9765

i already lost count of the number of times the necro got ganked and destroyed

Scourge Demo Weekend Roaming Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsby6rYkxS8

OL > A

in PvP

Tao.1234

Hi murica (Kappa)

Murican law 2015.

OL > A

in PvP

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

dat moa from 5g tho. almost got them game 3.

hype bruhhhh

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

OL > A

in PvP

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

I’d have kept my Oeggs instead of lord downstate food

good game….goooode game indeed

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

OL > A

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

dem movie worthy comebacks~

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

OL > A

in PvP

Posted by: Aktium.9506

Aktium.9506

The comebacks were real.
oRNG doesn’t disappoint.

OL > A

in PvP

Tao.1234

I’d have kept my Oeggs instead of lord downstate food

good game….goooode game indeed

Necro Downed State = New Shroud State confirmed.

Just watch what devs will do.

Murican law 2015.

OL > A

in PvP

Exciton.8942

I feel like I’m watching a different game than you. Nos rarely died outside of team wipes. He also consistently kept a node decapped or capped, and won his one-on-ones (as he should, because the celestial signet build can’t really lose to any viable builds.)

Yeah, he event beat denshee in a 1v1, yes that amazing 1v1 conquest king DD ele.

OL > A

in PvP

Posted by: Pride.1734

Pride.1734

“The best Necro in the world” just got rekt in 1v1 vs a cele ele #hardcounter

OL > A

in PvP

Aktium.9506

What lost Abjured that series is bad rotations and other people losing one-on-ones they shouldn’t have lost.

That’s rubbish. Abjured’s rotations were amazing due to their Thief.

They lost because oRNG took almost every single fight.

OL > A

in PvP

Cynz.9437

I feel like I’m watching a different game than you. Nos rarely died outside of team wipes. He also consistently kept a node decapped or capped, and won his one-on-ones (as he should, because the celestial signet build can’t really lose to any viable builds).

What lost Abjured that series is bad rotations and other people losing one-on-ones they shouldn’t have lost.

^^this actually, i think Nos did really well. oRNG is just really good at supporting each other and in team fights, they move like one, very nice to watch. Abjured should have probably avoided big team fights more.

All is Vain~

OL > A

in PvP

Posted by: Pride.1734

Pride.1734

Anyone counted Nos states?

OL > A

in PvP

Aktium.9506

About 30+ I think.
I stopped counting.

OL > A

in PvP

Cynz.9437

if anything ROM went down way more than Nos, just saying :P

All is Vain~

OL > A

in PvP

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

I feel like I’m watching a different game than you. Nos rarely died outside of team wipes. He also consistently kept a node decapped or capped, and won his one-on-ones (as he should, because the celestial signet build can’t really lose to any viable builds.)

Yeah, he event beat denshee in a 1v1, yes that amazing 1v1 conquest king DD ele.

Necro counters ele

M I L K B O I S

OL > A

in PvP

Posted by: Booms.2594

Booms.2594

That’s rubbish. Abjured’s rotations were amazing due to their Thief.

They lost because oRNG took almost every single fight.

They had pretty bad rotations at key moments. At the end, for example, they let Orange Logo get a cap. If they would have kept all points decapped or capped, they would have won regardless of a lord kill. (Honestly, they probably should have let the lord die and held all three points.)

This sort of situation happened a few times. Both teams had some really bad rotations that cost them points or the game. Abjured just had it happen more often.

But that’s expected. The entire game really is about rotations at the high end. They’re usually what’s going to decide a match.

nos was in 1v1 on quarry so they couldnt ignore lord and whole nodes, since if they lost any point in 1v1 it would auto result in a loss (not enough points without holding at least 1 point which they only held 1 at the time)
furthermore nos had to leave quarry right before the lord kill due to frae vs toker 1v1 on middle which would result in toker being full capped and losing the game.
the only mistake made was 1 ele shouldve stayed mid (wakkey since phanta was off spawn) and toker went to defend where refuge usually stops extremely high burst rushes.

gerdian

OL > A

in PvP

Posted by: Tala.7638

Tala.7638

abjured hadnt really lost before right? isnt them losing kind of a neat thing for the community…i was thinking they were kinda like the Pats for a sec there. nice to see they are human…well Toker isnt…

Talaysteria/Talas Cap/Talarenth
THE Mystic Plumbers [LUCK]
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.

OL > A

in PvP

Exciton.8942

abjured hadnt really lost before right? isnt them losing kind of a neat thing for the community…i was thinking they were kinda like the Pats for a sec there. nice to see they are human…well Toker isnt…

No. They never lost within NA.
But against Orng, the game they just took was the only game they ever took off them, despite that almost every game they played against Orng was really close.

OL > A

in PvP

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

They did the same thing with rotations in the first game. They didnt stick to there guns if they went in with a game plan cause they all went to lord when they had a 3 cap and orng didnt have 350 and in the first match toker had a chance to cap far but didnt since he saw them going for beast and wanted to try and steal.

Lastly if people thought the abjured was this god like team its just cause the NA scene is full of people who dont want to deal with a team. The Eu teams 1-8 tend to be competitive from what ive seen on youtube. Where as here in NA the abjure roll threw every team. I dont want them to fall because we dont have a competitive list of teams and there not used to facing these situations.

OL > A

in PvP

Posted by: Pimsley.3681

Pimsley.3681

TCG and ORNG are very fortunate because their rivalry constantly puts them at the top of their game.

Abjured lacks that. They have no peers in NA

OL > A

in PvP

Tao.1234

TCG and ORNG are very fortunate because their rivalry constantly puts them at the top of their game.

In my opinion ORNG perform so well because they have a real Viking.

TCG and Abjured do not.

x3

Murican law 2015.

OL > A

in PvP

Posted by: Booms.2594

Booms.2594

They did the same thing with rotations in the first game. They didnt stick to there guns if they went in with a game plan cause they all went to lord when they had a 3 cap and orng didnt have 350 and in the first match toker had a chance to cap far but didnt since he saw them going for beast and wanted to try and steal.

Lastly if people thought the abjured was this god like team its just cause the NA scene is full of people who dont want to deal with a team. The Eu teams 1-8 tend to be competitive from what ive seen on youtube. Where as here in NA the abjure roll threw every team. I dont want them to fall because we dont have a competitive list of teams and there not used to facing these situations.

no mistake by toker there.
btw please dont try to criticize these top teams rotations when you probably hardly understand basic ones

gerdian

OL > A

in PvP

Posted by: Chapell.1346

Chapell.1346

OE i summon you!

[Urge]
Between a master and apprentice, i would love to see the differences.

OL > A

in PvP

Posted by: abc.5790

abc.5790

You can’t deny that RIP put on a better fight vs ORNG than TCG did.
RIP vs ORNG match was amazing.

Despite lacking a regional rival, NA did very well.

[Star] In My Prono
EU Scrub