One of my best matches

One of my best matches

in PvP

Posted by: Zoid.2568

Zoid.2568

So i’ve been playing Solo Arena a lot. Only 5k away from Human T3 medium, right now i have 55k glory. Anyway, to get on topic i had one of my best matches today.

First we killed Chieftain as fast as we could. I ran over to Svanir and there was a warrior, i killed him, Svanir had 5% hp i use Heartseeker BOOM dead. That’s 50 points from animals. So one after one they come at me at Svanir, i kill all of them one by one, like a real Shinobi (Ninja Assassin), this build is the best Thief build versus all classes in 1vs1 situations, except it can be really hard to take down a good mesmer.

Overall it was a fun match, i got to duel people 1vs1 and used my skills wisely and i felt like a professional.

One of my best matches

in PvP

Posted by: Zuik.7158

Zuik.7158

Cool story bro.

One of my best matches

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

and i had a match full of engis and necros and i wanted to uninstall -_-

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

One of my best matches

in PvP

Posted by: Leeto.1570

Leeto.1570

“First we killed Chieftain as fast as we could.” yup i remember back when my mmr was low enough and people were doing this.

One of my best matches

in PvP

Posted by: Omar Little.2347

Omar Little.2347

“First we killed Chieftain as fast as we could.” yup i remember back when my mmr was low enough and people were doing this.

I had a better match today: First we all capped close as fast as we could, then we all killed the animal as fast as we could, then one of us left as fast as he could.

One of my best matches

in PvP

Posted by: Elxdark.9702

Elxdark.9702

OMG give him an oscar!! He deserves it!

One of my best matches

in PvP

Posted by: Zoid.2568

Zoid.2568

HAHAHAHAHA laughing so hard right now <3

Edit: as hard as i can. i’m really tired, so it’s not that hard