One-sided matches

One-sided matches

in PvP

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

So, is it me or there are matches where it still feels that theres one team with way higher rating? Im fine playing with ppl that has 200+ rating, but usually all of them are stacked in the same team, like in previous seasons, which often translates into impossible matches

M I L K B O I S

One-sided matches

in PvP

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

I don’t think it’s the MMR, it’s the class stacking.

Mesmerising Girl

One-sided matches

in PvP

Posted by: Exedore.6320

Exedore.6320

No matchmaking system is perfect. Every so often, you’ll have lop-sided matches.

Kirrena Rosenkreutz

One-sided matches

in PvP

Posted by: bLind.6278

bLind.6278

Barring class-stacking, some games are just absolute snowballs. If a game ends up 500-450, it’s because both teams were making a lot of mistakes, not necessarily because they were evenly matched. I’d say a typical final score for a balanced game would be around 500-350, with the winning side actually rotating properly to maintain point control. If points are constantly flipping, there’s a problem.

One foot out the door, yet again.

One-sided matches

in PvP

Posted by: Bardly.2571

Bardly.2571

When people are posting these threads I’d like to know what Division you are in. I’m wondering if some of the people who are like “Oh No everything is fine, git good.” Aren’t just playing at a level that isn’t having the trouble.

Right now, me and my Duo have been fighting our hearts out to carry AFKers, Ascension PVEers, and all manner of new player to about a half and half victory. . .which has us pretty much sitting at the same spot forever, if not going lower since the points don’t seem to make a lot of sense. . .+10 for a win -13 for a loss. . .not an easy hole to crawl out of when you are dependent on the entry level peeps.

One-sided matches

in PvP

Posted by: Norbe.7630

Norbe.7630

im an Ascension WvWer
im emerald last season
highest i got was ruby on 1st season

i just want to have a casual Ranked PvP matches for the Ascension, right now im on platinum, its a point of no return for me, i wanna get my Ascension and snatch one of the titles atleast, i just wanna farm from noobs on bronze division

Duterte Death Squad [DDS]
Gate of Madness