Only reason I was playing pvp was ranks

in PvP

Posted by: Writetyper.1985

Writetyper.1985

Only reason I was playing this game anymore from time to time was eventually getting to shark. If you’re going to remove the rank grind can you please at least make the game more enjoyable to play. Thanks.

I like how you said “Ranks are not being removed” and now we’ve flipped and apparently ranks are being essentially removed. I can’t imagine how those people who grinded out phoenix feel. :/

Mortryde/Cold/Thugmentalist Bara
really bad engineer

in PvP

Posted by: Bebunw.8137

Bebunw.8137

i’m still hoping it’s an april’s fool, wait and see

in PvP

Posted by: Jaxom.7310

Jaxom.7310

Only reason I was playing this game anymore from time to time was eventually getting to shark. If you’re going to remove the rank grind can you please at least make the game more enjoyable to play. Thanks.

I like how you said “Ranks are not being removed” and now we’ve flipped and apparently ranks are being essentially removed. I can’t imagine how those people who grinded out phoenix feel. :/

If you only played “from time to time”, then this was a fever dream.

in PvP

Posted by: Rome.3192

Rome.3192

I think it might be cool if they increase rank gain to whatever they have planned but make them character bound instead of account.

Thief

in PvP

Writetyper.1985

If you only played “from time to time”, then this was a fever dream.

I’m 55. Still pretty far away from 60 but it’s doable, if I were to just team queue for a week solid I’d probably see something close to 60

Now apparently “mid 50” is just going to be straight up dragon max rank. That’s pretty tame. At least I’ll get to use the shark finisher? Won’t really have earned it though./

really bad engineer

(edited by Writetyper.1985)

in PvP

Posted by: Murth.5637

Murth.5637

Skyhammer. Just throwing this out here.

in PvP

Writetyper.1985

Skyhammer. Just throwing this out here.

I skyhammer farmed for maybe 10 minutes max to see just how much you get. Turns out the boredom:rank ratio is way out of whack.

I wouldn’t be surprised if really high ranking 60/70 players, with their skyhammer farm deducted, would still be sitting at the threshold to become a new “dragon”.

Can we expect to see talk about leagues/balance etc? Really not feeling the future of PvP if we’re going to take away the rank grind but not actually improve the game in response. Rank doesn’t mean anything in terms of skill but it’s got a correlation with time played, as well as rewarding things like finishers, etc – so it gives you something to aim for.

Attachments:

really bad engineer

(edited by Writetyper.1985)