Only unranked??

Only unranked??

in PvP

Posted by: FeelsAlright.5860

FeelsAlright.5860

If we’re being forced to only play unranked please remove skyhammer and spirit watch. The reason most of us play ranked is so we don’t have to deal with that.

Vipassana

Only unranked??

in PvP

Posted by: Sagat.3285

Sagat.3285

TDM queue inc

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
The Dhuumfire thread

Only unranked??

in PvP

Posted by: Impact.2780

Impact.2780

I knew it. Every time they promote all these new, good looking things. Then when it comes there’s something that wasn’t clearly specified, or specified at all, and it’s a huge negative. I’m not even queuing right now, and probably won’t even bother until ranked is back, or unranked has at the very least, spirit watch and courtyard removed.

EU | Ímpáct / Impact Warlock / Impact Illusions
http://www.twitch.tv/impact2780

Only unranked??

in PvP

Posted by: SlayerSixx.5763

SlayerSixx.5763

Idk man, nothings counting towards your tracks or stats. Just have fun with it and get practice with your new elite.

Only unranked??

in PvP

Posted by: FeelsAlright.5860

FeelsAlright.5860

Idk man, nothings counting towards your tracks or stats. Just have fun with it and get practice with your new elite.

Playing Skyhammer/Courtyard/Spirit Watch is not fun. Plain and simple.

Vipassana

Only unranked??

in PvP

Posted by: Sagat.3285

Sagat.3285

That’s an opinion but that means that a real TDM queue will come faster. I hate Foefire with a pasion more options is better you can wait for the leagues to start.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
The Dhuumfire thread

(edited by Sagat.3285)

Only unranked??

in PvP

Posted by: Cat Has Ducks.1982

Cat Has Ducks.1982

I hate these maps. So many fools vote skyhammer

Lord Chuck I – Guardian
Chuck The Stampede – Engineer
[Lg] Agatha – Dragonbrand

Only unranked??

in PvP

Posted by: SlayerSixx.5763

SlayerSixx.5763

It isn’t fun because troll mechanics could sometimes keep you from winning or give you a win you don’t feel you worked for. I understand that mentality in ranked, but you shouldn’t be so serious in unranked. In fact, some the most BS deaths I’ve experienced happened to me in skyhammer and they provided me with the most lols I’ve ever had in sPvP.

Don’t people PvP for fun anymore?

Only unranked??

in PvP

Posted by: Loboling.5293

Loboling.5293

Removing Ranked is silly. I’m very surprised. Please give us back a mode that offers some good competition. Or allow us to choose exactly what maps in our queue. Thank you.

Only unranked??

in PvP

Posted by: abc.5790

abc.5790

Do you guys think that not having ranked right now will prevent people from abusing it by queuing when they weren’t aware of combat skills and map rotations?

[Star] In My Prono
EU Scrub

Only unranked??

in PvP

Cat Has Ducks.1982

Do you guys think that not having ranked right now will prevent people from abusing it by queuing when they weren’t aware of combat skills and map rotations?

At least you have to be rank 20 to play ranked and no crap maps.

Lord Chuck I – Guardian

Only unranked??

in PvP

Posted by: brannigan.9831

brannigan.9831

So no rated for weeks until the pvp season? Sounds awesome. Not. The reason people like to play rated is the maps and also there are some bads that realise there bad and don’t queue for rated. Also, no people under rank 20. Also, people like to try to increase there MMR. Its stoopid to be honest but really par for the course. Guess I won’t be playing much for a few weeks.

Only unranked??

in PvP

Posted by: uhohhotdog.3598

uhohhotdog.3598

I agree. I play ranked to avoid the crap maps in unranked.

Remove those maps permanently.

This is terrible.

Only unranked??

in PvP

Posted by: blakdoxa.7520

blakdoxa.7520

Yeah pvp is freakin impossible now with all the poeple trolling for skyhammer, spirit watch, and courtyard.
There’s no point in pvping if there’s only unranked

This just killed pvp for me….

Devona’s Rest

Only unranked??

in PvP

Cat Has Ducks.1982

Well it just hit me.

They’ve been forcing you to play new content by making old content seem lame. IE gold nerf to dungeons.

Maybe this is their way to push you to play Stronghold for a couple of weeks.

Lord Chuck I – Guardian

Only unranked??

in PvP

Posted by: Scambug.3502

Scambug.3502

Removing Ranked is silly. I’m very surprised. Please give us back a mode that offers some good competition. Or allow us to choose exactly what maps in our queue. Thank you.

You seriously wanted ranked and the new league to start on day one of the expansion? With these massive imbalances between HoT players and core players? No thanks.
On the other hand, I’m quite sure we won’t get a balance patch before the new season starts so whatever.
And even if we do, they won’t nerf the elite specs as long as HoT is at 50 bucks.
Maybe in 6 months when they lower the price of the expansion we’ll get a proper balance patch. Until then expect PvP to be horrible.

Only unranked??

in PvP

Posted by: Celtus.8456

Celtus.8456

On the plus side, you should have faster queues and/or more accurate matchmaking since everyone is in one queue.

Josre
Zulu Ox Tactics [zulu]

Only unranked??

in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Unranked maps suck.

Remove courtyard too while you’re at it.

If I wanted to go all in kitten I’d go custom.

Only unranked??

in PvP

Posted by: uhohhotdog.3598

uhohhotdog.3598

You seriously wanted ranked and the new league to start on day one of the expansion? With these massive imbalances between HoT players and core players? No thanks.
On the other hand, I’m quite sure we won’t get a balance patch before the new season starts so whatever.
And even if we do, they won’t nerf the elite specs as long as HoT is at 50 bucks.
Maybe in 6 months when they lower the price of the expansion we’ll get a proper balance patch. Until then expect PvP to be horrible.

Who said anything about the league? You can have rank without the league starting. We did the last 6 months or so.

Only unranked??

in PvP

Posted by: Impact.2780

Impact.2780

At least you have to be rank 20 to play ranked and no crap maps.

I’d forgotten about this. It’s brilliant. They finally gave us a minimum rank req to play ranked.
Players: Rejoice, finally, yay!
ANet: trolololololololol next month we gunna lock it for everyone!

EU | Ímpáct / Impact Warlock / Impact Illusions
http://www.twitch.tv/impact2780