Rewards are trash

No mist buff

No hype

Still no soloq and teamq

Opinion on Season 6

in PvP

Posted by: mrauls.6519

mrauls.6519

The only good thing about this season is that it started off with a requirement of a minimum # of games played to be on the leaderboard

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

Opinion on Season 6

in PvP

Posted by: TalleFjanten.7159

TalleFjanten.7159

The only good thing about this season is that it started off with a requirement of a minimum # of games played to be on the leaderboard

1. and #2 on EU is a duoq who only plays together with 20 matches and 20 wins atm, what a joke

Opinion on Season 6

in PvP

Posted by: Brockolosso.8316

Brockolosso.8316

1. and #2 on EU is a duoq who only plays together with 20 matches and 20 wins atm, what a joke

How is this a joke? Oh I forgot, youd easily rek them if theyd soloqueue

Opinion on Season 6

in PvP

Posted by: TalleFjanten.7159

TalleFjanten.7159

Its a joke because you are at a advantage duoq and they prolly queueing at offtime for easy matches. So much of a leaderboard when u have duoqeuers playing daily matches to prevent decay to stay top of leaderboard. Why even have a leaderboard when soloq and duoq gets matched together.

Opinion on Season 6

in PvP

Posted by: Solstace.2514

Solstace.2514

Im glad im sitting this season out.

Opinion on Season 6

in PvP

Posted by: Aitadis.8269

Aitadis.8269

Rewards were nerfed and DH barely touched, as a mesmer main I’m in no hurry to get kittened by double and triple DH teams all season again with my illusions dying instantly to traps. Think I’ll wait till the end of season this time to see how it goes if I’m still even playing by then.

I can easily handle a single DH by either portal plays or just beating them 1v1, but when there’s multiple DH’s pulling you in and out of traps, you only have so many dodges.

Illusionary Mesmer
[oof] Crystal Desert

(edited by Aitadis.8269)

Opinion on Season 6

in PvP

Posted by: Floodi.5961

Floodi.5961

Its a joke because you are at a advantage duoq and they prolly queueing at offtime for easy matches. So much of a leaderboard when u have duoqeuers playing daily matches to prevent decay to stay top of leaderboard. Why even have a leaderboard when soloq and duoq gets matched together.

do you even know anything about pvp? #1 and #2 are misha and sindrener.. they are the best players in the game, ofc they are 20/0.. why do you accuse someone of playing offtime because they are higher palced than you are? what the actual hell

Opinion on Season 6

in PvP

Posted by: Kir Sakar.3647

Kir Sakar.3647

do you even know anything about pvp? #1 and #2 are misha and sindrener.. they are the best players in the game, ofc they are 20/0.. why do you accuse someone of playing offtime because they are higher palced than you are? what the actual hell

Plus, these guys are streaming their matches… so you can easily proof that they do queue at EU prime time. Not sure if you are deliberatly spreading false information or just never heard of the concept of time-zones?

Charr Chronomancer | Asura Tempest | Charr Druid | Charr Guardian
(Seafarer’s Rest, EU)

Opinion on Season 6

in PvP

Posted by: RedZebra.2345

RedZebra.2345

sry missed this so add it here:

i’m a average player and play for fun. (rating end gold begin plat)
placement after 10: the people i know are (except some) placed correctly so good job Anet.
Balance : strange that on forum they talk everytime about 1v1, one is op????. Even when solo duo adapt and a world will open.
Strange Anet doesn’t solve issues about connection loss.
Could be easily solved
if a team wins, everyone benifits even the one with lost connection.
rest is bullkitten.
If a team is losing
NP -> not present : afk or lost connection
NP + people in his team are punished, rest get no loss (with a restriction 1 out of 10 matches)

And as an extra: people not moving within time limit should loos “x” points.
Pvp is hard but should be fair.
this is an opinion from europe. It’s diffucult to seperate as i understand US has less players.

(edited by RedZebra.2345)

Opinion on Season 6

in PvP

Posted by: RedZebra.2345

RedZebra.2345

lol if you delete a post you get
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/pvp/review-s6-my-opinion/first#post6524091 “user doesn’t exist”

common we are not in the 90th’s

(edited by RedZebra.2345)

Opinion on Season 6

in PvP

Posted by: suffish.4150

suffish.4150

I agree 100%. Those 2 are BY FAR the best players in pvp right now. Nobody even comes close to them and their 20/0 is totally deserved. I wouldn’t be surprised if they get to 50+ games without losing, and that is not because of when they play. People need to accept that just because people have good winrates and high rating doesn’t mean that they are cheating the system in any way.

As for the season itself and my opinion of it, I am enjoying it. But of course I would say that because I love pvp and played over 800 games last season because of that. The quality of games has been decent and I am seeing a fair amount of good players in my games, but the problem is that there are a LOT of useless players mixed in with them. I really don’t think the reset of MMR helped with this either. I am seeing a lot of the players in my guild (Almost all of who were legendary last season) playing less which isn’t great, because I would love to have the kind of games I had at the start of season 5 again.

Oh well. This season is decent enough for me. I guess I will just keep farming games in duo and hopefully get into the top 10.

PvP- Stronlo Beastmaster (Ranger)
PvE- Grolex (Warrior)
PvP rank: 20 Rating: 1864 (season 7)