Option to report AFK and TROLLS

in PvP

Posted by: Edal.8371

Edal.8371

The fact that GW2 simply lacks the option is staggering. I’m here to have fun, and I play pvp because I’m looking for some challenge. That doesn’t entails having to do with people that lose on purpose on any team. Today (and I’m writing here since there’s no option to report) we were winning a game when 2 necros on our team just stopped playing. I called for them in chat, I pinged their position and they couldn’t give a kitten about a game that they willingly joined and now were willingly losing. This was ranked pvp and, at least here, this should be unacceptable. One player was Jaadajada-neoD, the other I forgot. Arenanet has to do something about this, otherwise the already not so good pvp comunity will degenerate very quickly.

Here’s a pic of the chat. We were winning for 10 points a minute before but they took both the beasts and 2 points soon after.

Attachments:

(edited by Edal.8371)

in PvP

Posted by: chris.7495

chris.7495

Same necro who ruined my game yesterday. Pathetic.

in PvP

Posted by: Yasi.9065

Yasi.9065

This rev gave up when we still had 2 points and about 15 score points lead… pathetic.

But then of course… he is legend already……. those are actually the worst griefers Ive ever met. They afk, they run around off point looking at stones, they throw matches on purpose, they run stupid useless builds they have no clue how to even use.

Attachments:

(edited by Yasi.9065)

in PvP

Posted by: Marxx.5021

Marxx.5021

Anet spends a minimum of resources to PvP – maybe in line with the amount of PvP players compared to PvE. More report options would only make players feeling a bit better. But as there would be nobody to check and investigate there is no need for more options.

in PvP

Posted by: Edal.8371

Edal.8371

I understand that it would take some effort, but the PvP comunity, thanks also to the free to play move, has become worse in time. A lot. There should at least be a section in the forum where people could flag theese people, providing reasonable evidence via screenshots; or an option in game, like the block of the chat, to prevent the matchmaking to ever let me play with such players again. That would be something and even if not perfect, it would be better than what can be done at the moment. Nothing.

in PvP

Posted by: Silverarrow.4701

Silverarrow.4701

I also experienced the same behaviour from one of the necros yesterday. Sadly, I understand that this kind of behaviour is relatively common.