PEASANTS > KINGS

PEASANTS > KINGS

in PvP

Posted by: Aktium.9506

Aktium.9506

This WTS was pretty good. I look forward to the next one.

PEASANTS > KINGS

in PvP

Posted by: Tao.1234

Tao.1234

? ? ?_? ??HELSETH TAKE 10% OF MY HAIR? ? ?_? ??

:D

Suspended for telling Like it is.
Anet gave birth to Gw2 – Anet killed Gw2.
Murican law 2015.

PEASANTS > KINGS

in PvP

Posted by: Booms.2594

Booms.2594

NOT OVER YET M8

gerdian

PEASANTS > KINGS

in PvP

Posted by: Zackie.8923

Zackie.8923

i actually like helseth

PEASANTS > KINGS

in PvP

Posted by: Tao.1234

Tao.1234

Looks like even a King can get rekt by Karma.

Suspended for telling Like it is.
Anet gave birth to Gw2 – Anet killed Gw2.
Murican law 2015.

PEASANTS > KINGS

in PvP

Posted by: Toxity.2547

Toxity.2547

Kings > peasants > TCG

PEASANTS > KINGS

in PvP

Posted by: butch.8136

butch.8136

Helseth… Poor helseth.

Razor xxxx (Desolation ; Off)
Bring back: ‘Gamer’ title + MAT’s!
Throw out: Hotjoin!

PEASANTS > KINGS

in PvP

Posted by: Ironcloud.3892

Ironcloud.3892

Helseth is like the Batman of gw2 esprotz. Made himself look like a giant kitten at the cost of making the competition and ‘e-drama’ a bit more engaging.

PEASANTS > KINGS

in PvP

Posted by: Laraley.7695

Laraley.7695

Helseth is like the Batman of gw2 esprotz. Made himself look like a giant kitten at the cost of making the competition and ‘e-drama’ a bit more engaging.

Pretty sure everyone knows that it’s just a persona he likes to put on, no one really takes him seriously. Everyone excpected him to act like this regardless of how things turn out.

PEASANTS > KINGS

in PvP

Posted by: Zackie.8923

Zackie.8923

helseth is the hero we deserve, just not the one we need right now

PEASANTS > KINGS

in PvP

Posted by: Ironcloud.3892

Ironcloud.3892

Pretty sure everyone knows that it’s just a persona he likes to put on, no one really takes him seriously. Everyone excpected him to act like this regardless of how things turn out.

The audience is much larger than the usual Go4, not everyone is familiar with Helseth’s character. Between Reddit and Twitch there are certainly people who don’t ‘get’ his persona and just assume he’s an kitten – people who may enjoy watching him potentially lose.

PEASANTS > KINGS

in PvP

Posted by: Velimere.7685

Velimere.7685

During the practices these teams had pre-WTS, they let TCG win so Helseth would get overconfident. For someone who claims to like beating opponents mentally, he totally walked right into that one.

Anyone who says Zerk is the average Joe build is an average Joe.

PEASANTS > KINGS

in PvP

Posted by: Genoshock.2104

Genoshock.2104

So who won??

/15 char

PEASANTS > KINGS

in PvP

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

So who won??

/15 char

like Booms.2594 said … not over yet

http://www.twitch.tv/guildwars2

Abjured winning atm

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1

PEASANTS > KINGS

in PvP

Posted by: Genoshock.2104

Genoshock.2104

I tuned in, Sindreneer keeps throwing. COME ON R O M.

PEASANTS > KINGS

in PvP

Posted by: dominik.9721

dominik.9721

Only reason oRNG is slacking,is that their comp is just trash against Abjured. Abjured gets carried by duable ele. Just look at those 4v2 – eles still alvie after 2min – such balanced.
Abjured is the team which is favoured the most by the last balanced patch .

Either your warrior has to fight an ele or an ele has to fight a nec. They are just in a huge disadvantage if you consider the comps.
Doesn’t matter if chaith and nos are down eles will carry 3v5

Grimkram [sS]

(edited by dominik.9721)

PEASANTS > KINGS

in PvP

Posted by: Sicarius.4639

Sicarius.4639

Simple as that, fire up your double Ele comp boys!

PEASANTS > KINGS

in PvP

Booms.2594

Only reason oRNG is slacking,is that their comp is just trash against Abjured. Abjured gets carried by duable ele. Just look at those 4v2 – eles still alvie after 2min – such balanced.

Either your warrior has to fight an ele or an ele has to fight a nec. They are just in a huge disadvantage if you consider the comps.

bunk guard + ele do the same thing
its not like orng hasnt had their fair share of super easy cheese comps back when they had ele + shoutbow

maybe they should run necro to counter the eles lmao?

gerdian

PEASANTS > KINGS

in PvP

Posted by: philheat.3956

philheat.3956

No Victory stream?

PEASANTS > KINGS

in PvP

Laraley.7695

Really? Because what I saw was oRNG not being able to keep up with the Abjured in the last 4 games. Their rotations weren’t that great, they kept being backcapped, while their thief didn’t bother to do so that often. They also barely cared about any of the buffs on temple. The reason why they lost is not the fact abjured had two d/d eles, but simply because they were not doing everything perfectly. On the other hand I felt so much determination from the Abjured regarldess of the class they play.

Also, so much for cheese build. From burn guard to rampage warrior and to mesmer. I win buttons won’t win you the game. I’m not in all means saying that oRNG played badly, not at all. The games were great, but they just didn’t manage to do what the Abjured did: having map dominance despite the fact they were dying and frankly they were dying quite a lot.

Also, magic toker is really the mvp.

PEASANTS > KINGS

in PvP

dominik.9721

Ofc their rotations weren’t great. How should that be even possible? Neither zerk warrior, nor burn guard/thief / mesmer is able to 1v1 an ele while cele nec is pretty much freewin against an ele. oRNG was compwise in a huge disadvantage and it’s a suprise that they even won 2 games. If you aren’t able to see this your pvp awareness is just bad.
oRNG won so many teamfights and had a 5v3 on the map but this doesn’t really matter if you have two eles who can carry 4v2/5v3

I won’t say abjured was bad or sth. but I’m pretty sure the matches would have been different if ele wouldn’t be that op like it is atm.

Grimkram [sS]

(edited by dominik.9721)

PEASANTS > KINGS

in PvP

Posted by: Photinous.4628

Photinous.4628

Really? Because what I saw was oRNG not being able to keep up with the Abjured in the last 4 games. Their rotations weren’t that great, they kept being backcapped, while their thief didn’t bother to do so that often. They also barely cared about any of the buffs on temple. The reason why they lost is not the fact abjured had two d/d eles, but simply because they were not doing everything perfectly. On the other hand I felt so much determination from the Abjured regarldess of the class they play.

Also, so much for cheese build. From burn guard to rampage warrior and to mesmer. I win buttons won’t win you the game. I’m not in all means saying that oRNG played badly, not at all. The games were great, but they just didn’t manage to do what the Abjured did: having map dominance despite the fact they were dying and frankly they were dying quite a lot.

Pretty easy to have map dominance when you need 2-3 people to kill a d/d ele.

PEASANTS > KINGS

in PvP

Posted by: Griffon.4716

Griffon.4716

Terrible rotations from oRNG, bunker guardian leaving point with no one on it to go help in a 3v3.

If you cant win even fights on your side points you aren’t going to have a good time. Thieves back capping was the meta a year ago

PEASANTS > KINGS

in PvP

Laraley.7695

First of all, oRNG had an ele, too. They also had a guardian, so arguments like ‘’eles too hard to kill’’ are really irrelevant. Obviously you can blame the comp rather than realizing what mistakes they did. How many times did Toker decap or backcapped them? How many times did they stop him? How many times did oRNG lose important buffs due to not being able to react to the times? How many times did they chase someone with 4 people while losing everything else on the map? This is not due teamcomp at all. I like both teams, I was rooting for the Abjured a bit more, though, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to blindly pretend no one made any mistakes. Everyone did, it happns, but abjured were just better today and they definitely deserved it.

PEASANTS > KINGS

in PvP

Posted by: Aktium.9506

Aktium.9506

Watching oRNG lose games when they were winning all the fights really highlights the fact that winning fights is so much less important than controlling the caps.

It felt like oRNG got caught up in the mindset of just trying to win all the engagements at the cost of slowly losing caps and score. A lot of oRNG’s rotations looked nonsensical when they prioritized the stomps and fights over the caps. And Toker just exploited this weakness 100%. Towards the end it felt like they realized this but it was too late to salvage the situation.

PEASANTS > KINGS

in PvP

dominik.9721

First of all, oRNG had an ele, too. They also had a guardian, so arguments like ‘’eles too hard to kill’’ are really irrelevant. Obviously you can blame the comp rather than realizing what mistakes they did. How many times did Toker decap or backcapped them? How many times did they stop him? How many times did oRNG lose important buffs due to not being able to react to the times? How many times did they chase someone with 4 people while losing everything else on the map? This is not due teamcomp at all. I like both teams, I was rooting for the Abjured a bit more, though, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to blindly pretend no one made any mistakes. Everyone did, it happns, but abjured were just better today and they definitely deserved it.

You just don’t get it. oRNG has two classes who can deal with 1v1s. Bunkerguard and Ele, allthough bunkerguard is slow and actually wasted for a 1v1. Further ele loses every 1v1 against nec. So the rotations you complain about are pretty much impossible to do if Abjured plays on 3 nodes while every single class of them is able to 1v1. Especially if you need 2 people at a minimum to defeat an ele.

I don’t say that abjured doesn’t deserve it but it’s pretty obvious that the comp or rather the recent balance patch mainly won the games.

@aktium the reason why the couldn’t get an advantage of the playerkills is that toker decaped ,while the eles carried 5v3/4v2

Grimkram [sS]

(edited by dominik.9721)

PEASANTS > KINGS

in PvP

Laraley.7695

You just don’t get it. oRNG has two classes who can deal with 1v1s. Bunkerguard and Ele, allthough bunkerguard is slow and actually wasted for a 1v1. Further ele loses every 1v1 against nec. So the rotations you complain about are pretty much impossible to do if Abjured plays on 3 nodes while every single class of them is able to 1v1. Especially if you need 2 people at a minimum to defeat an ele.

I don’t say that abjured doesn’t deserve it but it’s pretty obvious that the comp or rather the recent balance patch mainly won the games.

@aktium the reason why the couldn’t get an advantage of the playerkills is that toker decaped ,while the eles carried 5v3/4v2

Frae did a good job with dealing with the d/d eles, too. If you have three players who are competent taking or stalemating a 1v1, it’s only your fault if you cannot rotate those properly. Again, how do you explain the fact that they:

1. Being decapped but not decapping them? I mean seriously they just let Toker decap ALL the time, it was only their fault.
2. Chasing a single player in 4 and losing everything else on the map?
3. Not caring about buffs?
4. Just rotating poorly despite the fact they had the opportunity to turn the game around?
5. Having Tage in 1v1 at tranq for the longest time when someone else could have been there?

It seriously not due to the comp, it helped them a bit, probably, but saying they won because of the patch is just silly and disrespectful. It’s not even they were totally losing the fights, it was pretty even. Tage and Denshee could have had 2v4 fights, but the difference is the Abjured didn’t let them by doing bad rotations like oRNG did. There’s seriously no reason why a thief shouldn’t be able to decap just because there’s a fight going on somewhere else. Toker wen’t for a decap several times when they were losing fights on a different point and that’s how they kept the map dominance.

Also, necro doesn’t win every single 1v1 against an ele.

Elementalist can die in 1v1, Phantaram died to Frae.

You need several people to kill a bunker guard, though.

I find it quite funny people say the Abjured won just because they had one more ele. If oRNG would have won people would be making posts about how EU is so much better than NA. Have some respect for the players.

PEASANTS > KINGS

in PvP

dominik.9721

Answer is ele.
If you need two people at a minimum to defeat an ele it’s pretty easy to get a decap.
Further Frae did a great job ye but he’s able to hold the 1v1 only for a min though. So you basically always need 2 people to not lose the point when ROM/Frae capped the point. BTW. Frae never killed Phanta 1v1, it was Sindrener who engaded – so it was 2v1.

With only two players beeing able to handle a 1v1 while one of them is a slow bunkerguard, oRNG is in a huge disadvantage if you face abjureds comp.

Abjured has two eles while oRNG has 1 warrior main and 2 guard mains. Thing is warrior got disabled last patch while ele got op as hell.

It’s possible Abjured would have won tho- allthough I doubt it- but those matches demonstrated pretty well how broken ele is atm.

Grimkram [sS]

(edited by dominik.9721)

PEASANTS > KINGS

in PvP

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

Mik, I agree with the way you say about toker decapping, I agree that oRNG prioritised kills over caps and it’s a big reason they lost if not the biggest.

However it doesn’t change that most of abjureds team, certainly the eles were more than capable of sustaining outnumbered situations to a degree that meant they could win or decap somewhere else and get reinforcements. Sure abjured do eventually lose a lot of fights but they were able to just sit on a capped node for minutes and minutes regardless of the situation and numbers difference.

oRNG made a ton of mistakes and they have no-one else to blame for them however no-one can deny how tanky the abjured comp was or how instrumental it was to maintaining the point cap advantage.

PEASANTS > KINGS

in PvP

Velimere.7685

Frae did a good job with dealing with the d/d eles, too. If you have three players who are competent taking or stalemating a 1v1, it’s only your fault if you cannot rotate those properly. Again, how do you explain the fact that they:

1. Being decapped but not decapping them? I mean seriously they just let Toker decap ALL the time, it was only their fault.
4. Just rotating poorly despite the fact they had the opportunity to turn the game around?
5. Having Tage in 1v1 at tranq for the longest time when someone else could have been there?

It seriously not due to the comp, it helped them a bit, probably, but saying they won because of the patch is just silly and disrespectful. It’s not even they were totally losing the fights, it was pretty even. Tage and Denshee could have had 2v4 fights, but the difference is the Abjured didn’t let them by doing bad rotations like oRNG did. There’s seriously no reason why a thief shouldn’t be able to decap just because there’s a fight going on somewhere else. Toker wen’t for a decap several times when they were losing fights on a different point and that’s how they kept the map dominance.

I find it quite funny people say the Abjured won just because they had one more ele. If oRNG would have won people would be making posts about how EU is so much better than NA. Have some respect for the players.

What he said.

PEASANTS > KINGS

in PvP

Laraley.7695

Answer is ele.
If you need two people at a minimum to defeat an ele it’s pretty easy to get a decap.
Further Frae did a great job ye but he’s able to hold the 1v1 only for a min though. So you basically always need 2 people to not lose the point when ROM/Frae capped the point. BTW. Frae never killed Phanta 1v1, it was Sindrener who engaded – so it was 2v1.

With only two players beeing able to handle a 1v1 while one of them is a slow bunkerguard, oRNG is in a huge disadvantage if you face abjureds comp.

Abjured has two eles while oRNG has 1 warrior main and 2 guard mains. Thing is warrior got disabled last patch while ele got op as hell.

It’s possible Abjured would have won anways, allthough I doubt it, but those matches demonstrated pretty well how broken ele is atm.

Well, it’s pretty clear you just won’t listen and keep saying how they won due to having two eles despite the fact their mistakes were pointed out and I’m certain the players itself will confirm those when they talk about it.

And you keep ignoring the fact that they had both d/d ele and a bunker guard which by your standards need more than one player to defeat. I’m gonna keep saying it’s not true in the elementalist case.

PEASANTS > KINGS

in PvP

dominik.9721

Thing is you don’t need more than 1 player to hold a point against a bunkerguard while orange often need two people to deal with an ele because of their warrior/guard/thief comp. Only two people from orange can handle an ele 1v1 ,while everyone from abjured can deal with a bunkerguard and Denshee’s ele.

But it seems there are even more things you don’t understand.
So it’s pretty pointless to discuss with people who seem to have a poor pvp awareness.

So have fun and enjoy the incoming ele nerf.

Grimkram [sS]

(edited by dominik.9721)

PEASANTS > KINGS

in PvP

Booms.2594

yo dominik since you know so much about this game how many weeklies you won? or even participated in? … youve at least done the pugquests right?

gerdian

PEASANTS > KINGS

in PvP

dominik.9721

You don’t need to participate in Weeklies to understand this. Even an average player should realize that ele is broken and carrying atm. and that oRNGs comp is in a huge disadvantage if you face duable ele comps.

Grimkram [sS]

PEASANTS > KINGS

in PvP

Laraley.7695

Thing is you don’t need more than 1 player to hold a point against a bunkerguard while orange often need two people to deal with an ele because of their warrior/guard/thief comp. Only two people from orange can handle an ele 1v1 ,while everyone from abjured can deal with a bunkerguard and Denshee’s ele.

But it seems there are even more things you don’t understand.
So it’s pretty pointless to discuss with people who seem to have a poor pvp awareness.

So have fun and enjoy the incoming ele nerf.

Your logic is really flawless. Abjured thief can deal with d/d ele, but the oRNG one can’t. Thief is probably the only class there who would have very little chance of taking the 1v1. Zerker warrior and ptv engi would not have a great time, but both teams had one of those. Rest of them could take the 1v1 or stalemate is, so no they did not need two people to take care of one ele.

But obviously it’s much easier to blame it on having two eles despite the fact the other team had a bunker guard and an ele and was doing quite obvious mistakes.

No one is saying that d/d ele does not need some shaving, but so burn guard and mesmer. The issue with the first two is simply how insane the burning is atm.

PEASANTS > KINGS

in PvP

Posted by: sendmark.4731

sendmark.4731

Mesmer already got nerfed, it’s a bit underpowered now. D/D Ele sustain and burning damage as a whole needs changing.

PEASANTS > KINGS

in PvP

dominik.9721

It seems you are just not able to see the difference between having a bunkerguard + ele and having two eles against a Warrior/Guard/Thief comp after the last patch.
Soldier engi btw. has defintly not that huge problems in 1v1s against DD eles like a burnguard or warrior . This comparison is pathetic.

I won’t deny that oRNG did serveral mistakes but it’s pretty disgusting to see oRNG not getting rewarded to kill players and have a 5v3 because ele is broken and carries 4v2 /5v3 nearly the whole match.

Grimkram [sS]

PEASANTS > KINGS

in PvP

Laraley.7695

It seems you are just not able to see the difference between having a bunkerguard + ele and having two eles against a Warrior/Guard/Thief comp after the last patch.
Soldier engi btw. has defintly not that huge problems in 1v1s against DD eles like a burnguard or warrior . This comparison is pathetic.

I won’t deny that oRNG did serveral mistakes but it’s pretty disgusting to see oRNG not getting rewarded to kill players and have a 5v3 because ele is broken and carries 4v2 /5v3 nearly the whole match.

They didn’t get rewarded for kills due their own mistakes. If you are going to chase one person in 4, then yeah I’m sorry you’re playing poorly. It was totally not needed.

Yeah, oRNG should have definitely won despite their mistakes, poor thief performance, not caring about secondary mechanics, doing bad rotations etc. etc. Way to make such an awesome event into something so sad. If you wanna be just salty, go on, but I’m done here.

PEASANTS > KINGS

in PvP

dominik.9721

Just rewatch the second forest game. They did not getting rewarded because the eles survived 4v2 easily and carried the other games pretty much as well.

But ye you’re right oRNG roateted so bad and I’m pretty sure a genius like you who even don’t understand the differences between having ele+ bunkerguard and having ele+ele would’ve rotated much better with 3 classes who can’t handle 1v1s and are suboptimal in 2v2s after the last patch.

But keep looking through your pink glasses.

Grimkram [sS]

PEASANTS > KINGS

in PvP

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

Thing about a bunker guard is that it won’t kill anything. You could probably put a zerk warrior there with healing signet spamming the laugh emote and he’ll stalemate it. Well at least long enough for for someone else to come help kill the bunker.

Ele on the other hand can not only sustain the contest of the node or the cap but can win through the direct and condition damage. Celestial ele was a factor in abjured winning but oRNG playing courtyard was the bigger factor.

PEASANTS > KINGS

in PvP

Posted by: SchmendrickTheMagician.8247

SchmendrickTheMagician.8247

This is the only true answer.

Last of the Red Hot Swamis

PEASANTS > KINGS

in PvP

Laraley.7695

Yep, personal attacks because your favourite team lost is pretty pathetic.

Never once I said bunker guard will kill anything in 1v1, the point was that three of them could have either stalemate the 1v1 or take it. That’s quite different from saying bunkerguard will kill anything 1v1. Your argument was that they had to be 2v1 against the eles. By this logic Abjured would have to be 2v1 against the bunker guard and the ele resulting in the same rotation issues. For some reason, Abjured were able to deal with it.

Stop pretending burn guards can’t put up a decent fight against a d/d ele. They are even an issue for a necro who can just tranfer, it’s that broken.

You’re the one with pink glasses. You keep saying the only reason why Abjured won was the fact they had two eles, completely ignoring all the mistakes they did. Rom even admitted they played poorly on Temple, for kitten’s sake.

PEASANTS > KINGS

in PvP

dominik.9721

Your argument was that they had to be 2v1 against the eles. By this logic Abjured would have to be 2v1 against the bunker guard and the ele resulting in the same rotation issues…..
snip

Exactly because of this I said you aren’t able to understand.
You have to 2v1 an ele to not lose the point because warrior/burnguard/thief will lose their 1v1 against an ele.
And that’s the small but nice difference between a bunkerguard. Whatever class you have there is able to hold the point against a bunkerguard who is wasted in 1v1s.

Since you still don’t have understand this yet, I give up the hope you ever will.
It’s just pointless to argue with a guy, saying such statements. And tbh. my time is too precious to explain you basic stuff.

Grimkram [sS]

(edited by dominik.9721)

PEASANTS > KINGS

in PvP

Velimere.7685

This is the only true answer.

You are correct.

PEASANTS > KINGS

in PvP

Posted by: Schtizzel.5497

Schtizzel.5497

Never once I said bunker guard will kill anything in 1v1, the point was that three of them could have either stalemate the 1v1 or take it. That’s quite different from saying bunkerguard will kill anything 1v1. Your argument was that they had to be 2v1 against the eles. By this logic Abjured would have to be 2v1 against the bunker guard and the ele resulting in the same rotation issues. For some reason, Abjured were able to deal with it.

Stop pretending burn guards can’t put up a decent fight against a d/d ele. They are even an issue for a necro who can just tranfer, it’s that broken.

You’re the one with pink glasses. You keep saying the only reason why Abjured won was the fact they had two eles, completely ignoring all the mistakes they did. Rom even admitted they played poorly on Temple, for kitten’s sake.

The difference between a cele ele and bunker guard is that the guard hits like a wet noodle and the ele is capable of winning 1vs1 or even 1vs2.
Bunker guards can only bunker, they’re slow as kitten and can’t disengage.
Eles on the other hand are good in every possible team fight situation, they can 1vs1 nearly everything and are beasts at team fights with more than 2 players. On top of that they’re quick enough to rotate constantly.

The key to win a point is to take down the enemy on that specific point in a short manner or else the enemy will rotate. So oRNG is forced to 2vs1 against the two ele and the necro of Abj or else it will take forever or the loose the fight. That’s the opportunity for Abj to rotate an other of their player to this point. Four of their classes can easily sustain for a long time to give them time for an appropriate rotation.

Taking down a bunker guard is so kittening easy for Abj and Nos can pretty easily deal with denshee.
oRNG on the other hand had to outnumber them nearly every fight to get an opportunity to cap a point.

Please take off your pink “eles are not op”-glasses. Not a single other class can tackle outnumbered fights as easy as a cele ele. They are tanky as kitten and have way too much damage.
You can’t win a game if you constantly end up in stale 1vs1s. No terrible team in the world will do nothing when you have stale fights so you’re forced to outnumber them or else get kittening outrotated.

PEASANTS > KINGS

in PvP

Laraley.7695

The difference between a cele ele and bunker guard is that the guard hits like a wet noodle and the ele is capable of winning 1vs1 or even 1vs2.
Bunker guards can only bunker, they’re slow as kitten and can’t disengage.
Eles on the other hand are good in every possible team fight situation, they can 1vs1 nearly everything and are beasts at team fights with more than 2 players. On top of that they’re quick enough to rotate constantly.

The key to win a point is to take down the enemy on that specific point in a short manner or else the enemy will rotate. So oRNG is forced to 2vs1 against the two ele and the necro of Abj or else it will take forever or the loose the fight. That’s the opportunity for Abj to rotate an other of their player to this point. Four of their classes can easily sustain for a long time to give them time for an appropriate rotation.

Taking down a bunker guard is so kittening easy for Abj and Nos can pretty easily deal with denshee.
oRNG on the other hand had to outnumber them nearly every fight to get an opportunity to cap a point.

Please take off your pink “eles are not op”-glasses. Not a single other class can tackle outnumbered fights as easy as a cele ele. They are tanky as kitten and have way too much damage.
You can’t win a game if you constantly end up in stale 1vs1s. No terrible team in the world will do nothing when you have stale fights so you’re forced to outnumber them or else get kittening outrotated.

Again, Abjured was forced to outnumber Tage and Denshee. I don’t think it’s that hard to understand.

Did you even read what I said?
Did I ever mention that bunkerguard is able to kill someone in 1v1?
Did I say ele doesn’t need some toning down? Actually, stated exactly the opposite.
Yeah, Nos is able to deal with a d/d ele, however if he gets focused in a teamfight, it’s pretty bad for him. So what did he do? Oh, he started rotating differently, which helped them TONS. I mean if he was able to make some changes to enhance his performance why the rest couldn’t? Why was Tage being completely useless in a 1v1 so many times? Why didn’t he rotate out for Denshee? They had the chance several times.

oRNG won several 2v2’s or 3v3’s, same as Abjured, but they just didn’t make the most out of it. That on top of letting toker decap like crazy cost them the win. Also, there’s zero excuse for a team of their format to ignore so many of the important buffs on the map. You could see Abjured even giving up caps and being in a disadvantage in order to get the buffs, that was one of the major issues for oRNG, too. Come on, they even let them free cap tranq and get most of the stillness buffs.

PEASANTS > KINGS

in PvP

Posted by: HaxTester.9816

HaxTester.9816

The other thread was deleted, so I’ll just post this here. 10000 hours in paint.net.

Attachments:

Anvil Rockers Unite!

PEASANTS > KINGS

in PvP

Posted by: Kyuzo.4675

Kyuzo.4675

I must have missed the part where oRNG was not allowed to run a different comp. Do you really think that no one in oRNG thought about running two ele’s?

oRNG lost because they tunnel visioned fights over points and of course they are smart enough to know it.

[AD] Devona’s Rest

PEASANTS > KINGS

in PvP

dominik.9721

Thing is abjured has two main eles and orange One main warrior and two main guards.Just compare both teams compwise with the last WTS.
Last WTS the matches had been very close and abjured ran exactly the same comp this WTS but with the difference that their comp has become much stronger because of the insane ele buffs while orngs comp has become much worse because warrior is pretty much disabled

You are right they could have run another comp as well but that would mean they would had to learn ele or mesmer in less than 1 month right after the last balance patch.

Grimkram [sS]

(edited by dominik.9721)

PEASANTS > KINGS

in PvP

Posted by: Kyuzo.4675

Kyuzo.4675

You seem determined to think that oRNG lost because they couldn’t change comp or find players that could play Ele.

You are, of course, wrong and I can tell by your posts that it is pointless to argue so I won’t bother.

oRNG knows why they lost and it wasn’t because The Abjured ran two ele’s.

I was hoping to see TCG win and I really like oRNG as well so it was not the outcome I had hoped for but there were some very entertaining matches.

[AD] Devona’s Rest