POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

in PvP

Posted by: Beastjk.6531

Beastjk.6531

Oh wait. Are we the minority?

Will you have seasons and give rewards out based on leaderboard position? If so, the leaderboards and matchmaking must be fixed. How long will you ignore and avoid every person who post on this forum that brings out the flaws of it. Krayiss.4926, posted screen shots of the unbalanced matchmaking and so have others. There is no leaderboard decay and there are people who don’t play for a while then they LOSE A GAME AND RANK UP (SchiTown.7598, Stoddles.2350).

Since release I have been going on the Guild wars 2 Structured PVP forums and I see many different people, once a week to once a month, post the same problems. And of course nothing is done, which is the reason why I never post anything. Well now I can say at least I tried.

I LOVE THIS GAME TO DEATH and I want to thank you, but I want to play Guild Wars 2.0, not Guild Wars 1.9. All these things that are being working on for PVP should of been here last year. PVE gets everything. At first it was great to hear that you guys are releasing two content every two weeks, but its PVE. So now when theres a new content coming up, I HATE TO SEE IT and think how is it possible that PVP gets nothing. (Yes I read about how the stuff PVP needs takes more work, but the game came August 28,2012) PVP got custom arenas, spectator mode, three new maps, rated matches, and leaderboards. Its been one year and one month. October 15th is the balanced patch, which is good (OR WILL IT BE?). After that you guys will be working on new reward system and new game mode. So by looking at what has been released, new reward system will be released after 2-3 months. Then we have to wait another 2-3 months again for new game mode?

Unleash the potential of Guild Wars 2. Unchain the monster we all want to see.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

in PvP

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

^ that..

I would say go fulltilt crazy, trow everything and anything out there..

Why not make a “Trixies Experimental Battle Laboratory” in the mist?
Where you guys can just trow out all sorts of experimental mapdesigns or mechanics.. put a big Asuran floating warning sign in front of it: Upon using this portal your life and experience is in the hands of Trixie, i am not responisble for any bad experiences you have, yet I will take full responisibility if you happen to have the best experience ever.

Stick a good currency on it for playing pvp and as East says: “Unleash the potential of Guild Wars 2. Unchain the monster we all want to see.”

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

in PvP

Posted by: Torras.8406

Torras.8406

At first it was great to hear that you guys are releasing two content every two weeks, but its PVE.

I think one of the real reason is lack of resources and costs for PvP.
I think most PvPers play without spending money, not like PvEers do.
In PvP, Anet may have only chance to get cash by selling custom arena tickets, but in PvE, there are more oppotunities such as above quoted events.

Anet needs to do business.
Money don’t flow out from nothing.
Low earning low budget.
Maybe Anet needs to rebuild business model for PvP.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

in PvP

Posted by: SexyWong.8641

SexyWong.8641

Yes Beastjk is a top 3 thief, so definitely has played pvp at the highest levels. I agree

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

in PvP

Posted by: garethh.3518

garethh.3518

Anet needs to do business.
Money don’t flow out from nothing.
Low earning low budget.
Maybe Anet needs to rebuild business model for PvP.

This was one of the biggest surprises for me.
Usually AAA MMOs have, if anything, the cash shop nailed down.
They usually make relatively large, and cosmetically constricting real money markets…
GW2 has like no way to give Anet money.

It’s crazy.
It’s a year later and still the same way (custom arenas are utter flops so haven’t changed kitten)
This company/devs are crazy.

If at launch they just made you rank up really slowly (like you already do) and let you buy higher tier cosmetics with real money…. dyes… banners… capes… sigils… they would have made a few hundred thousand, at VERY least.
They had like a million or two people playing the game so yeah, any way to make money would have given them REDICULOUS amounts…

But they didn’t..
But they still haven’t…

These guys are crazy.

I mean, I could forgive them for their mistakes if they could make good PvP…
But their patches consistently help nothing or make the game worse.
They really should give up on GW2 PvP, sell it to someone else or just drop it and focus only on PvE.

(edited by garethh.3518)