PVP At Its Lowest Point Yet (imo)

in PvP

Posted by: mistsim.2748

mistsim.2748

with only two viable amulets, a completely bonkers matchmaker, no interesting rewards, and unpunished 5v4’s, I believe this is the worst GW2’s pvp has ever been.

I played about 5 matches today, 3 of which were 5v4’s. rage quits, dc’s, afk’s, you name it. with no system in place to severely punish this type of behavior, I basically have no hopes for this cesspool of a pvp game.

in PvP

Posted by: Bran.7425

Bran.7425

Not entirely sure the population could stand to lose any players, so they can not punish the ‘ragequiters’ overly much, but with all the general issue of spvp the mode seems to be losing players anyways, and yet the somewhere they still are waiting for the miracle of esport to happen all the while the pvers are paying the bills for a ‘pvp’ game.

So what can be done?

Pets have been hidden due to rising Player complaints.

in PvP

Posted by: B Rad.5416

B Rad.5416

I got the privilege of playing a 3v5 today. Honestly GW2 pvp has never been good, (my whole pvp guild quit a month after launch). But being over 2 years in and the game at the state it is in is just pathetic.

B Rad 80 Thief | Scrúbs 80 Guardian | Aquaholic 80 Elementalist |
Keyser Soze 80 Warrior | Muted 80 Mesmer | Crim De La Crim 80 Necro |
Server: Jade Quarry

in PvP

Posted by: MightyMicah.7451

MightyMicah.7451

I was just telling my friend the other day that I really appreciate how far guild wars 2 has come in sPvP. Sure there are some issues, but for the most part the game mode is balanced and fun, and even very rewarding.

Stop drinking the forum kool-aid. We’re not at an all time low lol.

This is that new sound. Ya’ll ain’t ready.

in PvP

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

It’s just getting really old really fast once you’ve done all the reward tracks multiple times. It’s the same 2-3 maps over and over. Doing a proper GvG system like in GW1 would have been a better decision when designing GW2.

in PvP

Posted by: Blackjack.5621

Blackjack.5621

Only sad thing about current state of solo pvp are turret enngis. In unorganized pvp this build outshines everyone in groups with mediocre players while you don´t need the slightest mechanical ability to pull it off.

I Zapdos I
WTS Boston winner
Esl profile: http://play.eslgaming.com/player/7930634/

in PvP

Posted by: Aenye.2390

Aenye.2390

Only sad thing about current state of solo pvp are turret enngis. In unorganized pvp this build outshines everyone in groups with mediocre players while you don´t need the slightest mechanical ability to pull it off.

You can’t tell me that you like ques at your mmr.

Powerpuff Alex
Yeah I don’t really play the game any longer – whaddya think I am doing on forums?