PVP is joke

PVP is joke

in PvP

Posted by: Pecar.1236

Pecar.1236

Joke unbalanced pvp:Condi thief with perma evede and masive condi dmg/Condi mesmer with tons of condi and cc/Hammer scrapper with big defense and dmg is so stupid no brain op.WvW is too big joke,Balance team in GW2 is couple of noobs who need get fired from work.Condition and CC need to be nerfed in PVP/WvW they nerfed power dps to ground but condition not.Breakstun need give stability or 1-2s immunity because its joke when you use Breakstun and after 0.5s got stunned again.This is why GW2 suck at pvp when GW1 hase one of the best balance.

(edited by Pecar.1236)

PVP is joke

in PvP

Posted by: SnowHawk.3615

SnowHawk.3615

It is a joke- it’s literally NO challenge now. Except trying to find logical team mates.
Ehhh what you say is a little ranty – and immature.
But I do agree to some degree- I don’t think anyone needs to be fired.
I had a thief face tank at mid all game and die over and over and then get mad at me because i suggested she decap instead of dying @ mid. Like i said in the nicest possible way “Hey, maybe go decap and float around? Mid is super hot and you’ll die over and over.”
Noone knows rotation. Noone knows how to stomp. Noone knows how to play their builds or class. I am being punished because of this. I do my best constantly decapping, stomping and actually killing 1v3 because they stand their like ‘duh duh duh’- but it doesn’t matter because my team is so incompetent that they throw the match practically because they have no idea what their skills do.
but anymore i just want my tickets. because that’s what it has been reduced too.
I joined a pvp team who assured me “yea we got this don’t worry.” Well at the end of the match and a catastrophic loss 2 of them go “Well, thanks for not getting mad since I’m new at this.”
They’ve got to be joking.

I’m not mad at all- but I am giving my PoV and firsthand accounts.
i feel that the more experience players like ones who have pvp’d since the beginning – when we could swim underwater at capricorn – should be in our own league or at least have a level cap or something so that i won’t be on a team of lvl 20 players who are kitten ing around.

(edited by SnowHawk.3615)