PVP sucks, thanks ANET

PVP sucks, thanks ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Buffalo Bruiser.3567

Buffalo Bruiser.3567

I was 195 played/100 won. Now while I am still successful with Guard, I have lost 18 straight……..really ANET? Matchmaking? Players are that bad?

While some may be happy, I am done with your PVP. But wtf do you care? you have my money.

PVP sucks, thanks ANET

in PvP

Posted by: blarghhrrkblah.3412

blarghhrrkblah.3412

<salt></salt>

PVP sucks, thanks ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

What can I say? You’re at least partially right. ANET doesn’t care though.

Mesmerising Girl

PVP sucks, thanks ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Leohart.4610

Leohart.4610

lol

PVP sucks, thanks ANET

in PvP

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

Honestly this league has been a bit of a joke. I don’t know how this was a marketing ploy because from the ground up it’s just been a mess.

Everything from the lowly soloq player getting farmed by smurfs/MMr tankers, to ‘pro league’ bunker vs bunker yawn fests.

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

PVP sucks, thanks ANET

in PvP

Posted by: baylock.1703

baylock.1703

I thook rest until balance patch after it pvp will be fun again

PVP sucks, thanks ANET

in PvP

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

I’m just getting my dailies done now 3 matches. There’s basically no chance of beating a legend premade on TS3 so every time I roll those teams as solo q I lose pips. Solo q vs premade, amber smurfing, the whole PIPZ system, bunker meta etc is just terrible but who cares cuz #ESPORTZZZZZZZZZ

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

PVP sucks, thanks ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Drayos.8759

Drayos.8759

ur either doing something very wrong, or extremely unlucky, I’ve never been even on a 5 game loss streak, the Pip system is a joke, the fact u cant drop tiers is bullkitten, how is it a measurement of skill if u only can go up lol?… theres very few who are bad enough to literally lose too many games to ever rank up.

however, wouldn’t say I have had problems with their Matchmaking on too many occasions myself tbh.

PVP sucks, thanks ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Buffalo Bruiser.3567

Buffalo Bruiser.3567

Its the players too. I have been up by 200 points in 5 ames and lost because teammates want to change their strategy midgame. Are not happy with keeping home/mid or seem to need to rush lord, then we lose.

PVP sucks, thanks ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Shirlias.8104

Shirlias.8104

Also players shouldn’t think only about points.
They count, but they aren’t everything.

PVP sucks, thanks ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Eagelseye.6312

Eagelseye.6312

SoloQ is a nonsense and people need to avoid it. Players need to learn big time that anything other than 1v1 is a team game and for it, you need to play with your friends whom you know how they play and vice versa.

I personally suffered in SoloQ a lot, but then met PvPers in the games and kept adding them as per my liking. Now when we go, we go premade usually and the games are nice. The win to loss percentage has improved and it seems nice.

Please remember that PvP in MMO is a team game and not any random solo feast.

PvP mail DH and Thief, PvE main Staff Tempest/Druid/PS

PVP sucks, thanks ANET

in PvP

Posted by: vulneraria.4865

vulneraria.4865

I don’t see the problem in 18 lost matches.

sUk Clan

PVP sucks, thanks ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Baseleader.4128

Baseleader.4128

rage all you want but don’t be an idiot and say “Anet doesn’t care, they have my money”. It’s a company that benefits from the game being better. The better the game, the more people buy it, the more money they get. The idea that they wouldn’t care about the quality of their game is ridiculous.

I dunno wtf happened that you got into an 18 loss-streak. I’ve had like 4-5 losses max.

Some people don’t seem too understand that Gw2 can’t have like a all-knowing brain behind everything. The game can’t detect a bad player other than look at points or wins. So if a bad player gets some lucky wins, he might be stuck to you. That sucks but the game can’t truly detect lack of skill.

Loads has been kittenty about the leagues. MMr tanking, queueing with an amber,… But it was there first attempt ever so mistakes were to be expected. Let’s see if the next League is better.

PVP sucks, thanks ANET

in PvP

Posted by: BannokFace.8264

BannokFace.8264

ur either doing something very wrong, or extremely unlucky, I’ve never been even on a 5 game loss streak, the Pip system is a joke, the fact u cant drop tiers is bullkitten, how is it a measurement of skill if u only can go up lol?… theres very few who are bad enough to literally lose too many games to ever rank up.

however, wouldn’t say I have had problems with their Matchmaking on too many occasions myself tbh.

You can drop tiers. What game have you been playing.

PVP sucks, thanks ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Alin.2468

Alin.2468

[trolling]

You can drop tiers? When? Where? How?
Please tell me… I have 2 more ticks and I will finish Diamond.

[/trolling]

This is the best elementalist build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh5zjK7ITpQ

PVP sucks, thanks ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Shirlias.8104

Shirlias.8104

after every end of the season ranks are going to reset ( this one will end Jan 26 )
so you will be able to take tickets from lower tiers ( emerald, sapphire and ruby ) and get in a easier way your legendary backpack.

also, hope for sure this time, both ranks and matchmaking will be at least fine ( better that this first season ).

PVP sucks, thanks ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

i would advice to stop playing once you lose by a large margin, wait 10m the Q up again. it will break the matchmaking they have decided for u.

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

PVP sucks, thanks ANET

in PvP

BannokFace.8264

[trolling]

[/trolling]

You must be talking about divisions. There are 6 tiers within the ruby division. Each Tier has 5 pips.

PVP sucks, thanks ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

the fact u cant drop tiers is bullkitten, how is it a measurement of skill if u only can go up lol?

^ Sage advice from someone still in Sapphire ^ lol

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

PVP sucks, thanks ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Tengu Talons.7921

Tengu Talons.7921

How is it a measure of skill when you could smurf legendary rank and solo queue is the same as playing Vegas slot machine on whom your teammate are?

PVP sucks, thanks ANET

in PvP

Posted by: gacob.1759

gacob.1759

I prefer soloQ and i hadn’t problems for obtain diamond..

Gacob – Main necromancer.
First Season PvP – Diamond II.
Second Season PvP – Diamond by now.

PVP sucks, thanks ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Pepsi.8907

Pepsi.8907

[trolling]

[/trolling]

You must be talking about divisions. There are 6 tiers within the ruby division. Each Tier has 5 pips.

Point missed… Like not even close to get it, but nice try I guess.

PVP sucks, thanks ANET

in PvP

BannokFace.8264

[trolling]

[/trolling]

Point missed… Like not even close to get it, but nice try I guess.

I’m not going to try and read your mind. Your not clear with your sarcasm.