Pay to win. [Merged]

Pay to win. [Merged]

in PvP

Posted by: Loop.8106

Loop.8106

To the people crying over and over that this game is pay to win, I only have 1 thing to say to you.
Buy the god kitten game. It’s currently 44.99£ on the website. If you can’t afford that, then you probably shouldn’t waste your time playing games anyway, much less spend time on the kittening forums complaining about it.

Arenanet is a company, with employees. As any coorporation with people on a payroll, they need money to come in. You complain about them adding new skins, new mini’s and even a new expansion. Is there no pleasing you? Insatiable kittens.

Rant over.

Optimise [OP]

Pay to win. [Merged]

in PvP

Posted by: Chapell.1346

Chapell.1346

Will wait for bundles before doing so, besides my very own Elite spec is not yet release.

[Urge]
Between a master and apprentice, i would love to see the differences.

Pay to win. [Merged]

in PvP

Posted by: online.1278

online.1278

The game should not be pay to win if ita goal is esports. Very basic thing. everything should be unlockable except account stuffs, and probably skins like costume, hair stuffs.

The Korean Gamer (Best Warrior NA)
My Stream : http://www.twitch.tv/eSportsKorea see me vs Tarcis, Chaith, Crysis and etc!

Pay to win. [Merged]

in PvP

Posted by: Cobrakon.3108

Cobrakon.3108

Do you feel entitled because you bought a product early in its release cycle? Do you think its simply about money , because it isn’t.

Everybody and their mother thought that HOT elites would be “side grades” and not “upgrades”.

The Axiom is IF the elite specs are more viable than the core specs then the game is Pay to Win. You can whip out references to what pay to win means but it is semantically bullet proof because you cannot misunderstand what Pay To Win means to the human species. You Pay for HOT and therefor you win or have a better chance at winning.

I think everybody is willing to understand that HoT had to be bright and shiny for the masses to want to buy it. However, the longer that the elite specs remain OP, the more valid an argument can be made that it is indeed Pay 2 Win. Even if its not entirely 100 percent accurate; for instance, a core class can win an elite class more frequently, it still is to a certain degree Pay To Win if the majority of elite specs can win core classes while not being as skilled as their opponents.

Nobody expects perfect balance. Everybody should expect a fair shake against every other profession.

Once we start seeing more balance and more than a couple of core classes being able to consistenty beat elite specs with skill being the determining factor, then we could start laying to rest the Pay to Win insinuations. Until then, the writing is on the wall. Whether your a loyalist or feel entitled or some other reason, please consider what a healthy game looks like.

(edited by Cobrakon.3108)

Pay to win. [Merged]

in PvP

Posted by: GodOfWar.3624

GodOfWar.3624

How the HELL is this game Pay to Win? Did any of those idiots EVER play ANY OTHER MMORPG that was EVER made? This game is SOOO far from being Pay to Win. It’s one of the fairest cash shops I’ve ever seen.

Pay to win. [Merged]

in PvP

online.1278

How the HELL is this game Pay to Win? Did any of those idiots EVER play ANY OTHER MMORPG that was EVER made? This game is SOOO far from being Pay to Win. It’s one of the fairest cash shops I’ve ever seen.

could you tell me any core build that would fight evenly against vipor rev or reaper? Like 50:50

It is also proved that no one wants to join in any league stuffs since they know that the game is unbalanced. As a result of that this game lost huge numbers of its twitch viewers in return.

If anet don’t want to lose more twitch viewers they have to balance everything including core builds. Becuz as soon as f2p users see esports meta fight they think omg this game is p2w and quit the game.

My Stream : http://www.twitch.tv/eSportsKorea see me vs Tarcis, Chaith, Crysis and etc!

(edited by online.1278)

Pay to win. [Merged]

in PvP

GodOfWar.3624

could you tell me any core build that would fight evenly against vipor rev or reaper? Like 50:50

For the reaper, I actually do have an answer. Ranger. As silly as that sounds. Their distance safe space is truly not to be underestimated. I’ve seen many necros go down against rangers. A (very) good thief will always be able to destroy any Necro.

Verify the patch notes for rev. He got gutted.

Pay to win. [Merged]

in PvP

online.1278

For the reaper, I actually do have an answer. Ranger. As silly as that sounds. Their distance safe space is truly not to be underestimated. I’ve seen many necros go down against rangers. A (very) good thief will always be able to destroy any Necro.

it is possible for core if he set all his trait and skills to only pwn specific enemy, including reaper and rev. I mean, you know, in more general.

Pay to win. [Merged]

in PvP

Posted by: santenal.1054

santenal.1054

To the people crying over and over that this game is pay to win, I only have 1 thing to say to you.
Buy the god kitten game. It’s currently 44.99£ on the website. If you can’t afford that, then you probably shouldn’t waste your time playing games anyway, much less spend time on the kittening forums complaining about it.

Arenanet is a company, with employees. As any coorporation with people on a payroll, they need money to come in. You complain about them adding new skins, new mini’s and even a new expansion. Is there no pleasing you? Insatiable kittens.

Rant over.

Just because people cry about gw2 being pay2win doesn’t mean they have not purchased HOT yet. Lots of people want the core specs to be generally on the same level as the elite specs so there is more viable build diversity and not just the elite specs that dominate.

(edited by santenal.1054)

Pay to win. [Merged]

in PvP

GodOfWar.3624

it is possible for core if he set all his trait and skills to only pwn specific enemy, including reaper and rev. I mean, you know, in more general.

I really feel like people forgot what true pay 2 win is. It’s not like they’re selling +stats gear in the cash shop like Nexon…

Pay to win. [Merged]

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

You don’t buy HoT ==> you don’t win.

Pretty much the definition of P2W.

Pay to win. [Merged]

in PvP

Posted by: reapex.8546

reapex.8546

You don’t buy HoT ==> you don’t win.

Pretty much the definition of P2W.

Only if that was true.

Pay to win. [Merged]

in PvP

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

Rant over.

Your reasoning is solid. ANet should add more advantages into the cash shop. I want to buy +2000 toughness boost with my real money so I can win against players in PvP.

How about a skill where I can one-shot players that don’t spend money on the cash shop? Laser sharks ftw.

I also want to buy better gear for PvP. I want to one shot players. I want players to struggle to bring my health down below 99% if I afk. Can I also buy the instant decap consumable? Also, a teleport anywhere button. I will surely fork over $1000 for those advantages.

5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

Pay to win. [Merged]

in PvP

Posted by: Skeletor.9360

Skeletor.9360

I’ll pay them money when….

1.) I get 4 choices when queueing a class. (One selection is usually revenant and I’m not expanded so I get 3 class choices.)

2.) They actually address the OP heavy classes with high damage range ability.
3.) They actually implement a single major ASKED FOR change to wvw. JUST ONE!
4.) They fix thieves.
5.) They address the stupid teleports …what is a counter to a teleport?
6.) They implement a counter to armor…vulnerability adding 1% damage is a joke.
7.) They stop shutting down pvp compete queue for “e-sports”
8.) They address and get serious about hackers.

Then I’ll think about buying the product. Why would I buy a product that has made no improvements in 3 years? That last expansion was a pure money grab and the nerfing of original classes was to “encourage” you to make a purchase. Not only have i not purchase an upgrade I also stopped buying gems. If they would have opened up the expansion toons to me i would have had to buy more slots etc and they would have made there money anyway. Instead I’m bitter and now hold a severe grudge against a company I feel has screwed its long time customer.

Pay to win. [Merged]

in PvP

Posted by: Skeletor.9360

Skeletor.9360

I really feel like people forgot what true pay 2 win is. It’s not like they’re selling +stats gear in the cash shop like Nexon…

Are you kidding? You have to be kidding right?
The classes have skills that are not counterable , have 20% more damage on average and more crowd control. They have absolutely NO disadvantage to an old class. This is definately pay to win.

Pay to win. [Merged]

in PvP

online.1278

Actually, there is like no meaning for this game to be pay2win in fact. We gotta think deeply.

if this game’s goal was p2w, why would anet need to make such a decent build system for each class? Which is even harder to maintain its balance than very build-limited game street fight-like Blade and Soul. It is just time and money wasting then.

For example, if i were about to make p2w game, I just rip all build system and then i would just create new class regularly, and make this new class always being OP whenever releasing, to let people pay for this new class. This is just way much easier to make p2w game than making decent build system and then make it p2w. In terms of balance management, game without build diversity is much easier to manage. Thus this game for being p2w is just meaningless.

Imolementing P2W system for this kinda decent build system game denies their(dev) efforts by themselves (dev) that they did put into making such a great build system which they did with all of their efforts, which is contradiction.

If the goal is esports, everything should be unlockable except skin, costume stuff.

i would even release legendary skin in gem store. But about balances, i would always keep equally and fairly…

(edited by online.1278)

Pay to win. [Merged]

in PvP

Posted by: Cobrakon.3108

Cobrakon.3108

As if “cash shop” is the only way for it to be Pay To Win lol. Put HoT inside a “cash shop” in your head. Try To imagine… Mind Blown?

Ask Yourself these questions.

Did you Pay for HoT? Yes

Does It Help You Win? Yes

Pay To Win

If you have to buy an OP sword with real cash in another game…

Does it help you win? Yes
Did you Pay for It? Yes

Pay to Win.

How does a company Make their Game NOT pay to win?

answer: BALANCE. Note Perfect Balance is not Needed or Expected Just REASONABLY BALANCED.

Pay to win. [Merged]

in PvP

Posted by: Seyiwaji.4082

Seyiwaji.4082

It is NOT pay 2 win,
BUT L2P !!

I played mesmers after a long time, and suprisely i had less trouble to beat druide and scrapper than with crhono, May be it is because of unranked, i don’t know. But it is definitvely not pay 2 win.

Pay to win. [Merged]

in PvP

Posted by: Gathslan.1870

Gathslan.1870

The only way you can consider gw2 p2w is if you consider it f2p.

The developers made the base f2p so people would not have to buy several games to play, but instead everytime they just need to buy ONE GAME.

Gw2 is still b2p but with a huge trial…

Pay to win. [Merged]

in PvP

Posted by: Zoso.8279

Zoso.8279

you’ll pay me to let you win? sure. send it to my mail…. L2P.0350 toon name tree fiddy the wise

Necromancer Main

Pay to win. [Merged]

in PvP

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

The trouble is that it’s pay to win ( if you choose specific classes .)

Mesmerising Girl

Pay to win. [Merged]

in PvP

Posted by: Dream Shake.8741

Dream Shake.8741

The phrase pay-2-win is so misunderstood it’s getting funny. There is actually a large portion of the playerbase who believes that the game is pay-2-win because there is a mining pick that gives additional sprockets in the gemstore.

Pay to win. [Merged]

in PvP

Posted by: Rukia.9860

Rukia.9860

It is p2w from the perspective of a F2P players or someone who owns core game from before & tries to pvp vs the elite specializations, you will get absolutely rekt vs anyone decent.

It is not a l2p issue, elite specs are simply OP, if they aren’t then tell me why you are currently running one as opposed to any other old build? (unless you don’t own HoT, you are using an elit spec. guarantee’d.)

^_^; I can’t imagine not running daredevil at this point, it doubles a thieves effectiveness.

Pay to win. [Merged]

in PvP

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

It´s easy to say: ANet needs to get money to keep the game running.
This game is free to play and to learn. There is no monthly fee. You can do a lot of things without expansion.
Shure you want the expasion after some time and this is OK.
I have no problem buying one expanson per year. It´s cheap compared to other games. About 4$ per month if you divide it and worth supporting a good game.

Pay to win. [Merged]

in PvP

online.1278

It´s easy to say: ANet needs to get money to keep the game running.
This game is free to play and to learn. There is no monthly fee. You can do a lot of things without expansion.
Shure you want the expasion after some time and this is OK.
I have no problem buying one expanson per year. It´s cheap compared to other games. About 4$ per month if you divide it and worth supporting a good game.

nope that is not esports but deceiving users. It would be fine to do that if they give up esports. This will just ruin anet’s credibility.

Just release legendary skin on gem store and make another way to make profit.

Pay to win. [Merged]

in PvP

Posted by: reapex.8546

reapex.8546

As if “cash shop” is the only way for it to be Pay To Win lol. Put HoT inside a “cash shop” in your head. Try To imagine… Mind Blown?

Ask Yourself these questions.

Did you Pay for HoT? Yes

Does It Help You Win? Yes

Pay To Win

If you have to buy an OP sword with real cash in another game…

Does it help you win? Yes
Did you Pay for It? Yes

Pay to Win.

How does a company Make their Game NOT pay to win?

answer: BALANCE. Note Perfect Balance is not Needed or Expected Just REASONABLY BALANCED.

But it’s not pay to win.

Pay to win. [Merged]

in PvP

Posted by: Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

It really is pay to win. Fundamentally there is nothing wrong with this. It’s still a company. Is it kittenish? Sure as hell. I will agree that it’s kittenish. But all in all u are still a customer, If u are 18 years or older. U are expected to also have some kind of responsibility over yourself. U agreed to the terms and services. Don’t like them, abort the game. U can however voice your opinions and fight for them within legal bounds, but that’s about it.

Still doesn’t make it any less kittenish or anything. The OP is half right. Either pay for the expansion or abort the game. Hope enough people do it to pressuree the company in submitting to the customers wishes.

My 2 cents on this pay 2 win matter.

Pay to win. [Merged]

in PvP

online.1278

lol

As soon as bunker meta problem solved, now the our main problem has become pay2win problem since the anet allow Hot owners to easily kill f2p users like predator. lol

Pay to win. [Merged]

in PvP

Posted by: msalakka.4653

msalakka.4653

The expansion offers absolutely nothing I want, while the lack of it is detrimental to my existing gameplay experience due to elite vs core profession imbalance.

The “expansion” removed core capabilities from my guild – which we had worked towards and paid for – and made them unattainable for us.

This is what you consider worth 44.99£?

Gutter Rat [cry] | Gandara | Roaming nuisance
~ There is no balance team. ~

Pay to win. [Merged]

in PvP

Posted by: Loop.8106

Loop.8106

nope that is not esports but deceiving users. It would be fine to do that if they give up esports. This will just ruin anet’s credibility.

Which game used to be the biggest eSports game (before the moba scene)?
Starcraft. Was Starcraft successful? Very much so.
Did you have to buy Starcraft in order to play? Yes.
Did you have to upgrade to Heart of the Swarm / Legacy of the Void to even play the game online? Yes you did.
Does eSports still exist within Starcraft? Ooh yes.

Optimise [OP]

Pay to win. [Merged]

in PvP

Posted by: Sumashu.4168

Sumashu.4168

From my point of view, Gw2 was always a Pay 2 Play game.
The free account is limited no matter how they say it’s not. Because you won’t have access to expansion content. Once lvl 80 reached, you either buy the game/expansion, or stop playing, because there are no point to continue.

So, Pay 2 Win ? No.
Pay 2 Play ? Yes.

Pay to win. [Merged]

in PvP

Posted by: MrTree.4890

MrTree.4890

Ok people over here don’t seem to understand the businessmodels

We have 3:
Pay to play (monthly subscriptions)
Buy to play (GW2)
And then there is the dreaded pay to win pay to win is a seemingly free game in which you have to pay microtransactions continuously if you want to win

Whatever you want to make the defenition of pay to win this game is not it!
You do get a very extensive free trail and now people complain this is pay to win or we have some people who bought the core game and just play pvp thus not willing to upgrade to HOT why would a company wanna help you out uf you don’t even are willing to buy the game to play it! They need support to financialy! Go complain on a LoLforum that that game is pay to win and leave us people willing to pay games with people older then the age of 14 (cause thats why you cant afford it you don’t have job kiddo!) Just be happy here

On great hunt for people looking for competetive free to play games i love dota chck that one out and stop whining over.

Or get a job (in the weekend) like i always did to pay for my gaming addiction!

Now bug off kids!

Pay to win. [Merged]

in PvP

online.1278

Which game used to be the biggest eSports game (before the moba scene)?
Starcraft. Was Starcraft successful? Very much so.
Did you have to buy Starcraft in order to play? Yes.
Did you have to upgrade to Heart of the Swarm / Legacy of the Void to even play the game online? Yes you did.
Does eSports still exist within Starcraft? Ooh yes.

if you love to compare you can’t comapre to 1998 business model. Why not compare to league of legends which is most successful esports game in these days?

Pay to win. [Merged]

in PvP

Posted by: Chapell.1346

Chapell.1346

we have some people who bought the core game and just play pvp thus not willing to upgrade to HOT why would a company wanna help you out uf you don’t even are willing to buy the game to play it!

Savage, think outside the box.

They need support to financialy!

As much as financially is concern, i’ll pay when i get my very own Elite spec, though interms of contributions and tell you the truth, i made more money than their own marketing staff and team combined.

[Urge]
Between a master and apprentice, i would love to see the differences.

Pay to win. [Merged]

in PvP

online.1278

P2W is ok if dev’s goal is mmorpg, not esports.

But i think, at this less popularity of this game in terms of current small twitch viewer numbers, it might be better to keep p2w. (even tho some smart f2p player will quit the game since they know it is p2w). Becuz anet cannot make money without p2w. If anet had huge number of player base then gem store itself would be enough to get money tho.

but when it comes to esports, p2w mechanic will always decrease anet’s credibility. I think anet just need to stop esports then.

(edited by online.1278)

Pay to win. [Merged]

in PvP

online.1278

We have 3:
Buy to play (GW2)
And then there is the dreaded pay to win pay to win is a seemingly free game in which you have to pay microtransactions continuously if you want to win

You do get a very extensive free trail and now people complain this is pay to win or we have some people who bought the core game and just play pvp thus not willing to upgrade to HOT why would a company wanna help you out uf you don’t even are willing to buy the game to play it! They need support to financialy! Go complain on a LoLforum that that game is pay to win and leave us people willing to pay games with people older then the age of 14 (cause thats why you cant afford it you don’t have job kiddo!) Just be happy here

On great hunt for people looking for competetive free to play games i love dota chck that one out and stop whining over.

Now bug off kids!

i would honestly says buy2play > pay2win.

Free2play without pay2win is always the most ideal for customer tho. I think Blade and Soul and Tera only does that.

Black Desert will be p2w.

Pay to win. [Merged]

in PvP

Posted by: Rolisteel.1375

Rolisteel.1375

Man stop that whine threads. I think some core spec can work just fine. Also be happy you can play the game for free can try it and if you like it buy it anyway.

Pay to win. [Merged]

in PvP

Posted by: Cam Ron.4170

Cam Ron.4170

You realize this game is like 4 years old, pvp population of about 3,000 and there is no hope of “esports” whatever the hell that means right?

Pay to win. [Merged]

in PvP

online.1278

You realize this game is like 4 years old, pvp population of about 3,000 and there is no hope of “esports” whatever the hell that means right?

alright then sorry

Pay to win. [Merged]

in PvP

Posted by: Jourdelune.7456

Jourdelune.7456

You are right online.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/pvp/sPvP-needs-its-own-business-model

MMORPG players got biased based on their own niche.

You can’t compete with sPVP if you don’t cater to MOBA business model.

20 millions MMORPG players around the world is a niche compare to MOBA having 100+ millions of players.

Please suscribe to the thread i did link, do your +1 and continue to promote the sPVP split to MMORPG to be really an Esport over the MOBA scene.

Gw2 will create way more momentum that way, because his MMO will market to MOBA players… so way more than the other group.

Dal

Dal Aï Lhama (Tempest), Dal Lahu Akbar (DH), Lord Dhal of Dharma (Scrapper) 12k+ spvp games.
Former Team Captain of ggwp (ESL weekly), GLHF (AG), MIST[CORE] spvp alliance guild.
https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars2PvPTeams/

Pay to win. [Merged]

in PvP

Posted by: Jourdelune.7456

Jourdelune.7456

20 millions MMORPG players around the world is a niche compare to MOBA having 100+ millions of players.

Please suscribe to the thread i did link, do your +1 and continue to promote the sPVP split to MMORPG to be really an Esport over the MOBA scene.

Gw2 will create way more momentum that way, because his MMO will market to MOBA players… so way more people that you can lure in that group (MOBA) than the other group (MMORPG).

Dal

Dal Aï Lhama (Tempest), Dal Lahu Akbar (DH), Lord Dhal of Dharma (Scrapper) 12k+ spvp games.
Former Team Captain of ggwp (ESL weekly), GLHF (AG), MIST[CORE] spvp alliance guild.
https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars2PvPTeams/

Pay to win. [Merged]

in PvP

Posted by: Satori.7260

Satori.7260

So you want to compare a Triple A content MMORPG with a dumb moba ?
Newsflash the game isn’t only about your little pvp box.
My advice is to buy the game and stop crying or go play f2p mmos and see where that goes

Pay to win. [Merged]

in PvP

Posted by: tico.9814

tico.9814

Rant over.

Why would some pay that amount just for spvp? There are many games that are esports and have free PvP.

Pay to win. [Merged]

in PvP

Posted by: brannigan.9831

brannigan.9831

It is kind of pay to win at the moment but it is a very minor pay 2 win we are talking about 50 dollars. I agree though if E-sports is there vision having to spend 50 dollars goes against the theme as most E-sports games are totally free. Any money you spent would be totally on cosmetics.

Pay to win. [Merged]

in PvP

MrTree.4890

We have 3:
Buy to play (GW2)

Now bug off kids!

Free2play without pay2win is always the most ideal for customer tho. I think Blade and Soul and Tera only does that.

you forgot Dota, dota is as f2p as it gets
and i understand the confusion since the majorety of the is hidden p2w (LoL; Smite, …) or open b2p (cs:go)
GW2 is just that little bit different:
they give you a tast of what the game is, and a verry big one! (this is where all the confusion comes from) since you get that big part of the game people start making themselfs believe it is f2p but a trail is not f2p it is what it is a trail

now you can go say mehmeh f2p but if you know the restrictions on the trails and you bought the game you realize they are trails and nothing more

is this getting my point accros and if you do not agree why? Why would b2p be p2w?

Pay to win. [Merged]

in PvP

MrTree.4890

Gw2 will create way more momentum that way, because his MMO will market to MOBA players… so way more people that you can lure in that group (MOBA) than the other group (MMORPG).

Dal

Point 1:
When did it became wrong to pay for a game

Point 2:
Most MOBA’s are behind a gaint play 2 win wall (LoL) and are thus p2w when you have between 20 to 75h of gameplay on them (ooh yeah and by that time most firends of mine have spent well over 50€ on those games, making them not so different from our GW)

Pay to win. [Merged]

in PvP

MrTree.4890

So you want to compare a Triple A content MMORPG with a dumb moba ?
Newsflash the game isn’t only about your little pvp box.
My advice is to buy the game and stop crying or go play f2p mmos and see where that goes

i do agree on the buying the game part but you my sir have not played moba’s a lot
Moba’s are way more difficult considering knowledge and mechanic then our gw2 pvp cause this is just an immensly dumbed down version of a mid game 3v3 gank countergank fight, easiest part of moba’s by the way and let’s you make pick a discicion out of a way bigger pool of things you could go do a t a moment and not many of those choices are good ones.

so plz don’t speak about the stuff you don’t know or are not possible to play do to limited logical thinking and the lack of will to find the hidden mechanics/learn about strats

ty in advance

Pay to win. [Merged]

in PvP

MrTree.4890

we have some people who bought the core game and just play pvp thus not willing to upgrade to HOT why would a company wanna help you out uf you don’t even are willing to buy the game to play it!

Savage, think outside the box.

They need support to financialy!

As much as financially is concern, i’ll pay when i get my very own Elite spec, though interms of contributions and tell you the truth, i made more money than their own marketing staff and team combined.

could you give me facts on your anecdote of making that much money?
Cause to be honnest i could be stating to be a kittening rocket scientist and no one would believe me either , just like in your case.

Pay to win. [Merged]

in PvP

Posted by: Brighteluden.2974

Brighteluden.2974

I feel this game is buy 2 play. Like the previous posters have stated in just about every MMO out there you always were required to buy the expansion to stay relevant and like other posters have stated be grateful anet didn’t increase level caps with the Hot expansion, seriously people need to go out and play some korean MMO’s out there and really see what P2W is all about. There is nothing in the gem store I can possibly buy right off the bat to give me a advantage over other players..There is just a one time fee of 40ish bucks to get the expansion and that’s it..no other strings attached.

Pay to win. [Merged]

in PvP

Posted by: shion.2084

shion.2084

We have 3:
Buy to play (GW2)

Now bug off kids!

I’m not sure B&S really does that… lets say you want to climb ranks in PvP…. well you’d probably have to be able to log into the server to fight… which took me 45 min of waiting in a queue… so prety sure I’m at a competitve disadvantage to getting more game time in and performing well in leaderboards without access to the game itself. Meh you can make an argument against anything. But I have so far found B&S to be made unenjoyable with its money grab attempts. I’d be into it if it were B2P. Guildwars so much better a model in comparison… for those complaining, go try the “free” experience of B&S and compare to the free expeience here. IT will help put things in perspective about how generous GW is.