Permanent finishers in spvp?

in PvP

Posted by: pantsforbirds.9032

pantsforbirds.9032

After reading about the incoming permanent finishers I started to wonder if you can use any finisher in spvp too? Could I use my winters day finisher in s/tpvp? If any finisher can be used which one will you personally be using?

Thief: Rand x Al Thor | Mesmer: Egwene x Alvere
Dragonbrand |Twitch: twitch.tv/pantsforbirds

in PvP

Posted by: Nikkle.4013

Nikkle.4013

After reading about the incoming permanent finishers I started to wonder if you can use any finisher in spvp too? Could I use my winters day finisher in s/tpvp? If any finisher can be used which one will you personally be using?

Winters day finishers are usable in spvp same with cow finishers. Don’t know why this would change with permanent ones. I probably will aim for the gift finisher or the cow myself, at least till i hit shark in like 20 years.

in PvP

Posted by: Thesilentflute.8761

Thesilentflute.8761

Ill just stick with my rank one. This creates a new market of stuff to put on the gem store I sure hope they don’t end up making ones that out shine the rank ones because we work hard for those.

I see good ideas every day …good in theory. – Shawn Farthing
Masters in Geek Mythology
YOU ARE NOT THE INVENTOR OF WORDS!!! lol

in PvP

Posted by: Velron.3729

Velron.3729

Ill just stick with my rank one. This creates a new market of stuff to put on the gem store I sure hope they don’t end up making ones that out shine the rank ones because we work hard for those.

No matter how flashy they make ones you can buy…they still will only say “I bought this in the gem store”

You rank finisher says “I have kittened up a lot of people in PVP”

It will always be superior in my eyes.

Random side note – I love using my Tiger stomps in WvW. Rabbit finishers are great too!

Fragg – Engineer | Lil Zek – Warrior PVP R43
[DA] Decisive Actions – Jade Quarry

(edited by Velron.3729)

in PvP

Posted by: ensoriki.5789

ensoriki.5789

No matter how flashy they make ones you can buy…they still will only say “I bought this in the gem store”

For me Idgaf where it comes from so long as I can get it and it looks awesome.

Requesting a sped up gw1 sin dance as a finisher
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whWmL7Pp-Zo

and dancing abbadon finisher.
Will pay 1000 gems a piece.

The great forum duppy.

in PvP

Posted by: TGSlasher.1458

TGSlasher.1458

Random side note – I love using my Tiger stomps in WvW. Rabbit finishers are great too!

I also believe in this. Whenever I lose a duel or a fight to someone who finishes me with a high rank flag, I think that guy has done this a lot and give the person more respect then someone running a FOTM build

Slasher Sladorian – Charr Warrior – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows
Sophea Sladorian – Charr Ranger – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows
Sophea Of Elements – Human Elementalist – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows

in PvP

Posted by: forrae.6708

forrae.6708

when i read the thread title, i thought op meant being able to finish a player permanently. or at least until the end of the match.

still, seems interesting, would just use my rank one since its pretty cool.

thugged out since cubscouts