Petition to auto-target Necromancers

in PvP

Posted by: TheDevice.2751

TheDevice.2751

your target should always default to targeting the nearest enemy necromancer.

in PvP

Posted by: BlaqueFyre.5678

BlaqueFyre.5678

Match should start with Ctrl+t already on the Necro.

in PvP

TheDevice.2751

This.

in PvP

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Even better if the necro start the match dead.

in PvP

TheDevice.2751

THIS x10

in PvP

BlaqueFyre.5678

THIS x10

So 10 dead Necros at the start of the fight??

in PvP

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

Yes plz

I usually go out of my way to target the enemy necro at his spawn for my team before the match starts. Dh rev and teefs love a red shiney target marks on necros. No hidey hideyZ before mid fight engagement plz.

Dis would make my life easier. Ty ty ty.

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in PvP

Posted by: Silv.9207

Silv.9207

Totally yes, I don’t want to make the enemy waste time searching for me at the start of the match, that will improve they’re gameplay and make they’re fight easier.
A really good fix!

in PvP

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

THIS x10

So 10 dead Necros at the start of the fight??

Absolutely not, the corpse would drop LF and necros arent supposed to use their f1 until they are in the middle of the fight

M I L K B O I S

in PvP

Posted by: Bigpapasmurf.5623

Bigpapasmurf.5623

So either people are throwing salt, or giving a reason for anet to buff necros to the point ppl will QQ. Either way its funny (I enjoy salt as I play necro in pvp and buffing will make me giggle more)

- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/MC_Celestia
- I am currently a main thief roamer for SF in WvW. LOVE ME!
- {SOAP} Solo/Havoc roamer, lover of good fights

in PvP

Posted by: xeonage.1253

xeonage.1253

This is funny! Target always on!

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: Flumek.9043

Flumek.9043

Instead of wasting workforce on design and balance, id like them to focus on a seperate permanent pinata icon.

PvP guild [YUM] -apply- (EU) http://muffinspvp.shivtr.com/

in PvP

BlaqueFyre.5678

Instead of wasting workforce on design and balance, id like them to focus on a seperate permanent pinata icon.

Does it explode into candy when you finish the Necros? Side note piñata finisher that explodes into candy once stomp is complete…..

in PvP

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

Why are you spamming threads about Necros in the forums?

in PvP

Posted by: Flumek.9043

Flumek.9043

Why are you spamming threads about Necros in the forums?

Why arent poeple writting love latters to the balance team?

PvP guild [YUM] -apply- (EU) http://muffinspvp.shivtr.com/

in PvP

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

It’s funny because it’s true.

Take that, “balance team”!

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

in PvP

Posted by: abaddon.3290

abaddon.3290

so were just going to pretend season 2 wasnt a thing right?

im bad at sarcasm

in PvP

Posted by: Jayce.5632

Jayce.5632

That was the season Anet gave Necros blocks, invuls and evades for days right?

i7-6700K – M.2 PCIe 512GB R/W:2500/1500MB/s
GTX 980M – SSD 512GB R/W:550/520MB/s
17.3" 1080p – 32GB 2400MHz DDR4

in PvP

Posted by: abaddon.3290

abaddon.3290

that was the season where necros stomped literally everyone else. 4 necros or more a match.

im bad at sarcasm

in PvP

Silv.9207

In that meta we had Rise! that adsorbed 50% of direct damage AND our CHILL Damage and Duration, and Celestial or Mercenary amulets to be strong in offence and still have a minimum of defensive stats (that is our only way to survive).

Now Rise! is barely viable and our chill damage is gone, then we’re even easier to get killed and our condition damage output had been reduced by up to 50% (during the entire fight, not only when you spam Rs5+Rs4, that is our Only viable condition damage source). And Chill last lesser than before, making it barely useful (expecially with the increased amount of damage Burst, Condi Clean and Resistance in the game).

In that time we was strong, as we had to be. Good damage to fear in 1vs1 (not for thief and revenant, of course) and still with an insanely Low Survavibility to get killed fast if Focused.

Now we have a necromancer that don’t inflict more than medium damage, don’t have survavibility and every other class can burst him in 5 seconds with insane amount of direct or condi damage and a large amount of CC.

If we obtain for a week our old strength, we’ll be a viable class to play, but totally not op, just why our dps was high in that meta because was a Bunker meta but now that damage will only be matched with other classes damage (and sometimes still lower than they’re damage).

I just played a ranked match and we was 3 necromancers, a war and a guardian. I told to the necromancers to change because we’ll only be dead in few seconds but they don’t changed. The others was 2 mesmer, a ranger, a war and a revenant.
Then… we lost 500-0 without a single chance to fight them. Not a single chance to kill at last one of them or catch a single point.
They just take down one by one the necros fast and easy, then we was 2v5 (in lesser than 20 seconds).

Necros are really good in this meta…

Just put a Target on them and end the match in 4v5 (if you’re lucky enough to have only one necro in team).

(edited by Silv.9207)

in PvP

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

that was the season where necros stomped literally everyone else. 4 necros or more a match.

Until people found condi chronos and turned necros into colorful chickens for good measure

or brought healbot eles to make them obsolete

or ccbot hunter to instagib the poor sods without any defense

the only thing those 3+ necro comps stomp are clueless pugs who are brain afk and try to team fight again and again no matter how many times they wipe instead of splitting up or reroll classes to team fight a 3+ necro enemy team

yea the game was real hard on season 2.

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in PvP

Posted by: Cecilia.5179

Cecilia.5179

I know this person made 3 threads about Necros, but honestly, I thought the game already auto targeted us when we entered combat XD

Necromancer Rights Advocate
Restart WvW: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Clean-The-Slate/first#post6208959
#CleanTheSlate

in PvP

Posted by: Lexander.4579

Lexander.4579

maybe instead just give necromancers global taunt

Alex Shadowdagger – Thief – Blacktide

in PvP

Silv.9207

maybe instead just give necromancers global taunt

That’s the best idea ever!
This way not only the enemy will see us easy but he will not even need to press T to aim us

in PvP

Posted by: Reh.5986

Reh.5986

I like the piñata icon thing with maybe a navigation assist. Instead of “there’s a hero point nearby” or whatever it could be “some idiot is playing a necro this way”

in PvP

Posted by: Jskiirawr.2473

Jskiirawr.2473

I for one would like my necro to talk saying " Baby don’t hurt me, don’t hurt me no more"throughout the match as it’s focused down

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

Enemy Necro icon should be visible on the minimap at all times.

MAKE IT HAPPEN ANET.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in PvP

Posted by: Shadowstep.6049

Shadowstep.6049

Petition: delete every necro QQ thread.

You guys play necro wrong. I play mine as kamikaze – i may go in downstate but I MAKE SURE I TAKE MANY ENEMIES WITH ME!!! BWAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!! (and then rely on friendly scrapper to rez me <3)

in PvP

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

You guys play necro wrong. I play mine as kamikaze – i may go in downstate but I MAKE SURE I TAKE MANY ENEMIES WITH ME!!! BWAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!! (and then rely on friendly scrapper to rez me <3)

Dude. They nerfed kamikaze Necro ages ago.

I still can’t believe that was actually meta for a period.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

in PvP

Shadowstep.6049

I am not playing that kamikaze build, just normal condis with wells if they have too many dhs and condi wars. Ofc i get focused 24/7 but i make sure enemy pays for it dearly.

in PvP

Cecilia.5179

I am not playing that kamikaze build, just normal condis with wells if they have too many dhs and condi wars. Ofc i get focused 24/7 but i make sure enemy pays for it dearly.

They actually stand in your AoE? When I’m on my druid, only good necromancers even land a hit. I can easily shut them down with 1 well placed cc though. Necromancer is totally helpless if you interrupt them while they’re healing.
Every other class has better survivability and mobility than their pre hot counterparts. Necromancer recieved tiny improvements that were either nerfed or are completely meaningless because everyone else got bigger buffs in those areas. We deserve more than mediocre dps and lots of hp!

Restart WvW: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Clean-The-Slate/first#post6208959
#CleanTheSlate

in PvP

Shadowstep.6049

They actually stand in your AoE? When I’m on my druid, only good necromancers even land a hit. I can easily shut them down with 1 well placed cc though. Necromancer is totally helpless if you interrupt them while they’re healing.
Every other class has better survivability and mobility than their pre hot counterparts. Necromancer recieved tiny improvements that were either nerfed or are completely meaningless because everyone else got bigger buffs in those areas. We deserve more than mediocre dps and lots of hp!

Yeah they do stand in it because either it is on the point or they are all trying to kill me so i drop everything at my feet. Necros got great upgrade with HoT, idk what you are talking about. I think new shroud is way stronger than core one (stability, hard stun with chill field, whirling axe, gap closer + blind). Drop wells → DS and go to town. Also, forgot s2? Necro dps is everything but mediocre……

(edited by Shadowstep.6049)

in PvP

Cecilia.5179

Yeah they do stand in it because either it is on the point or they are all trying to kill me so i drop everything at my feet. Necros got great upgrade with HoT, idk what you are talking about. I think new shroud is way stronger than core one (stability, hard stun with chill field, whirling axe, gap closer + blind). Drop wells -> DS and go to town. Also, forgot s2? Necro dps is everything but mediocre……

Forgot season 2? No. Necromancer was viable in WvW then. More stability, good damage, more damage reduction, more chill, not dependent on bleed… It was a different class. Now it has come full circle to where it was pre hot.

#CleanTheSlate

in PvP

Shadowstep.6049

Yeah they do stand in it because either it is on the point or they are all trying to kill me so i drop everything at my feet. Necros got great upgrade with HoT, idk what you are talking about. I think new shroud is way stronger than core one (stability, hard stun with chill field, whirling axe, gap closer + blind). Drop wells -> DS and go to town. Also, forgot s2? Necro dps is everything but mediocre……

Forgot season 2? No. Necromancer was viable in WvW then. More stability, good damage, more damage reduction, more chill, not dependent on bleed… It was a different class. Now it has come full circle to where it was pre hot.

No it is not….. also how is wvw relevant?