Placements of NPC's in HOTM.

Placements of NPC's in HOTM.

in PvP

Posted by: Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

I’m sure this has been noted several times. but by dwayna these npc’s in heart of the mists are way too close. Makes it quite a hassle if I or anybody wants to try out a new build or maby a build with an higher skill floor and or is squishy one single attack agro’s 3 or 4 of them while it was not the player’s intent do so. And it’s not that all of these npc’kitten like wet noodles. thief pistol burst, ele lighining storm, necro downstate do absolutely a massive amount of damage when used at the same time.

Heck when I see new players it is sometimes not even possible to practice. this is counter productive.

I’m all for growing the pvp community. but this is nonsensical. if it was intended to make things harder or more beneficial for a players growth curve then I’d rather have the npc’s updated to elite specs and similar to current meta builds. rather then stacking them all together that u might risk aggroing four of them veteran level npc’s in a closed space that appearantly can also friggin chase u all the way to chieftain(necro,ele,mersmer, revenant) or well past half of the bridge.