Plagued with CC/Blinds/Condi's

in PvP

Posted by: THuGaNoMiX.5036

THuGaNoMiX.5036

Does anyone else ever feel like you aren’t even playing the game when using a Melee class? Is this GuildWars2 or Pinball because I feel like a pinball and I’m wasting two skills for stability and it’s still not enough.

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

They wanted to sell xpac. Power creep = money. They couldn’t care less about balance.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Posted by: Killface.1896

Killface.1896

Dont forget weakness that hide in the CON spam make you do almost no damage at all….

in PvP

THuGaNoMiX.5036

Conditions are just out of control and they have been for over a year now. The game is really going downhill from a PvP standpoint.

At least they are adding more fun stuff to do in PvE I guess. To bad I’m not into PvE so much.

in PvP

Posted by: AegisFLCL.7623

AegisFLCL.7623

Finally a good thread that isn’t complaining about match-making.

What I’ve noticed as I progressed further into sapphire and now that I’m halfway through ruby, is that more and more players run condi builds, and without good coordination or players making sacrifices to counter it, it’s impossible to outlive.

I’m honestly surprised more people don’t run condi mesmer, confusion and chill are 110% out of control still.

in PvP

THuGaNoMiX.5036

I’m literally having 0 fun playing ATM. I have a necro, but I refuse to use it because it is such a cheese build/class. You literally don’t do anything and you win fights.