Players abusing DC to prevent kill points

in PvP

Posted by: rwolf.9571

rwolf.9571

Can we report players for disconnecting who are downed, to prevent your team from getting points?

I’m finding more often than alot of players are dc, then re-logging to prevent stomps, cleaves.

in PvP

Posted by: Zodi.8932

Zodi.8932

The points gained in relation to the time it takes to relog don’t really give them an advantage.

in PvP

Posted by: rwolf.9571

rwolf.9571

The points gained in relation to the time it takes to relog don’t really give them an advantage.

Only if your gaming on a potato, Going to the character screen and back into the match takes 6 seconds or less.

in PvP

Posted by: Vicariuz.1605

Vicariuz.1605

Only if your gaming on a potato, Going to the character screen and back into the match takes 6 seconds or less.

Lets also not forget logging off on a loss to not lose rating.

in PvP

Posted by: Gwaihir.1745

Gwaihir.1745

Lets also not forget logging off on a loss to not lose rating.

You still lose rating, unless you’re talking about people throwing games which is a different issue.

in PvP

Posted by: Vicariuz.1605

Vicariuz.1605

That’s exactly what I mean, I just won a 4v5 where the person told us they were just paid to throw and “xd sry.” for +6 rating, had I lost that match I would have gotten -20 or more…

It’s all the same issue, manipulation, there’s a bunch of methods that need to be fixed. quickly.

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

the team that damage tagged the downed player gets 5 points when that downed player logs off.